Do you think Twisted Metal: Head-On is the real Twisted Metal 3?

icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 icecoldmarty
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

Hi everyone I believe there is some debate if we can call it Twisted Metal 3 or not but it's up to decide which one it's going to be...

icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 icecoldmarty

I personally think it is because it does continue many characters from Twisted Metal 2's story however it's clear there were some errors.

Before I start pointing out some of the errors I won't include Calypso who always looks different which the same could be said about Sweet Tooth.

First off if you look at Mr. Slamm in Twisted Metal 2 than Head-On you will see it isn't the same guy.

Grasshopper's hair is supposed to be Strawberry Blonde not just Blonde how did this happen Sony.

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 DMethot
Member since 2006 • 408 Posts
I'm not really sure. I want to say it is but Jaffe continuously says that each TM is it's own universe and none are continuations of another, even tho some stories obviously are. I'd say yes.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 MuddyMaestro
Member since 2009 • 10351 Posts
I will have to say yes. It's strange; there's this sense inside me that's defying the logic I usually use that's telling me otherwise, that this game is more of a Twisted Metal 2.5 or along those lines, but considering I doubt myself we will see the original series again unless it's a spin-off like TH:HO was in that sense, I suppose the game has earned itself that title in that respect.
icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 icecoldmarty
I do agree with you and honestly I wish they would've made a sequel to Black instead of Small Brawl.
gmans33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 gmans33
Member since 2004 • 552 Posts
I also think it is is supposed to be a "TM3" game. The levels and characters feel closer to TM2 than any of the games made after it.