Choose Games Here------------------>

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StarFreak101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 StarFreak101
Member since 2006 • 106 Posts
Well, You can post and vote on the game and why you like it! I don't have those games, so you guys can vote! Have fun!
Sarge_Maximus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#2 Sarge_Maximus2
Member since 2004 • 7767 Posts

The official Game of The Year for 2006 (no, gamespot is not the official namer) TES V: Oblivion isn't up there?! :shock: I'm at a loss...

Lance_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Lance_C
Member since 2004 • 34544 Posts
Well, I don't know if this topic is allowed in this union, but I'll try to make the best of it and write why I chose for the one I chose :) My choice was Gears of War. Why? Because I never liked Mortal Kombat, so that one wouldn't even stand a chance. God of War is a game I currently have and it seems that I'm one of the few people who was disappointed in the game. (Do not be offended, since it may seem I'm the only one) Resistance Fall of Man would be a good choice as well, but since it's exclusively on the PS3 and I don't plan to get a PS3 that one would be on second place. Halo 2 is a game which I have completed several times, not because it was so great, since I think it was overrated both single and multiplayer. Single player was only fun, when playing co-op imo. And multiplayer contained too many glitches and lag. And I don't like FPS that much, which is actually a counter-argument against the game I chose: Gears of War, since it is an FPS as well. I have seen footage and it looks good. This is the game I would choose, because it's an exclusive on the Xbox 360 and that console has many games which I want to play. So I actually chose for the 360 rather than GeoW
EndlessGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 EndlessGame
Member since 2006 • 912 Posts

Gears of war is a TPS not an FPS. :P

I picked GeoW by process of elimination.   I've never been a great fan of Mortal Kombat, so that was dropped first.   I've always thought Halo 2 was overrated, and isn't as good as the other games on that list.   I don't have God of War but its reputation got it this far, however, I really like the other two, so it got dropped.   Resistance is a really fun game, but there isn't a whole lot of strategy to it.   It's all running and gunning, although its storyline is considerably better than GeoW.   GeoW is a much more fun game an there's some more thought about how you fight different battles.   Also, Resistance needs a PS3, which is still quite an expensive buy.

Sarge_Maximus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sarge_Maximus2
Gears of War is overrated imo.
Lance_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Lance_C
Member since 2004 • 34544 Posts
It's a TPS? You learn a new thing every day :|
Sarge_Maximus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sarge_Maximus2
I was disappointed with it too, but if you don't know that it's third person, are you SURE you have played it? Because it most decidedly is a third person shooter.
Avatar image for HyperMetaDragon
HyperMetaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 HyperMetaDragon
Member since 2006 • 5345 Posts

This thread is offtopic and is not allowed. This forum is intended for writing-related purposes only and not gaming-related purposes.

Locked.Â