DevilMayCry85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 DevilMayCry85
Member since 2006 • 724 Posts
Mild Spoilers When I had to watch the translator jump off the ledge about 10 times. AAGGHH!
reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 reviewriter
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
When Kratos got stuck in a glitch in my game and looked like he was humping the wall every time I tried to move him LOL! Actually, it wasn't so funny after a while because I had to restart from the last checkpoint...

*HAHA, THAT WAS A SPOILER! NOW YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S A WALL IN GOW 2!!!*
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts

* SPOILER* ( not really huge but still )

When he skewers Perseus to the chain with the hook on it.

Shadescythe01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shadescythe01
Member since 2007 • 326 Posts
* SPOILER * Seeing the huge jump in breasts in this game then the last. LOL no offence to the enemy creators.
DevilMayCry85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 DevilMayCry85
Member since 2006 • 724 Posts
I went to do the evade/roll and it loaded right when kratos was upside down so it was stuck looking at kratos butt with his hands grabbing it for a minute.
InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#7 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
~*various small spoilers* I don't know why, but when I smashed the **** out of Theseus' head in the door I cracked up. I don't know what was so funny about it, but it was pretty damn hilarious. Also, I remember there was a brief moment of humor towards the beginning of the game, but I don't remember what it was. Another is the captain coming back as a spirit in the Barbarian King fight. -~ This is kind of off topic, but did the Gryphon Rider guy remind any of you of one of the early costume designs for Kratos? --Another random question, how come Kratos had to ride on Pegasus' back, go through Typhon's cave, and fight a bunch of gryphons to get the island, Icarus had his wings to get there, where the hell do all these random people looking for the fates come from? How did they get on the island? I mean, Kratos even had to get the steeds of time to pull the island closer to the temple, but these other guys just end up there? Kind of odd...
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

When I did THIS

~Soul..you will NEVER match this ****..not ever..you don't have the patience of a god..of GodModeGOD

apc2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 apc2007
Member since 2006 • 1557 Posts
when you come out of hades in gow2 you have 666 red orbs well i did anyway.
InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 InfernoPirate
~That was bonus play, right GMG? I can't see any other way to do it....
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts

When I did THIS

~Soul..you will NEVER match this ****..not ever..you don't have the patience of a god..of GodModeGOD

the-creeper
SECRET MESSAGE SECRET MESSAGE!
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the-creeper

~That was bonus play, right GMG? I can't see any other way to do it....InfernoPirate

Arena of the Fates actually.

InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 InfernoPirate
~Ah, ok. That's odd, none of the posts I made all day yesterday are here, but I still got experience for them. Interesting indeed. As for another moment, just how Atlas is so very, very black. Nothing against blacks, just that I figure the ethnicity of a titan made out of rock would be a little bit more ambiguous...
lil_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lil_ray
Member since 2005 • 110 Posts
MILD SPOILER Kratos looks like he's hailing Hitler when he uses the Amulet of Fates.
reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 reviewriter
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts

When I did THIS

the-creeper

Holy Crap!  What the hell was that? 

Dark-Messenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#16 Dark-Messenger
Member since 2004 • 798 Posts
I have a couple so far. When Kratos is crushed by the hand of the staute, when he bashed Theseus' head in the door, and when he killed Perseus .
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the-creeper
[QUOTE="the-creeper"]

When I did THIS

reviewriter

Holy Crap!  What the hell was that? 

A voyage into madness...also the path to a secret no other would have found I dare say....who else but GodModeGOD would go out on a hunch and do this?  Discover a secret URL, all the descriptor's past "Impossible!" and the upper limit to combos..lol

My contribution to GoWII FAQ writers.  Your welcome guys..

I have a couple so far. When Kratos is crushed by the hand of the staute, when he bashed Theseus' head in the door, and when he killed Perseus . Dark-Messenger

Let's not forget the banging of Zeus' head on the rocks like a drumstick and dunking Perseus' head underwater *drowning FTW* before tossing him through the wall only to get impaled..the only way his death could have gotten more hardcore was if he was lowered into the Fate Statue's "eye lasers".  That would have definately been a bit much..but the lulz would have been many.

solidusScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 solidusScott
Member since 2005 • 840 Posts
^ I was sort of disappointed when Kratos didn't drown Perseus all of the way. That would of been way better.
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Alucard_rules
Member since 2006 • 1385 Posts
GMG, a quick question.  In that video it is obvious that you used Infinite RotT, but did you also use infinite Health?
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the-creeper

GMG, a quick question.  In that video it is obvious that you used Infinite RotT, but did you also use infinite Health?
Alucard_rules

Infinite EVERYTHING.  There was no way I'd risk anything.  Imagine the rubberband slipping and they pound me to death while in RotT (while I'm away)...that would be embarassing.

The-Marine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The-Marine
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
the thing i find funniest in gow 2 is that ""I DONT HAVE IT""
Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Frankazami
Member since 2006 • 1517 Posts
The moment when Gaia was bending her face over to Kratos, I thought she was going to eat him. :lol:
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Alucard_rules

[QUOTE="Alucard_rules"]GMG, a quick question. In that video it is obvious that you used Infinite RotT, but did you also use infinite Health?
the-creeper

Infinite EVERYTHING. There was no way I'd risk anything. Imagine the rubberband slipping and they pound me to death while in RotT (while I'm away)...that would be embarassing.

LOL.   

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the-creeper
[QUOTE="the-creeper"]

[QUOTE="Alucard_rules"]GMG, a quick question. In that video it is obvious that you used Infinite RotT, but did you also use infinite Health?
Alucard_rules

Infinite EVERYTHING. There was no way I'd risk anything. Imagine the rubberband slipping and they pound me to death while in RotT (while I'm away)...that would be embarassing.

LOL.   

Indeed.

cell1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cell1138
Member since 2006 • 1758 Posts
The moment when Gaia was bending her face over to Kratos, I thought she was going to eat him. :lol:Frankazami
when i had my freind over and when he saw that part he screamed " OMFG TITAN BOOBIES!!!!"
Frankazami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Frankazami
Member since 2006 • 1517 Posts
[QUOTE="cell1138"] when i had my freind over and when he saw that part he screamed " OMFG TITAN BOOBIES!!!!"

I'm pretty sure Kratos couldn't help but sneak a peek before getting himself a woody.
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Alucard_rules
I don't know about you, but giant rocky breasts are not a turn on for me.(no offense)
Avatar image for NYCraziestplaya
NYCraziestplaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 NYCraziestplaya
Member since 2004 • 577 Posts

this ones a glitch, i think i missed a minor puzzle becuz of this

i went up a ladder and became superheroic powers when i went through the ground to go up. 

then some guy that was previously running was in the air in the middle of his running frozen and i walked right through him. it was hilarious when it happend to me lol 

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the-creeper

During my Titan Mode NUR:

I was running past the final wave of soldiers inside the Colossus where you have to shimmy past the beam surrounded by God essesence when I noticed they were all falling off the side to their deaths.  I saw such a thing again later against more formidable foes....I was at open area where you fight the Kraken just after having done the 2nd Translator part..this is where you fight 4 Cyclops Brutes in waves of 2.  I was messing around and already noted that I could simply use the Amulet of Fates to make the battle easier as I needed to rack up my RotT again.  I was fleeing across to the part where (earlier) there had been 4 flame torches active that we had to turn down and slow down time to pass/turn off.  As I reached the otherside the pursuing Cyclops fell off the side.  To make sure it was no flook I did it again..and again...I lol'd

~It is easier to do when time is slowed as they sometimes decide not to pursue you off a cliff when they are unable to jump