rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
I just read the shocking news (shocking to me, might be pleasant to some). Devil May Cry 4 will now be a multiplatformer. DMC was one THE biggest exclusives for the sony console for all these years. So.....a title this big going multiplatform, or rather to the 360.....
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Soulxxx
Member since 2004 • 2784 Posts
God of War will NEVER (Read "NEVER!!!") go multiplat because it's a first party title.. Sony made it, therefore only the Sony console will enjoy it's awesomeness. DMC4 going multiplat isn't really shocking to me... because it doesn't mean anything. So what if it's not exculsive anymore? You still know which console to buy, don't you? It's still coming to the PS3, doesn't it? All those former PS3 exclusives going multiplat are just a proof that the PS3's library was superior from the get-go.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

God of War will NEVER (Read "NEVER!!!") go multiplat because it's a first party title.. Sony made it, therefore only the Sony console will enjoy it's awesomeness. DMC4 going multiplat isn't really shocking to me... because it doesn't mean anything. So what if it's not exculsive anymore? You still know which console to buy, don't you? It's still coming to the PS3, doesn't it? All those former PS3 exclusives going multiplat are just a proof that the PS3's library was superior from the get-go.Soulxxx

I can only imagine how the XBOX crowd would deal with DMC.  At least the 360 controller has a chance of not ****ing up the feel of the game where as the original XBOX controller certainly would have.

~Soul is quite right here.  There is no chance of GoW ever coming to XBOX or any platform Sony does not own.

---PSP, PS2 and PS3

InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
~Now I just need to debate whether I want to pay 660 dollars for GoWIII... Glad I saved 600 bucks on DMC4 though!
coolgamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5 coolgamer6
Member since 2006 • 5335 Posts
god of war 3 will only be on the ps3
Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Frankazami
Member since 2006 • 1517 Posts
That's like saying Zelda will be on the PS3.....ain't gonna happen. Not in a million fracking years.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
I just read the shocking news (shocking to me, might be pleasant to some). Devil May Cry 4 will now be a multiplatformer. DMC was one THE biggest exclusives for the sony console for all these years. So.....a title this big going multiplatform, or rather to the 360..... rohver
:cry: I'm going to cut my wrist now! Why can't Sony keep some god damn exclusive titles!!! (Rare for me to use more than one exclamation point.) ~ Also, rohver, are you going to submit your entry for the design contest? It closes today, and we have three entries. :(
Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Frankazami

:cry: I'm going to cut my wrist now! Why can't Sony keep some god damn exclusive titles!!! (Rare for me to use more than one exclamation point.) ~ Also, rohver, are you going to submit your entry for the design contest? It closes today, and we have three entries. :(curlfro

Eh, I don't think it was Sony fault and knowing Capcom's history, this move shouldn't have come as a major surprise especially given the fact that they have always been a multiplatform publisher for what seems like forever.   Heck,  back when RE4 was still a GC exclusive, I think it was Mikami or whoever that kept denying that it was going to be ported over to the PS2 and look where that ended up. 

reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 reviewriter
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts

And what exactly was the point of that random quote?!

EDIT: im talking to the person who posted 2 posts before me

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts

And what exactly was the point of that random quote?!

EDIT: im talking to the person who posted 2 posts before me

reviewriter
Good question.
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Soulxxx
He was QFT.. Duh.
rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
:cry: I'm going to cut my wrist now! Why can't Sony keep some god damn exclusive titles!!! (Rare for me to use more than one exclamation point.) ~ Also, rohver, are you going to submit your entry for the design contest? It closes today, and we have three entries. :(curlfro
I just need some more time. Look at my profile....I got at least 4 pending requests. Unless I finish them all, I cant rest. :| I really want to enter this one but I just need more time.
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Soulxxx
I say give it more time!
stentun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 stentun
Member since 2005 • 126 Posts
as long as I get it. I wont care
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts

I can only imagine how the XBOX crowd would deal with DMC.  the-creeper

Oh some us will be ok (e.g me since i have dmc3, and Ninja Gaiden is similar in some aspects)

At least the 360 controller has a chance of not ****ing up the feel of the game where as the original XBOX controller certainly would have.

~Soul is quite right here.  There is no chance of GoW ever coming to XBOX or any platform Sony does not own.

---PSP, PS2 and PS3

the-creeper

I agree with the contoller thing, i like the 360 controller though, apart from the d-pad.

And considering GOW is a sony made game, Sony would have to go bankrupt before they sold the GOW rights, and i dont think thats going to happen, not soon anyway....

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the-creeper
 [QUOTE="the-creeper"]

I can only imagine how the XBOX crowd would deal with DMC.  Snake4eva_92

Oh some us will be ok (e.g me since i have dmc3, and Ninja Gaiden is similar in some aspects)

At least the 360 controller has a chance of not ****ing up the feel of the game where as the original XBOX controller certainly would have.

---PSP, PS2 and PS3

the-creeper

I agree with the contoller thing, i like the 360 controller though, apart from the d-pad.

And considering GOW is a sony made game, Sony would have to go bankrupt before they sold the GOW rights, and i dont think thats going to happen, not soon anyway....

I figure the only demographic of the XBOX360 owners that would play DMC would be the Ninja Gaiden lot

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Soulxxx
I still don't get it why people see losing exculsivity as something bad... I'm still gonna buy a PS3 even if GoW3 goes multiplat (IT WON'T but I'm just saying hypothetically).
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Snake4eva_92

I still don't get it why people see losing exculsivity as something bad... I'm still gonna buy a PS3 even if GoW3 goes multiplat (IT WON'T but I'm just saying hypothetically).Soulxxx

It may not matter to you, but for some people exclusive games are the reason they buy a console, and if a console has no exclusive games you might aswell buy a different one that has exclusives of its on and the other games.

See where i coming from right?

Just saying

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Soulxxx
Umm.. yeah, but Sony still has the upper hand both in quantity and quality of exclusives. FACT.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Snake4eva_92

Umm.. yeah, but Sony still has the upper hand both in quantity and quality of exclusives. FACT.Soulxxx

I see what you mean but i have to disagree, the only quality ps3 exclusives i can think of on the spot are KH3 (and thats not confirmed as a ps3 exclusive yet) and GOW.

I cant think of any others as i write this, im sure theres more, but ones i can think of right now.

Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Frankazami

[QUOTE="Soulxxx"]Umm.. yeah, but Sony still has the upper hand both in quantity and quality of exclusives. FACT.Snake4eva_92

I see what you mean but i have to disagree, the only quality ps3 exclusives i can think of on the spot are KH3 (and thats not confirmed as a ps3 exclusive yet) and GOW.

I cant think of any others as i write this, im sure theres more, but ones i can think of right now.

What about Resistance, Heavenly Sword, FFXIII, MGS4, GT5, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Ratchet and Clank Future, White Knight Story, Tekken 6, Warhawk, Lair, and Hot Shots Golf 5.  Heck, that's even far more than say, the Wii.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Snake4eva_92

What about Resistance, Heavenly Sword, FFXIII, MGS4, GT5, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Ratchet and Clank Future, White Knight Story, Tekken 6, Warhawk, Lair, and Hot Shots Golf 5.  Heck, that's even far more than say, the Wii.Frankazami

Played Resistance, thought it was ok
I'll give you Heavenly Sword
FFXIII isnt a confirmed exclusive
I'll give you MGS4
As do i give you GT5, but i hate GT anyway
Uncharted who?
I'll give you Ratchet and Clank
White Knight Story doesnt look too great for me
Have Tekken
I dont know much about Warhawk
Lair looks meh
and golf? i said good exclusives...

I may sound like im ps3 hating but on the contrary, i like the ps3, my friend has one and i love it, im just stating facts/opinions.

Fell free to disagree, thats the point of opinions, everyone has different ones.

Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Frankazami
Played Resistance, thought it was okSnake4eva_92

To each his own, however, I want to point out that it is considered a quality title by many critics alike.

FFXIII isnt a confirmed exclusive

Its still under discussion, meaning it can go either way.  Nothing's been finalized yet.  Until a Square-Enix official states otherwise, then the point remains moot.  For the time being, its still considered an exclusive.

Uncharted who?

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune....currently being developed by the team best known for Jak & Daxter.

White Knight Story doesnt look too great for me

So what?  Looking at Level 5's track record, I think its safe to assume that this will another quality title.

Have Tekken

It hasn't even come out yet. 

I dont know much about Warhawk

Its a flight action game that will be a downloadable through PSN.

Lair looks meh

For a high profile title, it looks quite stunning actually.  The fact that its rendered in full 1080p, has
incredible draw distance, HDR Lighting, high dynamic physics, parallax shaders, volumetric effects, etc. makes
this one of the most impressive looking titles on any platform.  Since its Factor 5, I'm sure the gameplay
will be just as solid as it looks.

and golf? i said good exclusives...

Check GS's review score of the prior games.  Last I checked, it read "good".

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Soulxxx

Snake, can you give me 360 exclusives?? GOOD exclusives? That you know/heard about and maybe seen some videos of?

And every GS review you take of a PS3 game.. just to be fair, give it 1 point up, only then compare. (I think you know why)

Just checked Uncharted out... Another good game to add to my future library. Thanks Frankazami!

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Snake4eva_92

being developed by the team best known for Jak & Daxter.

If its developed by them it may be good then, but i know nothing about it

So what?  Looking at Level 5's track record, I think its safe to assume that this will another quality title.

It may be, i just said what i said because last time i checked out white knight story there was next to no info on it, i dont know about now.

It hasn't even come out yet. 

I meant add it to the list of good exclusives 

Its a flight action game that will be a downloadable through PSN.

Downloadable? i already dont like it, i hate downloadable games.

For a high profile title, it looks quite stunning actually.  The fact that its rendered in full 1080p, has
incredible draw distance, HDR Lighting, high dynamic physics, parallax shaders, volumetric effects, etc. makes
this one of the most impressive looking titles on any platform.  Since its Factor 5, I'm sure the gameplay
will be just as solid as it looks.

Same excuse as white knight story, it may well be good but i know nothing about it so i just said it looks meh

Check GS's review score of the prior games.  Last I checked, it read "good".

Maybe, but i said this was my opinion and mine alone, and i hate golf games.

And Soul, to name but a few: Gears, Mass Effect, Halo, Bioshock, FEAR (i think, not sure) GRAW (i think), Unreal Tournament, SAINTS Row (for the time being perhaps).

Thats just a few, theres more lol.

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Soulxxx
I said GOOD exclusives... See where this is going?
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Snake4eva_92

I said GOOD exclusives... See where this is going?Soulxxx

Yeah i saw that coming, but in my post i did heavily insist that it was just my opinion and im not asking for you to agree with it.

Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Frankazami

It may be, i just said what i said because last time i checked out white knight story there was next to no info on it, i dont know about now.Snake4eva_92

And yet you felt obligated to critique it anyway? :roll:

There's been info that's been leaked around the net for quite some time already. 

Downloadable? i already dont like it, i hate downloadable games.

How can you hate something that you haven't even played?  That makes absolutely no sense.  Its still a high profile exclusive either way you slice it.

Same excuse as white knight story, it may well be good but i know nothing about it so i just said it looks meh

How can you pass judgment on a game that you know nothing about?  

Maybe, but i said this was my opinion and mine alone, and i hate golf games.

Your hate towards the genre is irrelevant.  It doesn't change the fact that it's a quality title according to the critics.   

Look, an opinion with no basis is worthless unless you can back it up, which apparently you made no attempt to do so whatsoever.   What's amusing to me is that you say its just your opinion, yet you felt the need to critique the lineup without bearing little to no knowledge about what the games are actually about.  That's asinine.   That's like if someone said, Gears of War sucks!! and then later admits to not having playing the game....would you take that person's comment seriously?  Think about it.

And Soul, to name but a few: Gears, Mass Effect, Halo, Bioshock, FEAR (i think, not sure) GRAW (i think), Unreal Tournament, SAINTS Row (for the time being perhaps).

Thats just a few, theres more lol.

F.E.A.R., Unreal Tournament 3, Saint's Row, and GRAW are NOT exclusives. 

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the-creeper

I wonder if this topic will come out to be a learning experience of sorts...or just conclude without any sort of higher learning..or at least an agreement.

~For this reason I will stay out of it and watch..making small comments where I deem them worthwhile

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Soulxxx
I believe it will be an agreement. I have no reason to believe otherwise.
Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Frankazami
Yeah I hope so too. And sorry if it came off as a tad harsh. I just get irked when some people come off as if quality = their personal taste.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Snake4eva_92

Yeah I hope so too. And sorry if it came off as a tad harsh. I just get irked when some people come off as if quality = their personal taste. Frankazami

I understand your point but notice i never actually i said that if i dont like it it can be good, my personaly preferences are my own, like i said, i hate golf games, but that doesnt mean i think they cant be good games. I just dont like them.

And yet you felt obligated to critique it anyway?

Critique?  oh no, i merely said it doesnt appeal to me, criticism? i think not.

How can you hate something that you haven't even played?  That makes absolutely no sense.  Its still a high profile exclusive either way you slice it.

It makes perfect sense, because i have played a downloadable game and didnt like the thought that there was nothing of material in front of me...hard to explain but i'd rather have a disc for materialistic purposes, not a stab at the game.

Your hate towards the genre is irrelevant.  It doesn't change the fact that it's a quality title according to the critics.   

I never said it did, am i not allowed to think what i like now?

Look, an opinion with no basis is worthless unless you can back it up, which apparently you made no attempt to do so whatsoever.   What's amusing to me is that you say its just your opinion, yet you felt the need to critique the lineup without bearing little to no knowledge about what the games are actually about.  That's asinine.   That's like if someone said, Gears of War sucks!! and then later admits to not having playing the game....would you take that person's comment seriously?  Think about it.

I would disregard the post completely and not care, as you should have done if my post had so much 'asinine' in it.

I merely suggested that the only games i could think off off the top of my head where GOW and KH, i never said there werent any others nor did i need a list.

Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Frankazami

I understand your point but notice i never actually i said that if i dont like it it can be good, my personaly preferences are my own, like i said, i hate golf games, but that doesnt mean i think they cant be good games. I just dont like them.Snake4eva_92

So now you are admitting they can still be good games despite your personal taste? Do you realize you just undercut your point?

And just to be clear, first of all.....I never asked what your personal thoughts on the game are as that is purely subjective. The original point of contention at hand was what system has the upper hand in both the quality and quantity of titles available as well as the upcoming months/years. When I talk about quality, I consider the following criteria: is it a game that has had a consistent streak of great-above average scores, is it a high profile title that promises to deliver the goods, is it a sequel coming off from a highly acclaimed title, and how good is the track record of the game developer behind the project? On the other hand you seem to be basing quality on your on personal feelings towards a given title, and I just don't find that convincing at all.

Critique? oh no, i merely said it doesnt appeal to me, criticism? i think not.

I thought we were talking about quality, not what's appealing to you. Guess what, GT5 doesn't appeal to me either, yet I can still acknowledge it as a triple AAA quality product.

It makes perfect sense, because i have played a downloadable game and didnt like the thought that there was nothing of material in front of me...hard to explain but i'd rather have a disc for materialistic purposes, not a stab at the game.

Then that's just being ignorant, no offense.

As explained earlier, personal preferences and quality (objective) are 2 different things.

I never said it did, am i not allowed to think what i like now?

I never said you weren't allowed to think as you like.

I would disregard the post completely and not care, as you should have done if my post had so much 'asinine' in it.

Thanks for proving my point.

Not care about what? Backing up your own points? Then don't engage into a debate about a topic you have little knowledge about.

I merely suggested that the only games i could think off off the top of my head where GOW and KH, i never said there werent any others nor did i need a list.

And I never claimed that you said the PS3 has no other quality titles other than GOW and KH.

And yes you do need a list just to show how you're being misinformed.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Snake4eva_92

So now you are admitting they can still be good games despite your personal taste? Do you realize you just undercut your point?

No im not, i said from the begining this was my opinion and i never said that these games cant be good without my personal aproval. 

And just to be clear, first of all.....I never asked what your personal thoughts on the game are as that is purely subjective. The original point of contention at hand was what system has the upper hand in both the quality and quantity of titles available as well as the upcoming months/years. When I talk about quality, I consider the following criteria: is it a game that has had a consistent streak of great-above average scores, is it a high profile title that promises to deliver the goods, is it a sequel coming off from a highly acclaimed title, and how good is the track record of the game developer behind the project? On the other hand you seem to be basing quality on your on personal feelings towards a given title, and I just don't find that convincing at all.

This is pointless, ive said time and time again these are my opinions and i couldnt care less what physical proof you could throw at me of the game, if i dont like it you shouldnt care and not bother ranting on about game scores and quality titles and such. Your not going to change me mind in any way.

I thought we were talking about quality, not what's appealing to you. Guess what, GT5 doesn't appeal to me either, yet I can still acknowledge it as a triple AAA quality product.

I never said they woudlnt quality products anyway so that point is void.

Then that's just being ignorant, no offense.

As explained earlier, personal preferences and quality (objective) are 2 different things.

Its not ignorant, its materialistic.

I never said you weren't allowed to think as you like.

Then stop questioning my opinions with your proof and such.

Thanks for proving my point.

I proved no point, i simple explained what i would have done and what you should have done.

Not care about what? Backing up your own points? Then don't engage into a debate about a topic you have little knowledge about.

Debate? is what not me that turned this into a debate, i purely gave my few thoughts which you replied to in criticalist way.

And I never claimed that you said the PS3 has no other quality titles other than GOW and KH.

And yes you do need a list just to show how you're being misinformed.

No i didnt need a list, and i dont see how im misinformed at all when i made sure to explain that it was off the top of my head, i never said there werent anymore or that i didnt know of any more, just that i couldnt think of any others right now.

Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Frankazami

No im not, i said from the begining this was my opinion and i never said that these games cant be good without my personal aproval.

*slaps forehead*

Honey, you're sounding off like a broken record.  Why can't you understand this?  Because you're just blatantly ignoring
everything I've said thus far.  Basically, you're just covering your ears while saying, "la la la la I can't hear you!"
I already stated that your opinion is worthless unless you back it up, which you didn't so far.

Sorry, but I would rather trust the opinion of a professional insider who actually knows what they're
talking about over your "personal approval" any day of the week.      

This is pointless, ive said time and time again these are my opinions and i couldnt care less
what physical proof you could throw at me of the game, if i dont like it you shouldnt care and not
bother ranting on about game scores and quality titles and such. Your not going to change me mind in any way.

You're right, this is getting nowhere.  You've already established that this is your opinion so why do you continue to persist
against the face of facts? 

Your strawman tactics don't work.  They're transparent dude.  Like Soulxxx said, its a fact that the PS3 has more quality titles than any other system.  And like you said, its your opinion so in the face of facts, opinions always lose.  Fact > opinion.

I never said they woudlnt quality products anyway so that point is void.

Then you just contradicted yourself.

Its not ignorant, its materialistic.

Yes it is ignorant because you're judging the game based on its format as opposed to its overall value. 

Then stop questioning my opinions with your proof and such.

WTF are you talking about?  This is a disccusion forum. 

I proved no point, i simple explained what i would have done and what you should have done.

Yes you did.  You just simply handwaved it instead of trying to knock it down.  Hell, you didn't knock down any of my points at all.  Hell, you've made no points at all.  Your only argument is, "this is my opinion, and if you don't like it then saud off", and quite frankly that reeks of pompous arrogance that you're just coming off as some elitist with nothing better than to do than argue for the sake of arguing.

Debate? is what not me that turned this into a debate, i purely gave my few thoughts which you replied to in criticalist way.

It was you who contradicted the contention that the PS3 has the most quality titles...remember???  That's where it started from.

No i didnt need a list, and i dont see how im misinformed at all when i made sure to explain that it was off the top of my head,
i never said there werent anymore or that i didnt know of any more, just that i couldnt think of any others right now.

Bicker bicker....

Your argument was already destroyed a long time ago the moment I brought up that list.  Apparently you're
just being too hard-headed to listen to anything anyone has to say.  Either way, both Soulxxx and I still stand by our argument that the PS3 has more quality titles than any other system.  The odds are against you 2 vs 1.  And majority wins.  If you want to continue this discussion, PM me about it, otherwise  just leave it the **** alone.  End of discussion. 

matchpenalty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#38 matchpenalty11
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts
looks like i don't need to talk some common sense into the tc. Great teamwork everyone. LOL
Avatar image for NYCraziestplaya
NYCraziestplaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#39 NYCraziestplaya
Member since 2004 • 577 Posts

looks like a hefty debate but anywho..on with the topic

i wudnt be the least surprised if it went multiplatform.

HOWEVER, i have a funny feeling sony has copyright over copyright over copyright and 2 guys standing-by to slap anyone who even THINKS of making GOW multiplatform... just a feeling. who knows

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 the-creeper

looks like a hefty debate but anywho..on with the topic

i wudnt be the least surprised if it went multiplatform.

HOWEVER, i have a funny feeling sony has copyright over copyright over copyright and 2 guys standing-by to slap anyone who even THINKS of making GOW multiplatform... just a feeling. who knows

NYCraziestplaya

First Party games don't go Multi-platform.

~Sony would have to go the way of Sega for that to happen

NYCraziestplaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NYCraziestplaya
can u give a quick 101 on the difference between first and third parties
Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Frankazami

can u give a quick 101 on the difference between first and third partiesNYCraziestplaya

First parties = Developers wholly owned by the console manufacturer (ie: Sony 1st parties: Sony Santa Monica, Polyphony Digital, Naughty Dog, Zipper Interactive, Team Ico, Insomniac -- M$: Bungie, Rare -- Nintendo -- Retro Studios, Intelligent Systems, HAL Laboratory, Nintendo EAD)

Third parties = Developers that work independently and distribute amongst all 3 different platforms (ie: Square-Enix, Namco, Capcom, Rockstar, EA, Konami, Midway, Majesco, etc)

NYCraziestplaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 NYCraziestplaya

ohh okay thanks alot franka.

all this time i was so lost. thanks for the info. :)