davonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 davonas
Member since 2009 • 2435 Posts

Don't like being a spoilsport but when they make over some movies they completely mess up things for new viewers. And they should of focus there attention on making spider-man part four. Totally disagree with the make over.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#4 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Don't like being a spoilsport but when they make over some movies they completely mess up things for new viewers. And they should of focus there attention on making spider-man part four. Totally disagree with the make over.

davonas
i actually don't have anything against it this time to be honest. Because Raimi screwed the franchise so badly up with the third movie
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

i do like seeing Emma Stone in this movie

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts
[QUOTE="davonas"]

The_Last_Ride
i actually don't have anything against it this time to be honest. Because Raimi screwed the franchise so badly up with the third movie

agreed, this one looks great and the 3 others were the same exact story each time it seemed just with a new villian, can't wait for this one
Zero_Ice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Zero_Ice
Member since 2002 • 6010 Posts

I am kind of split? They didn't finish the previous ones which had potential , however e reboot was pleasing. I can only blame this on the changing technology and the very competitiveness of the superhero movies batman  and of course the reboot of superman and don't forget the avengers.. They could of used the same spidercast n the spider-man movie but i suspect the actors wanted to move on so you have to do what you have to do. The spidey in this one is more up to par with the tech we are accustomed to now.

And whats going on last ride lol I'm still around from time to time thanks for the pm........ I'm so busy these days also...  Missed ole game-spot lol .... Seems like this has finally finished the rebooting process also lol

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="davonas"]

baltimore088

agreed, this one looks great and the 3 others were the same exact story each time it seemed just with a new villian, can't wait for this one

i have to admit he did the right things in the two first movies, but the third one was an atrocity
Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 Noteldnep
Member since 2005 • 20170 Posts
I'll look forward to another Spider-Man movie.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Last_Ride
I'll look forward to another Spider-Man movie.Noteldnep
Also looking forward to this, it's going to be a great movie summer