victormgs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

User Lists: 0

#1 victormgs777
Member since 2007 • 228 Posts
Hey guys I know the TM board has been pretty dead for a while, so I would like to notify you guys that I could record some TM1, TM4 and TM Head On gameplay videos on youtube to create some discussions. I recently got a dazzle and have been recording playthroughs and trying to build a following. Maybe I could create some sort of Twisted Metal video series, tell me what you think guys. My youtube is www.youtube.com/victahdaoriginal and personal gaming website is www.explicitbaronsthoughts.wordpress.com please subscribe to my stuff.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MuddyMaestro
Member since 2009 • 10351 Posts

Very awesome. I posted a video from the latest Twisted Metal a couple days ago, of a rather peculiar death I experienced against the most difficult AI. I have been working a series of videos beating ten AI on the hardest difficulty with no health semi, no sniper headshots, and no exploits. I've got all of the videos recorded, and just gotta edit them. Hopefully they'll be posted in the next couple of days, I'll post links to them when I upload them.

MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MuddyMaestro

I'm in the process of uploading that video series I discussed earlier. Here's a link to the playlist.

MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MuddyMaestro

Well, I suppose this thread is basically a place for self-promotion now. =P I had advertised a few low-quality videos way back in the day, but I have since gotten a capture device that records in 720p HD, and have been uploading online match in the latest Twisted Metal quite regularly to my YouTube, and even stream Twisted Metal via Twitch on occasion. A link to my YouTube and Twitch channels can be found in my signature if you guys would like to check it out.