TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

Yea I saw the news which is why I said Japan always always have the most awesome exclusive things while we don't get squat.

The Resident Evil franchise will expand into the restaurant business next month with the opening of the Resident Evil Cafe & Grill S.T.A.R.S in Shibuya.

Capcom hasn't announced the restaurant's menu, but has promised limited items and dance performances from Dance Team S.T.A.R.S. Angelique.

Resident Evil Cafe & Grill S.T.A.R.S will see its grand opening on Friday, July 13. If you'd like a taste of Biohazard, head out to Shibuya Parco Part 1 on that day. The restaurant will be open for just one year.

(Yes Japanese building developers sometimes name their department stores like movies).

http://andriasang.com/con1na/re_restaurant/

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts
To bad its only for a very limited time, i would love to visit there someday. But a trip like that cant even be thought of for at least 6 years for me
Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts
Thats pretty cool wish i could afford to go
cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cheynz

Thats pretty cool wish i could afford to go Wolfman_chopper
You got a month to go XD

unless it makes a lot..... lot of money. then it will stay open. For some reason its only for a very limited time 

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TriniPlayer
I'm still waiting to see what's the menu gonna be like but yea like I said japan gets all the Luxuries while we just watch on
cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cheynz
I'm still waiting to see what's the menu gonna be like but yea like I said japan gets all the Luxuries while we just watch onTriniPlayer
Well..... America won't let them have a military. And we keep buying everything they send giving them millions. and since no military they have all these people and all this time to do these things. Honestly, if wars ever come down to technology we would be soooooooooooooo beyond screwed.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TriniPlayer

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"]I'm still waiting to see what's the menu gonna be like but yea like I said japan gets all the Luxuries while we just watch oncheynz
Well..... America won't let them have a military. And we keep buying everything they send giving them millions. and since no military they have all these people and all this time to do these things. Honestly, if wars ever come down to technology we would be soooooooooooooo beyond screwed.

Well I guess it comes down to visiting Japan then,just have no idea when will that be ...probably never