Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 themyrmidon
Member since 2007 • 5567 Posts

SG:1 episode Avatar x BSG = SG:U Trial & Error

Not a bad thing, it was actually one of the best episodes so far, but it's also come the closest to BSG yet, which once again is slowly killing the series. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5f923218dd223
deactivated-5f923218dd223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 deactivated-5f923218dd223
Member since 2005 • 654 Posts

Agree, definitely one of the better ones.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
After all the different romantic entanglements that were going on earlier, Eli seems to be the only one getting any action at the moment. There is justice in the world after all.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
It was deffently an inprovement of last week
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts
"Hit me!" Pretty good episode.
x-wing20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 x-wing20
Member since 2003 • 1293 Posts

After all the different romantic entanglements that were going on earlier, Eli seems to be the only one getting any action at the moment. There is justice in the world after all.theone86

agreed. Young has it the worst by far.  

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
I saw bits of the episode but not enough to remember and stupidly Hulu now is delaying new episodes like a month so ill probably go elsewhere because of that. Makes no damn sense why they would do that.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f923218dd223
deactivated-5f923218dd223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5f923218dd223
Member since 2005 • 654 Posts

I saw bits of the episode but not enough to remember and stupidly Hulu now is delaying new episodes like a month so ill probably go elsewhere because of that. Makes no damn sense why they would do that.Kurushio

They do it because film studios are greedy and want you to pay for it by buying the episodes from iTunes, Amazon, or their own websites first. I love my DVR. I'd be lost (or don my parrot and eye patch again) without it. They do the same thing with new release movies. But I'll be honest, there's only a few movies a year that I absolutely have to see, and if they're that good, then I'll usually go see them in the theater. I don't blind buy very often any more. I wait to rent it first and if it's good then I might consider buying it. I can wait an extra month for it to show up in my Netflix queue. Anyway, a bit off topic, but that's my two cents.

shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
I with you you on that one. I don't think I could live without my DVR.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

I saw bits of the episode but not enough to remember and stupidly Hulu now is delaying new episodes like a month so ill probably go elsewhere because of that. Makes no damn sense why they would do that.Kurushio

I'm so fed up with Hulu, I could care less if they go under or not. I know it's not all their fault, it's the TV studios and cable companies trying to sqeeze every dime they can out of every possible person they can, which is why I have no problem watching their product through less than legal means. I've never been one to pirate in the past, which is why I originally liked Hulu so much, because I could watch cable shows without paying, but still contribute to the providers through watching commercials. Then they started doing delays and I was like alright, I'm not paying for cable so I can take a small delay. The problem was it went from a week to ten days, to two weeks, to a month, and now it's even more than for some shows. It's like they're trying to punish people who watch on Hulu, which makes no sense to me because there are a lot of people (like me) who aren't going to buy the box sets or cable subscriptions anyways, at least they're contributing ad revenue. But nope, that's not enough for them, even though we're contributing to their profit stream they feel compelled to remind us that we're second-class customers and then rub our noses in it. **** em, I tried doing things the honest way and they punished me for it. Now I watch their products commercial free and they don't get a dime of ad revenue that my viewership on Hulu might've given them.

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts

I feel the same way really but sometimes they do push it too much online as well. CW right now is probably the worst because its commercials are like 2-3min which for online is insanely long. Im glad that CBS has come a long way from a player that would sometimes not work at all or stop but i was pretty mad when i missed Big Bang Theory and went onto CBS a few days later and now all they have is clips.

I know i watched episodes on there before but now nothing which is very perplexing indeed lol.