Come up with a new Twisted Metal character!

PSX-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 0

#1 PSX-man
Member since 2007 • 417 Posts

Come up with a name, brief background story (including why he/she competes in Twisted Metal), the type of vehicle the character drives and special weapon.

Example:

Name: Major Browning

Background: A WWII veteran summoned up from the dead. Competes in hopes of bringing his old friend who died during operation Market Garden back.

Vehicle: Willys MB Jeep

Special Weapon: A highly powerful artillery round that shoots out of a gun mounted on the back of the jeep.

teamsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 teamsolo
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
tank he got his leg cut of in his house by accident he wants to rewind his life so it wont happen drives a fast tank hes special is 3 missle and a rail gun it hurts a lot the rail gun is hard to aim and his armor is awsome thats my made character
teamsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 teamsolo
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
tank he got his leg cut of in his house by accident he wants to rewind his life so it wont happen drives a fast tank hes special is 3 missle and a rail gun it hurts a lot the rail gun is hard to aim and his armor is awsome thats my made characterteamsolo
tank is his name
jakek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 jakek
Member since 2003 • 1473 Posts

Dr Kevin Koran (notice name usues letters of Dr Kevorkian)

Famous doctor known worldwide for helping his patients. In his later years, his mind began to slip and he believed that the ultimate treatment for patients was to relieve them of all pain and suffering... to kill them.

Vehicle: Stolen hospital ambulance

Special: throws out multiple needles from the back of his car to temporarily stop his opponent by popping tires

Special 2: throws AED defibrulator paddles at nearby cars to send high voltage electricity

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 DMethot
Member since 2006 • 408 Posts

Name: Thomas Marshall

Car Driven: Fire Truck

Story: On a routine call to a house up in flames, Thomas Marshall investigates possible arson. After confirming the crime and submitting his paperwork, Marshall heads home for the night. He walks in to find that his family has been butchered, and sees a man light his home on fire and flees the scene. But who was it? He enters Calypso's tournament as a desperate attempt to find out.

Primary Weapon: Flame thrower

Secondary Weapon: Marshall throws a fire axe from his window.

deimonds2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deimonds2
Member since 2010 • 129 Posts

Name:Lili Roxfort (the Nurse)

Lili worked in Psychiatry clinic.Once a wery sic patient escaped from the clinic.Everyone was looking for him.It was late lili went home.The patient saw her and followed her, because he was fell in love with her,but he knew she don't even like him,he was mad.So she went in her house and went to sleep,the patient went to her house throw the window,he took the knife and schratched her face-he made her ugly-but she was so beautiful once.The patient was captured trying to escape the city(after the lili acsident).But lili heard abot the twisted metal contest-she will enter it to bring her beauty back to her and found her revenge.

Car:Hospital car

Special attack:A bloody whip that takes medium damedge and the enemy car is burning in black fires after beeng hitted by this attack.

Special weapon 2:A laser burning in green fires that takes a lot of damadge.

That is my character.

ewewewewewew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ewewewewewew
Member since 2009 • 771 Posts
Name: Albert MCguillen. (the second clown)

Albert always liked evil clowns and he decided to be one himself,so one day on the news paper he reads about sweet tooth and decides to build a battle ice cream truck,but painted the truck with another set of colors and made it look cooler,then he chose to enter the twisted metal contest,his 2 wishes were to kidnap sweet tooth and replace him to become the new killer clown,not a very original idea,but the question is,will it work?can he win the tournament?

car:weird copy of sweet tooths vehicle.

special weapon 1:fires 3 burning clown heads that seek 3 different cars or just hit the same car if no other cars are close,these heads can also be placed permanently on the floor and won't vanish until touched by you or another car.

|

special weapon 2: the vehicle raises defense but gets slower and heavier with a greenish gold force field,this force field breaks after 3 hits and not counting small bullets,you can also shoot the force field as a shock wave but you need to aim because it moves in a straight line and its sort of slow,or you could ram someone while wearing the shield but its not very powerful that way.

that is my character.
icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 icecoldmarty
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

That's a good question let me see if you guys like mine.

Name: Jack Red

Vehicle: Reforced Go Kart

Vehicle Name: Speed Devil

Special 1: Homemade Homing Missiles

Special 2: Ramming

I will continue if you like what you are hearing so far or otherwise I won't reveal anymore of my character.

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DMethot
You can't go wrong with a speedy small vehicle. I like it.
icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 icecoldmarty
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

He was a former Racer that was thrown for endangering too many lifes so just when his luck was down he found out about Twisted Metal where he could prove himself worth of being a good driver.

He isn't aware that the actual prize is a single wish but he won't let anyone get in his way no matter what they are driving.

His vehicle is modified to where it can go fast while not being uneven with the weight and it protects against bullets though it will take a few missles to damage it.

He also has a spike for each wheel since he was known for his insane driving cockiness.

He thinks he is number 1 despite being in such a vehicle though he often thinks how can an Ice Truck be in this contest.

Overall he is one guy you don't want to piss off or it could be hell on earth my Twisted Metal brothers.

MoeFo_Jowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 MoeFo_Jowler
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts

Name:  Steve Bartman

Vehical:  Honda Civic

Story:  Steve Bartman just wants to be forgiven for catching that foul ball and ruining the cubs chances of going to the World Series.  Calypso promises him if he wins the tournament nobody will ever give him a hard time about that again...  After he wins the tournament, Calypso makes good on his promise.  He turns on a nearby TV where a news broadcaster says "... Wanted in connection with this horrible puppy mill that grinds up cute animals for use in plywood is Steve Bartman..."  

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DMethot
Steve Bartman FTW hahahaha