ao28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 ao28
Member since 2008 • 124 Posts

I just joined this group so I have to say thanks for inviting me! I just finished my sleeping dogs review so go check it out. Here's the link. Enjoy!

http://www.gamespot.com/sleeping-dogs/user-reviews/799443/platform/xbox360/

My next review will be of the walking dead episode 3, so stay tuned for that. In my opinion the walking dead game episodes are the most under rated games of the year, but what do you think? answer in the poll below

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#2 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

First of all, welcome to the union. 

" but I don't count glitches into my reviews usually because they almost always get patched."

I disagree with this sentence so much.

If we let developers get away with releasing an unfinished product and just assumes that they will fix it post-release, then that's just gonna keep happening. Developers won't bother as much with playtesting and rather use their fan base as play-testers when the game is already out.

And besides, you're practically reviewing the game for how you think it will be in the future rather than for how it was when you played it.

Anyhow, a good review over-all. It doesn't have much detail on the gameplay, but I assume that just means it has very little to separate it from other games in the genre. 

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts

Welcome to the union mate!

Hmm, most underrated game of the year thus far? I think A Virus Named Tom. It's not for everyone, and gets insanely hard, but is a perfectionist's dream!

ao28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 ao28
Member since 2008 • 124 Posts
I see where you are coming from. what I meant by that was I think glitches are weighed far too much. if they are very minor issues then I really don't have a big problem with it. but if it is riddled with them and makes the game almost unplayable (duke nukem) then i have a problem with it
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
SD is a majorly underrated game.
sandyqbg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 sandyqbg
Member since 2007 • 7090 Posts

First of let me welcome myself to the union. Yes, thank you. Now to business:

Honestly, I'm not a big of the way you structured the review. I used to write this way but found that it broke the flow of the review. I can't comment on the content of the review but I can at least comment on the quality of the writing. The revew is neat and upto the point, so I like it. It delivers the point it's trying to make effectively. Though a coiple of examples or comparisons might have given the review a more personalized touch instead of looking very generic.

Anyways, good job, I say.Â