simsward007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 simsward007
Member since 2005 • 505 Posts

We have our third and final weapon and it comes from that human boss which summons ice crystals, which looks like even though the ice spell was scrapped, the concept wasn't instead, they converted it into a weapon.

We now know that level 1 summons ice crystals from underground.

So with:

Typhon who gives us Typhon Bane, Kronos and his thunder spell, Atlas and his earth spell and gaia who gives us a helping hand, Oceanus who we fight, Colossus who we fight for Olympian Blade, BK for his hammer, Euryale for her head, yeh she gives us head! and icarus for his wings with a spear of destiny, we have an unbelievable line up.

With Apollo and Zeus boss fights as Zeus is the final boss, he has to be its become quite clear.

herviross_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#2 herviross_2
Member since 2006 • 2689 Posts
Wow that's one big list!!!
simsward007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 simsward007
Well in the beg, he kills his own son so K will be wanting to kill his father, Zeus so its 99% that Zeus is final boss.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts

We have our third and final weapon and it comes from that human boss which summons ice crystals, which looks like even though the ice spell was scrapped, the concept wasn't instead, they converted it into a weapon.

So with:

Typhon who gives us Typhon Bane, Kronos and his thunder spell, Atlas and his earth spell and gaia who gives us a helping hand, Oceanus who we fight, Colossus who we fight for Olympian Blade, BK for his hammer, Euryale for her head, yeh she gives us head! and icarus for his wings with a spear of destiny, we have an unbelievable line up.

With Apollo and Zeus boss fights as Zeus is the final boss, he has to be its become quite clear.

simsward007
I know all of these things would be in a game, but I don't think I've read them all at once in one thread. ~ I can't ****ing wait.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 evanescfan
Member since 2005 • 8000 Posts
Well in the beg, he kills his own son so K will be wanting to kill his father, Zeus so its 99% that Zeus is final boss.simsward007
i agree with that, but there isn't any straight fact stating so.
simsward007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 simsward007
The whole point of the game is turning back time to kille Zeus, going to the fate island and rewinding time so he can kill some other boss doesn't seem like K.
Snake_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Snake_Pirate
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

This weapon in Christian mythology is said to have pierced the side of Jesus during his crucifixion and the person wielding it is said to be invincible.  I'm surprised they would put that reference in a game about Greek mythology, but it's cool anyhow. 

epain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 epain
Member since 2003 • 198 Posts
Where do you get all your information?
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 evanescfan
The whole point of the game is turning back time to kille Zeus, going to the fate island and rewinding time so he can kill some other boss doesn't seem like K.simsward007
maybe and maybe not, we got only 2 things straightened out in this topic: A-zeus is a target (wonder where athena then goes? oh well) B-the journey does not end int his one. IGN clearified that. so i wouldn't expect a hit and go game with zeus, when we meet him, we finsih him, and apparently we're not gonna make it in this game
Avatar image for etrnalconundrum
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 etrnalconundrum
Member since 2006 • 1527 Posts

So with:

simsward007
how can you be 99% sure of who the final boss is? that hasnt even been hinted at yet.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 curlfro
Where do you get all your information?epain
He spends a lot of time searching for this kind of info. ~ GMG might be outdone if simsward keeps this up. :wink:
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

[QUOTE="epain"]Where do you get all your information?curlfro
He spends a lot of time searching for this kind of info. ~ GMG might be outdone if simsward keeps this up. :wink:

You've gone and insulted me...just because I didn't make a thread for the one thing doesn't mean I hadn't posted it already...I already talked to Evan about that.

~wink wink

matchpenalty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#13 matchpenalty11
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts
It sounds to me like there is going to be two confrontations with Zeus. The first is near the beginning of the game and Kratos loses but manages to get ahold of the Blade of Olympus. The 2nd would probably be at the end as the fianl boss fight.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 evanescfan
It sounds to me like there is going to be two confrontations with Zeus. The first is near the beginning of the game and Kratos loses but manages to get ahold of the Blade of Olympus. The 2nd would probably be at the end as the fianl boss fight.matchpenalty11
match, IGN already stated that kratos does not end his journey at the end of this game...still wanna bet on a zeus battle?
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Soulxxx
Member since 2004 • 2784 Posts
"Does not end his journey" Doesn't necessarily means there won't be a Zeus fight.. I actually think it's just a hint towards a GOW3 on the PS3. I hope so since I'm gonna buy a PS3 myself. I might even play GoWII on it cause it will arrive sooner (March 23rd) and GoWII will probably come roughly a month after it's US release (March 13th).
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 evanescfan
"Does not end his journey" Doesn't necessarily means there won't be a Zeus fight...Soulxxx
are u serious? if u don't end your journey yet battle zeus, what will be left to do in GOW3? the journey is there to reach zeus! how can he battle him with out...oh hell i tried
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Soulxxx
Member since 2004 • 2784 Posts
Are you serious?? You're practically suggesting a Matrix-Reloaded-Revolutions type of sequel.. And we all know that these were crap.. especially the ending of Revolutions.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 evanescfan
endiong of revolutions kinda sucked ok, but i'd like to leave best for last. and GOW3 is last. so far i don't know what can be better than battling the leader of olympus.
blackdiamond50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 blackdiamond50
Member since 2006 • 204 Posts

what if in the third game the titans rise again and they are going to kill the olympians and rule the world. Now since Kratos is king since he killed Zeus he must now kill the Titans and Kronos before olympus is theirs once again.

I know it sucks but it's just a thought

omerhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 omerhe
Member since 2006 • 1343 Posts
Well, simsward, it seems the Spear of Destiny is the purple spear, or another purple spear, after all, and not the ice one (see compherhasive thread for details).
omerhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 omerhe
Member since 2006 • 1343 Posts
No, check at IGN the new video review, it shows Kratos himself using it. Not the footage of him sticking a spear in a griffin.
simsward007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 simsward007

Ok, footage of spear via griffons neck is old and lets forget that ever happened.

Now we r concentrating on the pink spear of destiny.

As we all know weapons change colour so assuming that that spear is the same one that we get from that human boss that because its now pink assides to say that coz its now pink would be safe to say that it is the level 2 version:

Level 1 is blue

Level 2 is pink

Level 3 is????

But according to the footage of Him battling K and summoning Blue Ice Crystals from beneath the ground, there is some more but with some newer footage of K using the spear to flip an enemy into the air and when the in-the-air enemy comes down, he is subjected to pink Level 2 ice crystals.

Just like you can swing an enemy into the air and shoot wind arrows at him/her/it.

You said that its blue but now its pink, well it depends on what level we have seen

simsward007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 simsward007
Just because we have seen a pink spear which extends and shoots enemies into the air and when he come down gets attacked by PINK ice crystals means that at level 2 the spear could change colour into blue, the one we saw the human boss use.
ozzy_osbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 ozzy_osbourne
Member since 2006 • 594 Posts

as fr the gow3 thing ,hav any of u thought that after kratos kills the olympians he's still plaged by nightmares so he gets his family out of hades???

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 evanescfan
you guys are retarded, no offence. that purple spear was just an enemy weapon. i mean there is even footage of an enemy holding it in his persute of Kratos. PROOFetrnalconundrum
this spear is wierd. i'd like to believe that non of the spears occupied by opponents were the ones i saw kratos use in the IGN review, but they look so alike! and as for the color thingy; it makes sense. that's what happened with the blades of artemis. remmember? my thoughts? kratos probably got it from that human boss. coz he left the one that was occupied by the satyr on the griffin.
matchpenalty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#27 matchpenalty11
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts
He probably fights Zeus but doesn't kill him. But I'll guarntee something will happen at the end of the game that will have everybody scratching their heads going "I didn't see that coming".
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 evanescfan
He probably fights Zeus but doesn't kill him. But I'll guarntee something will happen at the end of the game that will have everybody scratching their heads going "I didn't see that coming".matchpenalty11
u got that one right. however i'm expecting a tease rather than just a shock. a "to be continued" kinda ending
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 curlfro
[QUOTE="matchpenalty11"]He probably fights Zeus but doesn't kill him. But I'll guarntee something will happen at the end of the game that will have everybody scratching their heads going "I didn't see that coming".evanescfan
u got that one right. however i'm expecting a tease rather than just a shock. a "to be continued" kinda ending

God I'm praying not. I really hate when that happens. It's basically an excuse to increase sales of the sequel by making people need to know what happened.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 evanescfan
[QUOTE="evanescfan"][QUOTE="matchpenalty11"]He probably fights Zeus but doesn't kill him. But I'll guarntee something will happen at the end of the game that will have everybody scratching their heads going "I didn't see that coming".curlfro

God I'm praying not. I really hate when that happens. It's basically an excuse to increase sales of the sequel by making people need to know what happened.

a very sweet excuse u gotta admit.