spyroiskool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spyroiskool
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts
What online modes do you want for it? I say that you have to pick up things like the ice energy power in online so it isn't overused. I also say that you have a game mode where you have two dark tooths on both teams and you have to defend them both while trying to destroy the other. Then you have DM and TDM I guess. And make two DM and TDM modes where in one you respawn and others where you don't.
victormgs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#2 victormgs777
Member since 2007 • 228 Posts
Destruction Derby 32 player online
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 DMethot
Member since 2006 • 408 Posts
I think it would be cool to have a road rash style race mode.
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DMethot
I think it would be pretty cool if co-op modes could have combination specials between teams of cars.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MuddyMaestro
Member since 2009 • 10351 Posts
Some sort of combination of specials would be neat if it was well thought-out. I've seen it implemented in other games before in a weak effort. Co-Op will be essential.
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DMethot
Yeah the more I think about it the harder I think it would be to pull off. It's not like Ultimate Alliance 2, where they made sense. But I could see a Preacher body getting launched, who throws a Grimm Scythe in mid air, then explodes.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MuddyMaestro

I really liked the Reaction Commands in Kingdom Hearts II, where if an enemy was to use a certain attack or evasive maneuver on you if you can react quickly you can create a strong attack that can dish out massive damage. Something like that, a quick command that asks you to quickly press a button or code, could be a really neat gameplay aspect.

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DMethot
That would be a really good idea for a big-time weapon for the new game. Big Risk, big reward where you're exposed as a weapon charges up to be used.
Avatar image for im-a-roustabout
im-a-roustabout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 im-a-roustabout
Member since 2007 • 1408 Posts
Are they even making a TM6. I miss this series. David Jaffe needs to make $hit happen for this beloved franchise!
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DMethot
It will eventually. Most people think the secret game he's working on now is the next installment, but only time will tell.
jakek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 jakek
Member since 2003 • 1473 Posts
some type of CTF would be fairly fun i think. though it usually takes a fairly good amount of time to die. theyd have to have a good checks and balances system on it
DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DMethot
Yeah that would be awesome if they could figure out a way to make it realistic that the characters would want to work as a team. Co-op was has never been really that logical besides the fact that its really fun to play with other people.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MuddyMaestro

True, but that's only been with two other players. With a load of competitors on specified teams unlike every man for themselves, with two other players teamed, it should make things a lot more interesting.

Question: Regenerating health, Good or bad?

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DMethot
Its good in the sense it makes the game a lot less frustrating, but bad because the computer doesn't get to regenerate, and it doesn't make much sense that a car gets a health pack.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MuddyMaestro
That's what I thought too. It would be an interesting option to make the game more accessible to someone who has never play TM before (AKA Super Easy Mode), but even in an online situation I think that the health pick-ups would be better; as long as they regenerate a bit faster. Don't you hate it when an opponent just beats you to a health pick-up, and you have to wait another three minutes for it to respawn? We would want to see less of that in an online battle, I'd think.