thedarklordrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thedarklordrand
Member since 2005 • 473 Posts

When I saw the graphics and then looked down at my PS2 controller. I seriously thinks that effects like those in GOW II were possible on the PS2! It's amazing just how much umph they got out of the seven year old machine. My mind is blown.

coolgamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 coolgamer6
Member since 2006 • 5335 Posts
yeah it goes to show that god of war is probably one of the best games on the ps2
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts

I sooo want this game, everyones saying how good it is :?

Gara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gara14
Member since 2007 • 292 Posts
             It so much fun I got it today and i'm at the first boss:P
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
Doubtful I'll be getting GOWII anytime soon. :cry: ~ . . . F on progress report. :( (But it's a D+ now! :D )
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts

Doubtful I'll be getting GOWII anytime soon. :cry: ~ . . . F on progress report. :( (But it's a D+ now! :D )curlfro

Good luck, seriously no-one should be kept from a game because of their report, its sick twisted black-mail i tell you!

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts

[QUOTE="curlfro"]Doubtful I'll be getting GOWII anytime soon. :cry: ~ . . . F on progress report. :( (But it's a D+ now! :D )Snake4eva_92

Good luck, seriously no-one should be kept from a game because of their report, its sick twisted black-mail i tell you!

**** yes! ~ At least I have until the 30th to bring it up to a C.
InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
I think you've been playing too much GoW! ^_^;; My quarter ends on friday, so I don't really have any time to bring my grades up. They're a lot lower than last semester, but I still managed to not get any Cs, so I'm in the clear for playing GoWII.
Mr_Doom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 Mr_Doom212
Member since 2006 • 440 Posts

When I saw the graphics and then looked down at my PS2 controller. I seriously thinks that effects like those in GOW II were possible on the PS2! It's amazing just how much umph they got out of the seven year old machine. My mind is blown.

thedarklordrand
That just shows how hard SCEA (Studio Santa Monica) worked on this game. If you watch the special DVD, it just shows how much time and effort they tried to perfect GoWII and make it better then the first one.
InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#10 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
Yeah, the cut-scene graphics are next-gen quality, it's fairly awesome. I'm kind of angry right now, I go out and I buy the game with the limited edition strategy guide with the artbook and everything, that's 80 bucks I spent on this. And now my brother's being a GOW whore and he won't let me play it. He actually stayed up ALL night on a wednesday *with school the next day* to play it while I was asleep. The he leaves it on so I can't play when I get home from school. This might not seem too bad to some of you people, but my dad is a freaking psychopath. If you break any rules (such as not staying up in the basement all night) he will seriously kick your ass. He hit me with a stool one time. :(
Jnf-Gangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Jnf-Gangsta
Member since 2004 • 1547 Posts
Yeah, the graphics are amazing.
Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Qwark678
Member since 2006 • 997 Posts

Yeah, the cut-scene graphics are next-gen quality, it's fairly awesome. I'm kind of angry right now, I go out and I buy the game with the limited edition strategy guide with the artbook and everything, that's 80 bucks I spent on this. And now my brother's being a GOW whore and he won't let me play it. He actually stayed up ALL night on a wednesday *with school the next day* to play it while I was asleep. The he leaves it on so I can't play when I get home from school. This might not seem too bad to some of you people, but my dad is a freaking psychopath. If you break any rules (such as not staying up in the basement all night) he will seriously kick your ass. He hit me with a stool one time. :(InfernoPirate

LOL, he hit u with a stool?? holy **** the graphics are amazing and imagine how kick ass they will be in gow3 when it goes NEXT GEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 reviewriter
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
The graphics are AWESOME!  I don't really care about the monsters when they're still in one piece, but the blood makes me feel like I'm in heaven!!!
Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Qwark678
Member since 2006 • 997 Posts
the only graphic part that wasn't all that good was when he was throwing up but maybe they couldn't add real looking vomit
reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 reviewriter
Ughh, who wants to see real-looking vomit?  Blood and guts are one thing, but vomit is just digusting!
juicetino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#16 juicetino
Member since 2005 • 17873 Posts
Seems good though I havent played it!
EmanSolid117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EmanSolid117
Member since 2006 • 952 Posts

thedarklordrand
That just goes to show you that theres still alittle bit more juice in the tank for the old PS2. GOW 3 should blow us all away by the time that hits stores.
reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 reviewriter
if there's any copies left to hit stores after the pre-orders...