sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 sputnick2006
Member since 2006 • 1063 Posts

Here is where new members can tell us about themselfs. Who knows? Ya might make a friend.

WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE SPYRO UNION!

NROD86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NROD86
Member since 2007 • 463 Posts

Hi my name is Nick Rodgers, im almost 16 now, I like football and videogames. favorite sports team is the Packers(oh yeah)

and I am a officer for this union

sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sputnick2006
Hey Nick. Thanks again for helping me start this union.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SOADjoe19
Member since 2007 • 3061 Posts

Hmmm, let's give it a shot.

Hi, my name is SOADjoe19, but you can call me Joe. I've been a vivid Spyro fan since 1998 and have been involved with the series ever since. Here on gamespot, or my regular posting area, gameFAQs, I founded a group called Team Spyro. Now with a total of 42 members accounted for, the Team is one which has always been on top of everything and more importantly, one where people love to be apart of. New members are being recruited everyday matter of fact! Just recently, myself and Iceferno, the Senior Editor started our own blog. He writes the information and I supply it. With this said, any and all the latest information about the upcoming game and movie AND the future plans of our young dragon, a rarity to get ahold of, are on that blog in one area. I look forward to being apart of this Union with everyone else and gladly will supply all the information to support it (as I see it really needs it!!!) I'm always getting ahold of new information as it is released, so maybe I can become an editor or something? (Sorry, I'm not familiar with the ranks of a Union or gamespot in general....)

Other than that, I'm 16 myself, work at a Skating Rink and am ranked 6th in my class of 253 students (the 10th grade). My favorite hobbies are roller-skating, running and staying on the computer. A hard-core Philadelphia fan, as I'm from Philly and live in Delaware.

sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sputnick2006

Wow... It's Great to have you in our union. I will Consider promoting you to the ranks of Officer. (the highest rank besides the leader) You will hear from me soon.

Once again, Thanks For joining!

godofmadness43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 godofmadness43
Member since 2008 • 891 Posts
Hey, the names Mark, im leader of Team Spyro (next to LGD), Im 15, a lover of video games and books. I'm also writing some stories for legend of Spyro, you can find them on Fanfiction.net, the names for my stories are "Legend of Spyro: A New Hero, Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Part 1, and Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Part 2 (Currently working on.)" I'm also a teen of ideas for our favorite dragon and will be happy to tell them to you. Hope i can help you.
godofmadness43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 godofmadness43
Member since 2008 • 891 Posts
Also, im in 9th grade (going to 10Th) and love to talk about games, play games, and sometimes read when im bored. Im also a Phillies fan and a lover of MMORPGs. I'll try my best to help your union if you decide to add me.
LittleGreenDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 LittleGreenDog
Member since 2006 • 7367 Posts

I'm sure most of you already know who I am, but I'll just talk about myself once more.

My name is Erica, and I am 13. I am homeschooled with my nine year old sister, and I will be going into 8th grade this year. I really love animals, and my house is full of them. I recently let my butterflies free, along with the little deformed one... My pets include two rabbits, one dog, one cat, two birds, and five fish. I've been a member of GameSpot since November 2006, and I remember exactly where I registered: in my Grandmas house. I am a huge fan of Spyro, especially the Spyro in the new series, although I will probably not be getting Dawn of the Dragon due to a "freak accident" involving my PS2 getting destroyed.

I am very happy to be a member of this union!

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 bd0g5
Member since 2007 • 7317 Posts
Hey, my name is Brandon, but just call me Bdog.I just turned 14 this year.I like running a lot, it's one of my best things.I'm a big fan of Spyro, and i'm happy to be in this union.:)
sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sputnick2006

Sorry im sooo late, my internet craped-out for a day

Anyway, thanks to everyone who joined! Welcome to the Ultimate Spyro Union!

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SOADjoe19
Hey, bd0g! You're a runner also? Great! I run track and cross-country. Do you run for your school or just by yourself?
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bd0g5
Well, i don't do Cross Country because i have no clue when to try out, and i only long jump in track and field.I could easily make it, i'm one of the fastest in my school.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SOADjoe19
Wow, that's really good! I'm a sprinter myself, and thinking about practicing the long jump for my team next year. Hey, do you perhaps know what your mile time is?
GANGSTASAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 GANGSTASAN
Member since 2006 • 2249 Posts

Wow, that's really good! I'm a sprinter myself, and thinking about practicing the long jump for my team next year. Hey, do you perhaps know what your mile time is?SOADjoe19

Hooray! I knew you would join SOADjoe19. Welcome all who have joined!

KanGa2795

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KanGa2795
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Ummm... *not sure what to say*

My name is Noah, just call me Kanga (username) I plan on being a musician. um... I'm from New York City. My favorite football team is the Jets, and that's all I can think of.

sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sputnick2006
Great to have ya' here, welcome to the union!
Check out some of the information on the board to see what we're all about here!
GANGSTASAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 GANGSTASAN
Member since 2006 • 2249 Posts

Whoops forgot to introduce myself...

I'm a 15 year old teen, who plays video games, sport etc and goes to school.

That was short.

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SOADjoe19

Hello again, everybody! Guess what? I finally have a picture in my sig!!! ^_^ YAY!

Thanks to LGD and sputnick for their very much appreciated help! You two rock! = O!!!!!!

sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sputnick2006

No problem. i just like helping people.

Cool picture by the way. I like it.

KanGa2795

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KanGa2795
Well, I can't introduce myself a secondtime.
A_J_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 A_J_D

Hey, I'm Alex, 16, live in the UK so i'm right in the middle of my GCSE's at the moment. Spyro the Dragon was easily the first video game I ever loved right from when I played it round my friend's house at the age of ~7. It was also probably the first game I ever completed 100%, and I don't think any games since have made me feel quite as fulfilled as the first 3 Spyro's.

Unfortunately I was so disappointed with Enter the Dragonfly I neglected to buy any of the games afterwards, so any reviews etc. on the rest of the series would be welcome.

As a person my strengths lie mostly in academic areas, specifically maths and science but I am good all around. Apparently my tested IQ is also ~150 (ha!), except most of the time I can be dumb as anything and lack common sense in cases xD. That said I'm no joke on the sports pitch either. I love football (soccer to you yanks overseas xD), cricket, and have a particular talent for long jump and high jump.

-Alex

sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sputnick2006

Hey, I'm Alex, 16, live in the UK so i'm right in the middle of my GCSE's at the moment. Spyro the Dragon was easily the first video game I ever loved right from when I played it round my friend's house at the age of ~7. It was also probably the first game I ever completed 100%, and I don't think any games since have made me feel quite as fulfilled as the first 3 Spyro's.

Unfortunately I was so disappointed with Enter the Dragonfly I neglected to buy any of the games afterwards, so any reviews etc. on the rest of the series would be welcome.

As a person my strengths lie mostly in academic areas, specifically maths and science but I am good all around. Apparently my tested IQ is also ~150 (ha!), except most of the time I can be dumb as anything and lack common sense in cases xD. That said I'm no joke on the sports pitch either. I love football (soccer to you yanks overseas xD), cricket, and have a particular talent for long jump and high jump.

-Alex

A_J_D

Ah yes, GANGSTASAN told me all about GCSEs. They dont soud too fun XD.

As for the spyro games: There is a lot of information about all his games here, but its only the info on the basic storyline of the game. I would recomend reading reviews to get the full scoop.

Anyway, Thanks for joining the Ultimate Spyro Union! ;)

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#33 Iceferno
Member since 2007 • 8371 Posts

"Introduce Yourself!" "No way." "Introduce Yourself!" "OK!":P

Lol can't believe I just quoted a Bring It On movie, but Hayden's in it so naturally, it seemed like the right thing for me to do XD

I'm Alec Brooke, from the South-East of the United Kingdom. My main hobby is making music. I've set up my own lable on Juno.co.uk/JunoDownload.com and it seems to be doing quite well. :) I'm trying to get a job but it seems no one wants me, so I guess I'll try and get active on this Union.

To be truthful, I actually left some of the other Unions I was a part of on GameSpot today. I don't do much in them, but also, I wanted to focus more on this one cuz we need a solid fanbase. Well, there is one, but what I'm saying is the Ultimate Spyro Union should be more Ultimate! ;)

Dragon66116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34 Dragon66116
Member since 2007 • 25536 Posts
Huh? I thought I posted in this. Oh well. My first name is Michael. You can call me Michael or Dragon; doesn't matter. I just turned 13. (suspicous?) I'm going into 8th grade this fall. I have long brown hair and green eyes. I am EXTREMELY short for my age; I'm only 4'11. >.> Hopefully I'll grow over the summer.
Essence220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Essence220
Member since 2006 • 612 Posts

Hey, i'm Essence, and i too am a spyro fan. Maybe not as much as most of you, but enough to want to be here! i'm 16, going to the 11th grade (same school as my friend SOADjoe19), and have been terribly spyro deprived ever since my brother moved out and took our working PS2 with him. During the school year i am the girl's volleyball manager, am on the science olympiad team, and play girls soccer. Schools out right now so i got a job at my local public library last week and i got promoted today!!! Hopefully i can keep the job over the sschool year...

Essence220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Essence220

Hey, i'm Essence, and i too am a spyro fan. Maybe not as much as most of you, but enough to want to be here! i'm 16, going to the 11th grade (same school as my friend SOADjoe19), and have been terribly spyro deprived ever since my brother moved out and took our working PS2 with him. During the school year i am the girl's volleyball manager, am on the science olympiad team, and play girls soccer. Schools out right now so i got a job at my local public library last week and i got promoted today!!! Hopefully i can keep the job over the school year...

Essence220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Essence220
sorry for the double post. theres a crappy connection here at work.
sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sputnick2006

Hey, the double posting thing happens even to me.

Anyway, You dont have to LOVE spyro to be here. Anyone who has even heard of spyro is welcome.

Well, its great to have you here. Hope to see ya posting more on the rest of the board!

ethanpaige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 ethanpaige
Member since 2005 • 13100 Posts
Hey I'm Ethan, 18 and starting my Freshman year in college in September... I grew up playing the original Spyro games on my playstation, some of the best gaming memories I have. Nice to see a Union dedicated to him, really brings those memories back. I actually just recently downloaded the first Spyro on my ps3, so I've been playing it pretty often :P nostalgia ftw
sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sputnick2006

Its great to have you here. Thanks for the complements on the union, we all thought spyro needed a "Home" here on gamespot.com so thats why it was created.

Anyway, Thanks again for joining. We all hope to see you posting on our board!

BTW, i did notice your gamertag. Maby ill catch ya' on xbox LIVE. For your referance, my gamertag is SpitFire767 for now, but i might change it soon.

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SOADjoe19

Great, we have a lot of new people here! We are growing! See, told you sputnick!

ReviewKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ReviewKing
Member since 2008 • 254 Posts

Hello, my name is Polorapboy on Youtube, Polorapknight on Xbox LIVE, and if you want, you can call me Polo or Payton. Also I'm 13 years old.

I wasn't a Spyro fan at first, but when I played one of the Legend of Spyro games, I realized that was just a taste of what I really wanted, I want Dawn of the Dragon SO bad, that I said to my dad don't let me spend ANY money till the game comes out or I can reserve it. I say if i don't get the game, I'LL GO CRAZY, AND HUNT DOWN WHOEVER STOLE THE LAST COPY OF THAT GAME!!!!!!

Oh, so sorry I went crazy right there, but still.

I have a Wii, PS2, and Xbox 360.

But sadly, I only have A New Beginning on the Xbox 360 (Xbox Original), also I rented Eternal Night on Wii.

I'm glad I'm in a union that respects those games of Spyro, though I wish I could play one of the old, PSX games.

If you read all of this, I hope you got to know me much better now, thank you for reading.

sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sputnick2006

I want Dawn of the Dragon SO bad, that I said to my dad don't let me spend ANY money till the game comes out or I can reserve it. I say if i don't get the game, I'LL GO CRAZY, AND HUNT DOWN WHOEVER STOLE THE LAST COPY OF THAT GAME!!!!!!

I'm glad I'm in a union that respects those games of Spyro, though I wish I could play one of the old, PSX games.

ReviewKing

Wow, you must REALLY want DOTD. but dont we all? As for the older games: im shure you can find them for very cheep on the internet/ your local gaming store. I think you should at least try one of the older ones just to say you have. Who knows, you'll probably like it.

Would you mind if i added you as a friend on XBOX LIVE!?

Anyway, Its been great having you here in the union, and im shure we all hope to see you here for a long time more.

So thanks for joining, see ya on the board!

swordmaster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 swordmaster3
Member since 2008 • 571 Posts
Hello, my name is swordmaster3. I like using the name swordmaster in almost any online thing that I do because I play a lot games that have some sort of sword in them. I am 16 years old, almost 17 and I am a aspiring programmer. I am a very creative person who thinks up new ideas after watching animes, listining to music, and watching stories unfold in books, games, and on fanfiction.net now (since I had no clue of it's existance until this year). I am currently creating the story "The legend of Spyro: Twilight" which is only 9 chapters away from being finished on fanfiction.net. If anyone wants to know how I came up with the twilight story just check out my blog on my account page. I am also trying to influence Sierra in accepting a online Spyro game idea of mine which I throughly thought out and will soon put it up on the Sierra boards on the official website but I might post it here first just to see how everyone reacts to it :). Besides that I am planning to get a game called rpg maker which allows me to create a game. I am planning to create godofmadness43's story, montecristo709 story, and my story into games once I get it. Then I will put it up on youtube and show it to the world. Besides gaming ideas and games in general I usually like to read. I have read a couple of novels so far. Some about dragons, some about sci-fi wars, and some very interesting non-fiction novels. I am online almost 24/7 and since I am right next to my ps2 I usually stay online while I play a game. In boarding perspctives I like to create new ideas for people to be interested in. I am very nice and very encouraging to anyone. Also if anyone needs help with things I am always generous enough to give them a hand. Also in school I am probally one of the smartest students in my class.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SOADjoe19

I feel bad for you sputnick. Now that I work, I can afford it. Among other things....

Like I said, I already pre-ordered Dawn of the Dragon. It only costs $5 at GameStop minimum to reserve.....

sputnick2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 sputnick2006

If i land this job being a Caddie, i will definitely be able to afford it. But as of now, i've almost got all the necessary funds to purchase the game. Im not going to pre-order it right now, just in case somthing happens. You know, emergencys like if my car breaks down or somthing of that sort.

Anyway, I need to get DOTD and Mercinaries 2, so i've got a lot of saving/working to do! LOL. Glad to see you have pre-ordered your copy though!

ReviewKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ReviewKing
Member since 2008 • 254 Posts
Well I have to save $180 for DotD, Fable 2, and Halo Wars. Even if I get only $60, I'll get DotD no matter what my friend says, he can just run off and play his Fable 2 like as if he has no life.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SOADjoe19
Sounds good. I know I'll be able to get it because the GameStop is an eighth of a mile from my school. And by that time, Cross Country season is going to underway. So as soon as I'm done school, I'm running over to the GameStop, getting the game, marveling over it, putting it away, running for practice, and then play the game at home for as long as I possibly can.......
_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 _Drago_
Member since 2008 • 1038 Posts

I normally don't do this, but this will be a special exception...

Hello, you can just call me Drago. I first learned about the Spyro series way back when the demo for Spyro the Dragon first came out. At that time, I still did not realize how much I liked games. So when this game finally did come I out, I sadly did not buy it. From that moment on, I never ended up playing the actual games, and only played the demos for Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage and Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon. (I kick myself for passing up such games at that time.)

Recently, I have began to crave the games for the classic systems. That led me to hunt down some of the games I seen or played before. After seeing some previews of the PS2 Spyro games, I was reminded of the original PSX ones that I had missed. So through some searching, I finally purchased a copy of Spyro the Dragon.

Now, I am still searching for the second and third, PS1 ones. I already have all the PS2 ones, except Enter the Dragonfly for well-known reasons. I plan on playing my way up to the Legend series, so I can be ready for the upcoming Dawn of the Dragon.

Now that I have rambled about my history with Spyro, I have too many hobbies and interests for this message to hold. But some noteworthy ones are working with Photoshop (I have recently read guides on how to make professional looking pictures), and researching about various things (I like to know as much as possible for things I am interested in).

I would be happy to help out with any important information I can find about Spyro.

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 bd0g5
Hey Drago. Welcome to the Union. :)