radrick01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 radrick01
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

With Gamespot's old web site I used to be able to pull up a list of all the PC games they ever rated on a condensed listing that also had the review score on the right side of the name. They have eliminated this from the new site. This was the best part of Gamespot. I could go down the list looking for a game that I missed that had a high score. Now it is gone..... How disappointing!!!

We also used to be able to look at the reviews, and player ratings of PC, xbox, playstation, etc. separately. Now, if I click PC link on the review page of a specific game it takes me to general PC games page.... This to is very lame!!! I have found the new site to be a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT v the old site!!!

Gamespot is now much less useful than it was. It was a 10, now it is a 5.7

Legolose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Legolose
Member since 2007 • 536 Posts

Hell I'm with you now we cant even add games that we own to are collection anymore, the whole reason I came one here today was to add my new game to my collection "The Walking Dead" but I cant seem to fine on my profile or the games where to click to add it to my collection, seems to me they really messed this sight up guess I'm going to have to find a new one geez,,,,, Why the hell would you mess with something that isn't broken !!!!