nemesisforall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 nemesisforall
Member since 2009 • 55 Posts
Why did Wesker have to (supposedly) die! He was like my favorite character.
14monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 14monkey
Member since 2009 • 1767 Posts
thats what the want you to think :shock:
zar144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 zar144
Member since 2009 • 437 Posts

Why did Wesker have to (supposedly) die! He was like my favorite character.nemesisforall

Too bad, right? He was my favorite character too (after HUNK). Well, he died beause he had to die, that simple. Wesker's work was virtualy over, If he had survived, then in the next game where he appears we would have to fight with him while he's in a wheelchair eating oatmeal. Was for sure is that Wesker will have a succesor, maybe he brainwashed Sherry and she will continue Weskers legacy.... or perhaps Wesker cloned himself....? The point is, Wesker died in the right moment, but in the wrong way.

R.I.P. Wesker: 1960-2009

He will be missed -_-....

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

I guess guys like Wesker have to come to an end eventually but its either he would have a apprentice to carry on his legacy like zar said or "somehow",he would survive the RL that chris and sheva launched at him.

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts
His fasion sense was terrible. Sunglasses, even when inside or in the dark. Unacceptable. It was a neccesary loss.
jiryasama32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jiryasama32
Member since 2010 • 39 Posts
did everyone forget about steve from code veronica? wesker told clair that maybe steve could come back just as wesker did?! wesker did say he took steves body. so we may never know they might have droped steve completly or there waiting for another game with clair in it. I think with enough work it could be a good story.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TriniPlayer

did everyone forget about steve from code veronica? wesker told clair that maybe steve could come back just as wesker did?! wesker did say he took steves body. so we may never know they might have droped steve completly or there waiting for another game with clair in it. I think with enough work it could be a good story.jiryasama32

I remembered that part but i wouldn't say that he would be coming back just because wesker said that claire might see him again.

jiryasama32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jiryasama32
Member since 2010 • 39 Posts

I see what your saying. Not many people liked steve but I did. more then anything I want themto bring back the zombies.

You cant tell me that someone out there doesn't have the T-virus. wesker had everything but he's dead now. I know he's got something all ready planed out. He was to smart not to.

Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts

I see what your saying. Not many people liked steve but I did. more then anything I want themto bring back the zombies.

You cant tell me that someone out there doesn't have the T-virus. wesker had everything but he's dead now. I know he's got something all ready planed out. He was to smart not to.

jiryasama32
yeah i miss the old zombies too
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TriniPlayer

jiryasama32

I never played the original code veronica but when i played Darkside Chronicles,i started to like steve,thats until he died but i guess we'll see if he's really alive or not in the future.

As for the T Virus,i'm sure that Tricell still have a sample of it even though there whereabouts are unknown right now

kungfupandad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#11 kungfupandad
Member since 2009 • 209 Posts
I think it was about time he died and his death also makes room for a new Resi baddie.
Avatar image for deactivated-590595a6292ce
deactivated-590595a6292ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-590595a6292ce
Member since 2008 • 5080 Posts
I was sad to see him go.