TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

The Chronicles HD collection consisting of The Umbrella Chronicles and the Darkside Chronicles is now available in the US as a $26.99 bundle. Starting from July 17th the titles will be available separately, $14.99 each. The EU release is scheduled for tomorrow.

Here's a trailer of the game in HD

http://youtu.be/tJC9J5u0OTY

Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts
i dont have move so i won't be double dipping on these
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TriniPlayer

i dont have move so i won't be double dipping on theseWolfman_chopper

Say if you did had it would you still get it assuming you already own the two?

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts

You can still play without the move. Same thing with Dead space extraction.

I played darkside, but i wont be getting this. I loved the arcade where you were standing and mowing down zombies in house of the dead, but that style just doesnt do it for me without a real feeling gun and huge arcade box XD

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TriniPlayer

I played darkside, but i wont be getting this. I loved the arcade where you were standing and mowing down zombies in house of the dead, but that style just doesnt do it for me without a real feeling gun and huge arcade box XD

cheynz

Really? Playing with a normal controller with this time of game seems abit awkward to me but oh well just have to see how it turns out.

They did release this to play on darkside chronicles,seems better seeing that I bought another gun awhile back and it just wasn't cutting it

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cheynz
[QUOTE="cheynz"]

TriniPlayer

Really? Playing with a normal controller with this time of game seems abit awkward to me but oh well just have to see how it turns out.

They did release this to play on darkside chronicles,seems better seeing that I bought another gun awhile back and it just wasn't cutting it

Well i did with DS extraction. Same type of game except Dead space.

But still. Thats like...... a cannon XD i want a handgun. and real trigger. And reload manually instead of flailing your gun around on screen.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"]

cheynz

But still. Thats like...... a cannon XD i want a handgun. and real trigger. And reload manually instead of flailing your gun around on screen.

Yea I see what you're saying,you know Japan gets all the exclusive stuff so don't be surprised if we actually see an arcade version of Darkside Chronicles with a real gun

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cheynz
[QUOTE="cheynz"][QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"]

TriniPlayer

Yea I see what you're saying,you know Japan gets all the exclusive stuff so don't be surprised if we actually see an arcade version of Darkside Chronicles with a real gun

I haven't seen an arcade machine in a very very long time. I need to go to an arcade. People there are sociable. Better than going to play a game online and listening to all the arrogant people insult you.

I miss those days. They should bring them back. For casual gameplay. Except lugging around $20 worth of quarters was a bit of a pain 

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"][QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"]

cheynz

I haven't seen an arcade machine in a very very long time. I need to go to an arcade. People there are sociable. Better than going to play a game online and listening to all the arrogant people insult you.

I miss those days. They should bring them back. For casual gameplay. Except lugging around $20 worth of quarters was a bit of a pain

Not to go off topic but I remember having to carry a **** of quarters for the arcade and I don't even think I came out a winner with any game I played.

Btw here's some footage of Umbrella chronicles HD

http://youtu.be/zBxL1pnhv6E