slevenJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slevenJ
Member since 2009 • 651 Posts

NoobFeed.com is a growing gaming community. In fact, we've grown so much lately, that we have busted out of our seams and have now more work than our poor, coffee-run editors can handle, without whipping them back into shape quite literally. This might be the opportunity for you to step up and take some of those whippings…we mean, good times.

If you'd be interested in landing a spot to write for us, then show us what you can do! Get in touch with us at
(http://www.noobfeed.com) and send some articles of your best (recent) works. You'll get contacted on whether or not you're cut out to play games and write with keyboards and stuff. Yes, some people to that these days, it's incredible!

You should know that writing is just as serious business as the internet it is found on. So you should adhere to some of our specifications, such as consistently bring out articles each week, be up to par on your spelling and grammar, have some basic knowledge of hmtl for formatting and pretty pictures and such. On that note, being slightly handy with some photo editing is always appreciated; although you can also be a straight up wiz. You can also wiz all over the wide selection of games that come out in our world. Wait, that came out wrong, didn't it? In any case, you should have a critical yet objective view of all genres of games, not just the major titles of your fanboy choosing.

If you feel you have what it takes to step up, then do so. Step up, son! Or daughter; we do not discriminate here at NoobFeed.com, au contraire.

iloveflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 iloveflash
Member since 2005 • 4760 Posts
Everybody stay calm, I am contacting Aberinkulas RIGHT NOW.
_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 _IronManDude_
Member since 2008 • 1595 Posts
Too bad this is spam :( I was actually hoping it might have been an amateur screenwriter looking to partner up with somebody else. I'm so alone...
slevenJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 slevenJ
Member since 2009 • 651 Posts

Too bad this is spam :( I was actually hoping it might have been an amateur screenwriter looking to partner up with somebody else. I'm so alone..._IronManDude_

This ain't spam. We are indeed looking for writers.