MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 MustafaEl-Deeb
Member since 2013 • 786 Posts

I've started this run from couple months but I have restarted it this week due to some issues. Everything went fine till the translator and the cerberus breeder. Here is the death list:

1 clossus S2

5 BK S3

1 Euryale

1 3rd minotaur

1 legionarrie captians and harpies on the platform at Atlas

1 spike room

1 translator(faliures aren't counted as death)

Now total death are 11, from the cerberus breeder fight everything turned on me.

11 death cerberus breeder

10 kraken

8 sisters of fate

Kraken and the sisters of fate death are estimated. Now I am at the endurance run, I realized that PAIN is much easier than PAIN+ at the spike room and the endurance run. It's true I died once at the spike room but my health was running out, and it wasn't at full till Kraken but the death restored a great part of the health bar and also the 4 cyclopes.

The problems in the endurance run are the gorgons and sirens, they waste a lot of time and still I didn't kill them, if you get accidently stoned you will get destroyed right away, so watch well the gorgons before any heavy attack.

I suffered greatly at the palace of fates. The translator took me an hour, the cerberus took me an hour too, Kraken, the last spartan took me an hour and the sisters of fate took mke an hour and 10 minutes.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MrStarkiller
Member since 2008 • 18984 Posts

>death list

Pretty big on this, I see.

>re-did the run

Noted.

>failures

About how many of these would you say?

>BK S3

Not surprising.

>cerberus breeder

The Pantheon of Lahkesis?

>10 Kraken

I'm not sure I understand.  Issues with gliding and slapping his face? Glitch tentacles and other nonsense?

>problem in PAIN+ ER

>W3

You bet.

>Tranny

At least you had the checkpoint.

>the cerberus

Do you mean Cerberus Bastard?

>Last Spartan

Rushed it?

>Sisters

It's a dragged out affair.  More so with GK.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MustafaEl-Deeb

I mean the cerberus breeder at the auditorium of Atropos, the cerberus bastard just needs a bit patient. About the translator, I don't know how many faliures, I said I have spent an hour in the last wave so offcurse I can't count the faliures. At Kraken, when I noticed that I could use the bow glitch at the air, all was left is to know the timing. After I finally cut the two tails I focused only on the left part of his tails, so when I finished the left part and he was sliding I didn't have enough time to finish the right part(it needs 3 combos) so I died, then the next try I noticed my mistake and made a combo at the right then a combo at the left etc.. By the way I have already knew the strategy to kill the sirens and the gorgons at the endurance run, I started by attacking the siren at the left by argo's revenge then OH her, and stayed at a croner and they will watch me most of the time so I attacked them by heavy attacks and when the gorgon petrifies me I try to make the siren between me and her so the it would be petrified and kill her.

ClassyGent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ClassyGent
Member since 2011 • 421 Posts

With returns and reversals allowed wave three is a riot.  Otherwise, less so. 

With the kraken you just need to alternate between coils whilst whoring spirit. Shouldn't have been an issue with regular Kratos. 

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrStarkiller

>Auditoriom of Atropos

I see.

>an hour

So perhaps ten or so.

>air bow tricking

Notice you can hold it the whole way down?

>know the W3 PAIN+ approach

Then you're sitting pretty.

gent: >less so

Hmmm, yes.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MustafaEl-Deeb
ten faliures only! I used the checkpoint glitch
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MrStarkiller

>used checkpoint

I was considering that when I made the estimate based on the time you noted.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MustafaEl-Deeb
How come 10 faliures? Do you consider that every faliure takes 6 minutes? Findlestick made a video of the 3rd wave including 3 strategies on PAIN+ in 5 minutes. So how come one faliure takes 6 minutes?
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrStarkiller

>takes six minutes

Depends on the player, performance, difficulty with the IJ, time to get back to the fight, reload time, etc. If it were GKPAIN+, I'd drop the time down simply because you either win fast or fail fast with it.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MustafaEl-Deeb
How many collisions with dogs does it take with GK to kill the priest, and how many with fate judges?
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MrStarkiller
Full GK VH collisions are 100 (like the kick), half collisions are 50.  Tranny has 100HP.  Priests have 130HP.  Other values should be in the Tactics/Tips thread for GoWII.
MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MustafaEl-Deeb
Anyway, yesterday and today I had enough free time to continue my GoW II PAIN+ run. Yesterday I reached the cyclopes and died there and today I was very lucky I did the ER without dying(from the first try) and done my PAIN+, now I will return to my GoW III NUR+ recordings.
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MrStarkiller

>VH PAIN+ ER

All done, are you?

>GoWIII NUR+ recordings

I have the tab back up, but work called me in and I'll need the sleep.  I'll have to reschedule a dentist appointment as there is no way I can wake up in the middle of my sleep to attend this week.  It will have to be next week.

Avatar image for masterkiller103
Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15 Masterkiller103
Member since 2022 • 468 Posts

@MustafaEl-Deeb said:

I've started this run from couple months but I have restarted it this week due to some issues. Everything went fine till the translator and the cerberus breeder. Here is the death list:

1 clossus S2

5 BK S3

1 Euryale

1 3rd minotaur

1 legionarrie captians and harpies on the platform at Atlas

1 spike room

1 translator(faliures aren't counted as death)

Now total death are 11, from the cerberus breeder fight everything turned on me.

11 death cerberus breeder

10 kraken

8 sisters of fate

It's seems like the thing you're struggling with is **Mostly** boss fights, GMG has some video's dedicated to some of the bosses in GoW2, good to see you didn't struggle at Theseus, not a breeze for everyone honestly, i remember a comment of someone saying it's the hardest boss in the game, but i can't seem to find it, another comment that made me laugh is "**** Theseus and whoever designed him i will rape his mother when i find him."

Did you use SoD for translator? It's a good weapon!

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MrStarkiller

Something to add to Deeb's statement, old boy?