TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

Resident Evil 6 Anthology (PlayStation 3)

• Resident Evil 6
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
  • Resident Evil 4 HD
  • Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil: Director's Cut

Resident Evil 6 Archives (Xbox 360)

• Resident Evil 6
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
  • Resident Evil 4 HD
  • Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
  • Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD film)

RE6 Anthology and RE 6 Archives will be launched alongside the actual game on October 2.

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts
Speaking of archives, thats also a book. I ordered it about a week ago but due to snail mail, am still awaiting it.
cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cheynz

As for these games, i don't see why they don't just release an HD collection for both systems with all games. Now are they just gonna leave said games out if you dont own both systems?

And they should release it on psn and xbox live store. Thanks to that i already have gold edition and re4 so half the disk i already have so thats really unfair.

Then xbox........... why do they get a movie..... like....... huh? DX why is that even included?  

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TriniPlayer

I actually saw the book on ebay for a good price sometime ago (It was archives II though),I was planning on getting it but I'm still thinking about if I really should

I was gonna get the anthology edition when they first announced it but now with a big possibilty that the collector's edition will make it to the US I don't see the point of getting this again ...unless you never played some of the games that each version have to offer.You're right though I don't see why they just don't put all the games in both versions but I guess they wanted it to be an exclusive thing (ps3 version has the better games which kinda suck for 360 owners).

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cheynz

Well i have never played anything below 4. but still. I'm paying full price for only using half of a disk.

And xbox is out better ones and has a movie..... which i still dont see why. Why not just put 0? 

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TriniPlayer

Well i have never played anything below 4. but still. I'm paying full price for only using half of a disk.

And xbox is out better ones and has a movie..... which i still dont see why. Why not just put 0?

cheynz
You know I have no idea why they didn't include 0 which is strange. I know for a fact that 360 owners are outraged right now given the fact that all the classics like 1 and 2 are on the ps3.It kinda suck that RE4 HD is gonna be DLC since I wanted an actual disk to play it on but oh well.I heard they didn't even improve the graphics in separate ways as far as the cutscenes go which is pure laziness on capcom's part.
Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts
I think nintendo has some stake in 0 and Remake it's the only reason i can can think why they've never been on a non nintendo system.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TriniPlayer

I think nintendo has some stake in 0 and Remake it's the only reason i can can think why they've never been on a non nintendo system.Wolfman_chopper

Thinking about it now you're probably right ...I just don't get it tho,seeing that capcom owns the whole RE franchise why are 0 and REmake only on nintendo's platforms?,does nintendo owns some type of rights to the games or...?

Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wolfman_chopper

[QUOTE="Wolfman_chopper"]I think nintendo has some stake in 0 and Remake it's the only reason i can can think why they've never been on a non nintendo system.TriniPlayer

Thinking about it now you're probably right ...I just don't get it tho,seeing that capcom owns the whole RE franchise why are 0 and REmake only on nintendo's platforms?,does nintendo owns some type of rights to the games or...?

They must have something otherwise portcom :P would have put them on 360/ps3 by now
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"]

[QUOTE="Wolfman_chopper"]I think nintendo has some stake in 0 and Remake it's the only reason i can can think why they've never been on a non nintendo system.Wolfman_chopper

They must have something otherwise portcom :P would have put them on 360/ps3 by now

lol exactly

Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wolfman_chopper
It could also have something to do with their pre rendered backrounds since they would need to be remade to look good in hd