Game_Ruler_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Game_Ruler_91
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts

Hi members!!!I'm a new member on GS and I'm a big fan of this game.I want to asc the union that wat is the difrence betwn God of War I,II on PS2 an God of War:Chain of Olympus PSP ?????

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

Hi members!!!I'm a new member on GS and I'm a big fan of this game.I want to asc the union that wat is the difrence betwn God of War I,II on PS2 an God of War:Chain of Olympus PSP ?????

Game_Ruler_91

That question is too broad. I'll answer according to what I assume you mean. GoW1 and GoWII are part of the three part (trilogy) story arc the makes up the main part of the game's story. Betrayal covers the time between GoW1 and GoWII *mostly* and Chains of Olympus covers the 10 years Kratos spent as a servant to the gods after being tricked into killing his family, ending before the first game's beginning. (Prequel) Its puprose is to flesh out Kratos..questions like "How did he become the way he is?" are covered in the PSP game rather then directly moving the story along..a character development game really.

~Welcome to TUGOWU, I'm currently standing in for the leader (curlfro). I go by many names but prefer to be called GodModeGOD (GMG)

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts

Game_Ruler_91

Well, graphically CoO matches God of War I on the PS2. Now, the controls are mostly the same, but because there's a missing analog stick, rolling is now done by holding the L+R and moving the analog nub. Also, the story is before the original God of War, with Kratos following the orders of the Gods.