This topic is locked from further discussion.

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
Talk about anything that's on your mind!
xCMoney05x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 xCMoney05x
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts
A 2 ton piece of sheet metal thinner than paper came an inch away from cutting my right arm off today at work guys...badass.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 curlfro
i don't know whether to say sorry or congrats.
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 lvlUNE3B
Member since 2006 • 3277 Posts

A 2 ton piece of sheet metal thinner than paper came an inch away from cutting my right arm off today at work guys...badass. xCMoney05x

Sharper than a knife ... realtime badass

mario_man_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mario_man_12
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts

wow that would have sucked if it got u...how would u post?

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 curlfro

wow that would have sucked if it got u...how would u post?

mario_man_12

who cares about posting, how would you play games?  things like this really make you glad for whatcha got, huh?  like both arms.
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lvlUNE3B
 I am trying to learn guitar (aq.) and GIMP(like photoshop). Any tips?
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 curlfro
I am trying to learn guitar (aq.) and GIMP(like photoshop). Any tips?lvlUNE3B

i've gotten about 2 lessons on acoustic guitar, and i've never used GIMP.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 curlfro
I am trying to learn guitar (aq.) and GIMP(like photoshop). Any tips?lvlUNE3B

actually, i just tried GIMP, and i really didn't like the format.  its just really weird.  it needs to open three different windows in order to run, which is kind of annoying.  but dont just take my word for it, though.  just use it for a while and see whether or not you like it.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 curlfro
does anyone know a good site for free video game renders?  *i've already tried planet renders, but it's not working for some reason*
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lvlUNE3B
[QUOTE="lvlUNE3B"] I am trying to learn guitar (aq.) and GIMP(like photoshop). Any tips?curlfro

actually, i just tried GIMP, and i really didn't like the format.  its just really weird.  it needs to open three different windows in order to run, which is kind of annoying.  but dont just take my word for it, though.  just use it for a while and see whether or not you like it.

I can't have photoshop right now but learning about layers. It's really annoying about the 3 windows ,sometimes on tutorials, I couldn't find certain buttons What are renders?
mario_man_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mario_man_12
my friend lets me use his PHOToshop sumtimes....im still learning how to do stuff....i can cut images and stuff but nothing fancy
sexypansas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#13 sexypansas
Member since 2004 • 6315 Posts
At least you know how to do stuff in photoshop, I don't know how to do anything.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 curlfro
[QUOTE="curlfro"] [QUOTE="lvlUNE3B"] I am trying to learn guitar (aq.) and GIMP(like photoshop). Any tips?lvlUNE3B

actually, i just tried GIMP, and i really didn't like the format. its just really weird. it needs to open three different windows in order to run, which is kind of annoying. but dont just take my word for it, though. just use it for a while and see whether or not you like it.

I can't have photoshop right now but learning about layers. It's really annoying about the 3 windows ,sometimes on tutorials, I couldn't find certain buttons What are renders?

renders are images that have been cut out for you.  that way, when you use it in a sig, it is just the picture of the car/person/character/ect. that is visible, while everything else is transparent.
pumpkinsays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#15 pumpkinsays
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
[QUOTE="curlfro"]
[QUOTE="curlfro"] [QUOTE="lvlUNE3B"] I am trying to learn guitar (aq.) and GIMP(like photoshop). Any tips?lvlUNE3B

actually, i just tried GIMP, and i really didn't like the format. its just really weird. it needs to open three different windows in order to run, which is kind of annoying. but dont just take my word for it, though. just use it for a while and see whether or not you like it.

renders are images that have been cut out for you.  that way, when you use it in a sig, it is just the picture of the car/person/character/ect. that is visible, while everything else is transparent.

^^ You can create renders yourself in Photoshop. All you have to do is Extract the image (go under the Effect's menu and select Extract.) Then you want to place the image on a transparent background after that. Save it as a .gif. Then when you put in a sig, it should be just that image.
xCMoney05x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 xCMoney05x
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts
Lets just say I am fearless, and I have accomplished something many men wish to...I overcame the loss of a limb lol. I would cry, and ask you guys to forgive my slow spelling and 1 a day posts lol.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 curlfro
[QUOTE="pumpkinsays"][QUOTE="curlfro"]

renders are images that have been cut out for you. that way, when you use it in a sig, it is just the picture of the car/person/character/ect. that is visible, while everything else is transparent.

^^ You can create renders yourself in Photoshop. All you have to do is Extract the image (go under the Effect's menu and select Extract.) Then you want to place the image on a transparent background after that. Save it as a .gif. Then when you put in a sig, it should be just that image.

i know, i'm just not that great at it.  it usually comes out with jagged edges or some of the background selected.
mario_man_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mario_man_12
i like using photoshop but i dont have one yet.....im saving for my very own computer and then im getting photoshop for my b-day ( from everyone in my family...they all pitch in )
pumpkinsays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pumpkinsays
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
[QUOTE="curlfro"] [QUOTE="pumpkinsays"][QUOTE="curlfro"]

renders are images that have been cut out for you. that way, when you use it in a sig, it is just the picture of the car/person/character/ect. that is visible, while everything else is transparent.

i know, i'm just not that great at it. it usually comes out with jagged edges or some of the background selected.

hmmm, that's what the eraser tool is for :P
mario_man_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mario_man_12
so many tools...my head hurts..lol
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 curlfro
so many tools...my head hurts..lolmario_man_12

lol it does get confusing after a while.
mario_man_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mario_man_12
i was on LD looking up tutorials for PS and they were telling me to do stuff like duplicate layers and use the something or another tool..im thinking wah?
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 curlfro
i was on LD looking up tutorials for PS and they were telling me to do stuff like duplicate layers and use the something or another tool..im thinking wah?mario_man_12

don't worry lol you'l get used to it.
mario_man_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mario_man_12
well i dont have it but my friendish does ive used his...but i really want it cause i loved using it....i know how to make a border though..i saw it on e-bay for 50 $ with 23 hours left
hiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#25 hiccup
Member since 2006 • 3856 Posts
Well I just gotta say lets make this union BIG.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 curlfro
Well I just gotta say lets make this union BIG.hiccup

you don't have to tell me twice!
hiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#27 hiccup
Member since 2006 • 3856 Posts
I know LOL.:D Anyway have you advertised this union on the Union Recruitment Form.
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lvlUNE3B

I know LOL.:D Anyway have you advertised this union on the Union Recruitment Form.hiccup

I did early on the beginning.of the union... I'll check it.!

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 curlfro

[QUOTE="hiccup"]I know LOL.:D Anyway have you advertised this union on the Union Recruitment Form.lvlUNE3B

I did early on the beginning.of the union... I'll check it.!

i'll think of some fancy marketing sig to post in the recruitment forum (if you post a picture with the post, it makes people want to join more than just words.  also, being funny & informative never hurt.)
sexypansas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#30 sexypansas
Member since 2004 • 6315 Posts
I just invited a bunch of people to this union. i hope they accept
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 curlfro
I just invited a bunch of people to this union. i hope they acceptsexypansas

yeah, in a matter of a school day, we got 6 more members.
mario_man_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mario_man_12
this was probably a very popular union before thats probably why
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 curlfro
well, i became a first degree black belt last night (yay!) i feel special now :D
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lvlUNE3B

well, i became a first degree black belt last night (yay!) i feel special now :D curlfro

WOOT! I didn't know that you do martial arts. I got white belt when I was 8 and then left the M.A.

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 curlfro

[QUOTE="curlfro"]well, i became a first degree black belt last night (yay!) i feel special now :D lvlUNE3B

WOOT! I didn't know that you do martial arts. I got white belt when I was 8 and then left the M.A.

yeah, i've been taking Tae-Kwan-Doe for about 4-5 years now.  its a really good way to get exersize, and i recomend it to anyone trying to get in shape.
Steingrimur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 Steingrimur
Member since 2005 • 3561 Posts
[QUOTE="lvlUNE3B"]

[QUOTE="curlfro"]well, i became a first degree black belt last night (yay!) i feel special now :D curlfro

yeah, i've been taking Tae-Kwan-Doe for about 4-5 years now.  its a really good way to get exersize, and i recomend it to anyone trying to get in shape.

My cousin goes to that too. She've got a black belt too (can't remember what degree) and she's 19 if I recall correctly...

She goes on a special Tae-Kwan-Doe school

Avatar image for DeltaCommando07
DeltaCommando07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 DeltaCommando07
Member since 2005 • 7443 Posts
i played devil may cry 1 for the first time today and beat it in 5 hours... why the hell would they put normal mode before easy?
Tyrant-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Tyrant-666
Member since 2006 • 2789 Posts
I beat it in four/half hours. Way too short that game. DMC2 was even worse, I beat it in four, but luckily DMC3 is much longer.
Avatar image for DeltaCommando07
DeltaCommando07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#39 DeltaCommando07
Member since 2005 • 7443 Posts
yeah dmc2 is horrible
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 curlfro
i havn't played any DMC games, but i'm thinking of picking up the special edition version of DMC 3.  
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lvlUNE3B
I played DMC3 only.It was all about style and attitude between the two brothers. And I liked the thrilling storyline.
Tyrant-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Tyrant-666

i havn't played any DMC games, but i'm thinking of picking up the special edition version of DMC 3.   curlfro

You should definately pick it up, it's a great game. I like it the most out of the three, but what I hate is Dante's attidute in it. In DMC he was actually cool, but in this he's such a poser.

Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Qwark678
Member since 2006 • 997 Posts
I can't get past the grim reaper boss on the second level
Tyrant-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Tyrant-666
Of DMC3? Yeah I remeber that one. I had a little trouble at first. Are you hanging back, and trying to fire at him with your guns? That's what I was doing, and I was getting caned. When I went in with my sword I managed to beat him easier.
Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Qwark678

thanks for the help

Tyrant-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Tyrant-666
Is that what yo were doing? What i've found works best is if you just keep slasing at him, he'll then start to block your attacks, but keep slashing until there is a huge amount of sparks. Normally there is only a small amount, but when it hppens you'll know! :D And when it does happen he'll attack back, but you will have hopefully have just rolled to the side. His attack will miss, then just rinse and repeat. :D
Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Qwark678
Ratchet and clanks a cool series huh
Tyrant-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Tyrant-666
Yeah, it's awesome! Which is your favourite?
Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Qwark678
deadlocked
Tyrant-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Tyrant-666
Really? Deadlocked was my least favourite. I think they changed the series too much with it, but whatever. My favourite is Up Your Arsenal. It has a good single-player (unlike Deadlocked) and has a good multiplayer, even if it isn't as good as Deadlocked's multiplayer.