TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

Capcom has revealed and detailed a collector's edition for Resident Evil 6.

The package contains all the usual special edition guff including a steelbook case, an artbook and framed "zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias" that, let's face it, you'll probably only look at once.

The Collector's Edition contains the following:

• Resident Evil 6 game
  • Zombie Steel Book
  • Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
  • Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
  • Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
  • 'The RE6 forces emblems' - High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil!
  • All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular 'Needle Bomb' collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer)

Capcom has said it will be available in Europe but hasn't yet announced which retailers will carry it or how much it costs.

Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts
i wants it now :P
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TriniPlayer

i wants it now :PWolfman_chopper

Me and you both,just waiting for a price tag ..everything looks awesome especially the needle bomb

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts
Yeaaaa this is the one im getting. unless the price is just outrageous. if its the typical $100 i definetly will
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TriniPlayer

Yeaaaa this is the one im getting. unless the price is just outrageous. if its the typical $100 i definetly willcheynz

Yup that price is pretty much where I draw the line,anything higher I might have to think about it cuz its hard to pass up something this epic.

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cheynz

I payed 100 for infamous 2. There wasn't that much.......... $150 maybe. Probably.

$200......... no. I wouldnt step that deep. 

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TriniPlayer
150 probably for me but that's still a big maybe,200 is wayyy out of the question.The only 3 things I want the most from the collection anyway is the needle bomb,emblems and the artbook since I'm into art
cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cheynz

I don't actually care for art. Any type really.

But i do like exclusive figures and cool reads. 

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TriniPlayer

Nah its really interesting to know how they develop certain characters as well as the creatures,I was gonna get "The art of RE5" book but I saw a preview of it and wasn't too interested so I didn't bother.

Btw do you collect figures?

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cheynz

Nah its really interesting to know how they develop certain characters as well as the creatures,I was gonna get "The art of RE5" book but I saw a preview of it and wasn't too interested so I didn't bother.

Btw do you collect figures?

TriniPlayer
I don't, the only figure i have is cole from getting the collectors of infamous 2. Just toys to me XD if i had the money then i might, but i cant blow $50 bucks on a plastic play thing. Although i wouldn't play with them, i still cant spend that on a shelf ornament when im unorganized and have a little brother that would tear it open whenever he could.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TriniPlayer
lol I hear you,personally I don't have any interest in figures.I understand they are bought as a collector's item but just to put them on my shelf after buying it just seem like a waste of time and money to me but I guess to each his own.
cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cheynz
lol I hear you,personally I don't have any interest in figures.I understand they are bought as a collector's item but just to put them on my shelf after buying it just seem like a waste of time and money to me but I guess to each his own.TriniPlayer
Sometimes they can be worth a lot more down the road, but no, im not gonna go out of my way just yet. Maybe when im older and actually have money to throw around, but even then i would rather buy games then toys i dont even play with :P
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TriniPlayer

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"]lol I hear you,personally I don't have any interest in figures.I understand they are bought as a collector's item but just to put them on my shelf after buying it just seem like a waste of time and money to me but I guess to each his own.cheynz
Sometimes they can be worth a lot more down the road, but no, im not gonna go out of my way just yet. Maybe when im older and actually have money to throw around, but even then i would rather buy games then toys i dont even play with :P

When it comes to collecting figures this guy knows what's up

http://youtu.be/M1e9is2z_Wk

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cheynz

i pre ordered the special edition at gamestop.

There special edition is Anthology. Wtf. i thought i was gonna get the one featured here. i didnt notice until i got home. I am dissapoint 

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TriniPlayer

There special edition is Anthology. Wtf. i thought i was gonna get the one featured here. i didnt notice until i got home. I am dissapoint

cheynz

No worries you can always change your preorder if we do get it in the US (most likely will anyway),unfortunately Japan and Europe are the only two that actually holds it at the moment

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cheynz
[QUOTE="cheynz"]

TriniPlayer

No worries you can always change your preorder if we do get it in the US (most likely will anyway),unfortunately Japan and Europe are the only two that actually holds it at the moment

But still. now i have to go back tomorrow. the hour drive killssssss my gas tank.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"]

cheynz

But still. now i have to go back tomorrow. the hour drive killssssss my gas tank.

Well seeing that there's a good chance we're getting it I think you should just leave it at that for now until they get the collector's edition then call and tell them to change your previous preorder to the collector's one

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cheynz
[QUOTE="cheynz"][QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"]

TriniPlayer

Well seeing that there's a good chance we're getting it I think you should just leave it at that for now until they get the collector's edition then call and tell them to change your previous preorder to the collector's one

Hopefully i can do that. I always had to do it physically with my card.

Should i do the survey on the recepit..... i dont want it to be void. that would suck. i really really do not want anthology. I have 2 out of.... 5 games? or 6. and i dont want the other 2 or 3 

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"][QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"]

cheynz

Should i do the survey on the recepit..... i dont want it to be void. that would suck. i really really do not want anthology. I have 2 out of.... 5 games? or 6. and i dont want the other 2 or 3

I believe you can ...you can even take back all the money you put down for it if you want to so switching your down-payment to the collector's edition instead just by calling would save you the hassle to drive down there (that's until you gotta actually pick up the game)

I remember doing a survey from one of my receipts as well,just can't remember exactly what it was about,what is yours about?

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 cheynz
[QUOTE="cheynz"][QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"][QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"]

TriniPlayer

I believe you can ...you can even take back all the money you put down for it if you want to so switching your down-payment to the collector's edition instead just by calling would save you the hassle to drive down there (that's until you gotta actually pick up the game)

I remember doing a survey from one of my receipts as well,just can't remember exactly what it was about,what is yours about?

What if it was on a debit card? Freakin card. i hate this thing -.- if i have to get this game because i used it im putting it through a blender.

the survey is just about your experience at the store.... just for a slim slim chance to win something 

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"][QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"][QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="cheynz"]

cheynz

What if it was on a debit card? Freakin card. i hate this thing -.- if i have to get this game because i used it im putting it through a blender.

the survey is just about your experience at the store.... just for a slim slim chance to win something

You should still be able to I think.I used cash at one time to preorder a game and had to take it back out for another game I was more interested in.A debit card shouldn't be no different in this case since you didn't actually "get" the item yet,the day they get the collector's edition call them and tell them to change your down payment from the anthology edition to the collector's.

Yea I did it once it wasn't nothing really to talk about besides winning something like you said.