white_devil65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 white_devil65
Member since 2004 • 229 Posts
out of anything they should cut the suspense out anwd give us a teaser trealer of what to expect, nothing flashy, probably a short 30 seconds of sweet-tooths story (gotta have the laugh in there)
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52 DMethot
Member since 2006 • 408 Posts
I agree. Jaffe already ruined the surprise by giving out hints that clearly mean another TM. Why put a release date on a release date? Show me some screens!
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 MuddyMaestro
Member since 2009 • 10351 Posts
I don't think a release date would be smart to throw out right now. Usually when a release date is thrown out it's too optimistic, but they still have to keep to their promise to release the game at that time or it would be a letdown. Just saying next year, '11, or whatever would be alright, that's open enough and they can stamp a specific date on later. A short, 20 second video would be nice too. Something like this one for Twisted Metal 2, just to give us a direction of where the series will be moving, since we're pretty much in the dark right now.
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 DMethot
Yeah I dont even care about a release date at this point cuz I know its gonna take forever. I don't even care about a video. I'd take a title and maybe a list of playable characters. A screenshot would be nice too to see the style.
white_devil65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 white_devil65
and possibly some artwork for the characters (original and/or new) and possibly locations that the fights will be taking place in
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MuddyMaestro
Has any news come out in a magazine? I used to get GamePro until my last issue in February, when I decided I'd just get all my info off GameSpot (Which doesn't say anything much yet.).
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DMethot
The only thing I've heard was the games announcement will be somewhere between December through February.
white_devil65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 white_devil65
is there a name for the new game yet?
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DMethot
I doubt they'll release a title until Dec - Feb
Avatar image for StillFreeTagger
StillFreeTagger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#60 StillFreeTagger
Member since 2005 • 240 Posts
While I did like Black, Head-On is my favorite in the series. Therefor, I like the comic book style shown off by TM2 and TMHO. To me, Twisted Metal is like a comic.
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DMethot
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think you can't go wrong. It's such a cool unique game that as long as the stories are there, the game will be good no matter what.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MuddyMaestro
I might have said this before, but I think a cell-shaded Twisted Metal would look fantastic. Though more commonly used in Action/RPGs, some racers have used the graphic technique very well, I think the the same thing could be done for the next Twisted Metal.
icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 icecoldmarty
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

This isn't an easy question so I will try to answer it the best I can.

I would say for 989 Studios games all the Rob Zombie songs as whole are the best.

The original team did do a lot of original ones but I am going with a licensed one from Twisted Metal: Black which was a damn good song.