GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#1 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts
Its official. Call of Duty 4 is going to be modern. The trailer will be shown during the NFL Draft. Go here for more details: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6169663.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
www.gamespot.com/news/6169663.html is better link.
caseywokos2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 caseywokos2
Member since 2007 • 477 Posts
I'm disappointed.
capt_labrador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 capt_labrador
Member since 2005 • 88 Posts
I gotta agree wite caseywokos2 I'm disappointed as well.
artiebillymac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 artiebillymac
Member since 2005 • 903 Posts
i like the fact that there moving away from ww2.
artiebillymac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 artiebillymac
artiebillymac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 artiebillymac
01chodgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 01chodgs
Member since 2004 • 261 Posts

I did want a pacific based game but this looks ok.

caseywokos2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 caseywokos2
Member since 2007 • 477 Posts
I just saw the trailer on youtube.  My mind has completely changed about this game.  It's gonna be good.
01chodgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 01chodgs
Member since 2004 • 261 Posts
The more I watch the trailer the better it looks, but should it be called call of duty? Because this isn't carrying on from the others it's set over sixty years after the other games.
m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
It will probably be good, and Id probaly get it,  but Im disapointed they havn't done the Pacific Theater.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts

some may find it interesting. Activision's E3 2007 lineup introtucion about COD4:

Call of Duty(R) 4: Modern Warfare(TM) - The new action-thriller from the award-winning team at Infinity Ward delivers the most intense and cinematic action experience ever. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare arms gamers with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower and transports them to the most treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S. Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory. The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistent, addictive and customizable gameplay. (PLAYSTATION(R)3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360(TM) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC; not yet rated by the ESRB). For handheld fans, Call of Duty(R) for Nintendo DS(TM), from n-Space, brings the signature Call of Duty chaos of battle to the DS in a parallel modern day storyline packed with intense combat action (not yet rated by the ESRB).

Snoop_trizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 Snoop_trizzle
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts

as much as i love ww2, ill admit i'm gettin excited to see what the CoD team can do with a modern setting, definetly something we can all relate with whats going on in the world today.

if noones gonna' make a ww2 shooter in the pacific, or even from the axis point of view(wouldnt it be cool to run through poland and blastin local police officers, yellin at civilians to not impose and to go indoors,all while staring down the sights of a kar-98?) i figured theyd go modern, but i highly expect them to come back to the good ol' '40s in good time.