lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts

Wow, my fall are pretty full of WWII games. Since month ago i've finished 4 WWII shooters:
BattleStrike Force of Resistance (in Poland aka Mortyr III) - budget FPS which I guess i forgot to add to last finished forum
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Medal of Honor: Heroes (PSP)
Brothers in Arms: D-Day (PSP)
Call of Duty: Roads to Victory - PSP FPS

Right now I'm playing 2 WWII games:
Death to Spies - 3rd person perspective sneaker
Undercover: Operation Wintersun - point and click adventure, which, as i just saw, got undeserveably bad review

I probably will soon give another chance also to:
Sniper Elite

I guess I will check out:
Company of Heroes (last time it was too brief) and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts.

And this year there are hopefully coming for PC:
UberSoldier 2
Hour of Victory
maybe 1-2 more.

That reminds me - I should make a topic with list of upcoming WWII FPSes. You probably haven't heard about some of those games.

GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts
Well besides Company of Heroes, Ive havent played any of the new ones yet because I still have yet to get a next gen system. Ive am currently playing Company of Heroes, COD2, and Medal of Honor Vanguard. I am not really liking Vanguard that much though.
sailesh27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 sailesh27
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
havent had a lot of time to play games. still stuck with brothers in arms. its a wonderful game. i was a fan of commandos but the moment i heard it was made fps and that key characters were eliminated i chucked it out of the window. dont u think it was the end of a series .. a strategy game being made into a fps..
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lewuz
command and conquer series got FPS game Renegade and probably gets one more. warhammer 40 000 got FPS game Firewarrior. so it wasn't new concept. I guess u should give commandos strike force a chance, it wasn't so bad. prejudice isn't so good thing.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lewuz

After almost a 10 month brake i started to play Death to Spies (3rd person perspective sneaker) again. It's acctually a very good and adictive stealth action. Must have for any Hitman fan.

After I finish it i plan to get my hands on Sniper Elite. And probably strategy Commandos. Plus there are almost 10 more WWII titles on my to do list. Most of those have not been released yet though. :D

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lewuz

Airborne Hero D-Day Frontline 1944

It's so less known that GS even don't list it. It's one of the worst games I aver play. Graphic is terrible even considering it's was originally released in aug 2004. There are only 6 levels but the game is so hard that it takes time (i'm currently in third). AI is braindead but enemys aim is perfect. Even on easy difficulty u die fast and u have no idea what hit you. Everything is in lowest quality. Kids, don't try this at home. :D

m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
Illl make sure to skip that one. lol Currently playing COD Final Fronts, Battlestations Midway, Battle for the Pacific (PS2), Blitzkrieg 2, WWII:Battlestrike, Battle Strike: Force of Resistance. Thinking of going back and beating Steel Tide if I can get past the frustrating lack of objective compus. lol The levels on that game are long and sometimes there is a glitch makeing some ojb unwinable which can be frustraiting as hell!
laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

BIA: Hells Highway for my Xbox 360

I love the head shots and grenade slow motion hehe :)

Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#9 Payasoplas
Member since 2003 • 466 Posts

After playuing a lot of terrorist shooters and kicking aliens ass in Crysis, at last I had the chance to get Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 and Earned In Blood, I wish they were the PC or XBOX version, but I only could get them for PS2, they ain't that bad but, they could use some improvement.

That's what I'm playing right now, also I changed my computer and re installed Hiden & Dangerous 2, Hopefully I'll beat the game soon.

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lewuz

Playing "The Royal Marines Commando".

And after that I hopefully and finally can get into Sniper Elite.

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lewuz
Playing another City's budget FPS "Battlestrike - Shadow of Stalingrad". First 2 levels have used same map designs from City's previous games so it feels like cheating.
m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
haha looks like one for me to bootleg. Ill try it out in between RTT camaigns to switch things up a little. ;)
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lewuz
I started the "Velvet Assassin". First impression is great, better than "Death to Spies" gave!
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lewuz
I give up on "WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger". Beside it's slow and complex (read: uncomfortable), it's full of bugs (crashes and restarts PC, and even trees are not visible). Shame, russian developers!
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lewuz

I'm playing 3 WWII games now. In all of those first level is done.

"Death to Spies Moment of Truth" seems to be as good as previous game.

"Military Life Tank Simulation" is so far boring and feels as budget as it can be. Driving is strange, the tank seems to drift all the time. And the title - it can't be worse. It gives no information (that game takes place in WWII), is confusing (this is far from being simualtor) and boring too.

Third game is "Wolfenstein". First impression - not bad.

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lewuz
I finished "Wolfenstein" few days ago but in "Death to Spies Moment of Truth" I just finished second level. I play it on hard difficulty and it is hard - second level took over 4 hours to complete.
Dezyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dezyboy
Member since 2009 • 191 Posts

Call of Duty World at War is what I'm playing and it is so awesome

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lewuz
The Saboteur. Half way through. Quite addictive, although with to many bugs and glitches.
Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#19 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts
Call of Duty World at War Co-Op. Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor + Eastern Front mod. -lewuz - yeah, that game was a bit buggy, yet I loved dressing up in SS uniforms. It had it's great ideas.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lewuz

Yep. But in the end of the day I have very good memories with The Saboteur. It's easily in top 9 of my last year's gaming experiences.

I started to play Commanding Officer: Tank Battalion Eastern Front 1941-1945 and I installed Africa Corps Desert Storm 1941-1943. Commanding Officer's first mission was extremely bad. No surprises though as IncaGold is probably the worst game publisher.