iloveflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 iloveflash
Member since 2005 • 4760 Posts
Oh hell no. I don't even want to know the score people are giving this thing. *covers ears tightly* LALALALALA *rushes to buy ticket*
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

Oh man, I sat through the credits, and at the start of the credits they appeared to be mocking me by putting giant spaces between each name.

I agree, the movie is phenomenal. As far as the twist go, I still think they could write around it if they want to. 

iloveflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 iloveflash
Member since 2005 • 4760 Posts

Since I finally saw the movie, I decided to read the review you gave. Although you kind of succeeded in keeping it spoiler-free, it's kind of distracting when you point out "that one scene that you won't spoil" over and over. Like, if you really want to talk about a spoiler, just do it. It's better because then people who have seen the film can understand your points more clearly.

That aside, I thought Iron Man 2 was a great freakin' movie, so listening to you bash it like this just got me so tight bro.  My panties are in such an official bunch. Iron Man 3 was great, but not some huge step up from 2. We're gonna have to throw fisticuffs if you go busyin' up my brojaman all effective like dat again, true life. *grabs nuts*

Also, being someone who constantly noticed the movie's plotholes, I felt you glorified it a bit too much.

Overall good review anyway.

ao28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ao28
Member since 2008 • 124 Posts
i did mostly enjoy Iron Man 2, it just had a ton of flaws in my opinion. In addition, I agree that I did overrate it a bit. Originally I had it at an 8.8 or 8.9, but I changed it, and I still might have it too high. However, I still felt it was a great film