Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts

New storyline trailer "Captivate"

http://youtu.be/LOCB2mDz5ps

SOOOO much is revealed. Guys. Cmon. I'm pumped. The blonde chick is sherri. That kick ass guy is weskers child, intense guys. F***ing intense

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
Updated your post but yea I'm really pumped now,this answers some of the questions we wanted answers for and now we got them.What else did you guys make out of the trailer?
Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts
That it was awesome :P
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TriniPlayer
That it was awesome :PWolfman_chopper
lol well that's a giveaway right there but more based on the story,how to you think it will unfold for Sherry and Wesker's son?
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolfman_chopper
Weskers son will probably be a good guy in the end Sherri eh not sure yet The rest only god and capcom know
cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts

Chris vs. Leon. I always thought Chris was kind of the douche of resident evil, I want leon to knock him down a few notches

As for Weskers son, hes corruptable as from the first trailer "No, its my blood they're after. Well the world can have it as long as someone ponies up the dough" and hes a mercenary. and bad guys have all the money. so keep that in mind. He just wants money and can most likely be bought to be a very formidable ally.

Sherri, I don't know. Never played Resident evil 2 but based on how much she grew, this game is a pretty big jump into the future. Maybe Claire and Ada will show up to and everyone comes together for a finale. Or maybe that'll be in RE12 or something.

And the official name of this trailer is "Captivate"

What about the c-virus. Stupid name for a stupid virus? I think they should stop making new names for it. So its back to a virus other than a parasite yet they can still run and jump and maybe shoot guns, which is another point.

Terrorism, has terrorists found its way into the RE series, is that what chris was fighting in the first trailer?

Another point even, this is from another board on playfire. A lot of people think this should have been kept under wraps. A loy of spoilers, should it have never been revealed? I have to admit being as pumped as i was i never really thought about it but there is a ton revealed that maybe could have been more tight lipped.

You guys better get good conversations about this. I worked on all these points for about an hour. Trying to keep us alive here.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TriniPlayer

Chris vs. Leon. I always thought Chris was kind of the douche of resident evil, I want leon to knock him down a few notches

As for Weskers son, hes corruptable as from the first trailer "No, its my blood they're after. Well the world can have it as long as someone ponies up the dough" and hes a mercenary. and bad guys have all the money. so keep that in mind. He just wants money and can most likely be bought to be a very formidable ally.

Sherri, I don't know. Never played Resident evil 2 but based on how much she grew, this game is a pretty big jump into the future. Maybe Claire and Ada will show up to and everyone comes together for a finale. Or maybe that'll be in RE12 or something.

And the official name of this trailer is "Captivate"

What about the c-virus. Stupid name for a stupid virus? I think they should stop making new names for it. So its back to a virus other than a parasite yet they can still run and jump and maybe shoot guns, which is another point.

Terrorism, has terrorists found its way into the RE series, is that what chris was fighting in the first trailer?

Another point even, this is from another board on playfire. A lot of people think this should have been kept under wraps. A loy of spoilers, should it have never been revealed? I have to admit being as pumped as i was i never really thought about it but there is a ton revealed that maybe could have been more tight lipped.

You guys better get good conversations about this. I worked on all these points for about an hour. Trying to keep us alive here.

cheynz

lol don't worry I'm replying

"As for Weskers son, hes corruptable as from the first trailer "No, its my blood they're after. Well the world can have it as long as someone ponies up the dough" and hes a mercenary. and bad guys have all the money. so keep that in mind. He just wants money and can most likely be bought to be a very formidable ally."

Good post cheynz,Wesker's son probably works on his own terms and from what he said in the first trailer it sounds like he don't really care about the whole Bio outbreak thing going on.He basically knows that his blood is a rare blood type and he could get alot of money for it also so it really makes you think what will be revealed in his storyline espcially with Sherry involved with him as well.As far as I know I don't really remember Sherry and Wesker having a connection in the previous installments so with her running around with this guy really makes you think why she's with him to begin with.

lol @ RE12 don't think we'll reach that far but last time we heard from Sherry she was pretty much planted with the G virus Embryo back until Leon and Claire got the vaccine for her to cure her,afterwards she was taken into custody by the US president and from there we never really heard from her until now.

I really haven't paid much attention to the trailer but did any particular info came off about the C virus and it's effects?

I mean not only on those boards but it came from different sites as well,alot of people was pissed that the trailer would reveal so many spoilers and I really can't figure out why capcom would do that ....couldn't they like wait until we reach near release or just not release all of that info at all?.Don't get me wrong though I'm glad that they cleared up some things looking back at the first trailer but it would be better if we were to figure it out ourselves,that's pretty much the whole surprise thrown away right there.

Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wolfman_chopper
Im very interested to see what they do with sherry since like you guys said we've seen nothing of her in a long time. Wesker.jr seems like the classic doesn't care about anything till the end villian so far but we'll see how it turns out in the end
14monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 14monkey
Member since 2009 • 1767 Posts
im not going to lie i seriousely would not feel anything if sheeri died i don't care how sad it would be she was so annoying in RE2 always running away i mean i know she was 13 (even tho she look like she was 8) but seriously you don't run away from the people who have guys and are trying to save you.
SgtStrungOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 SgtStrungOut
Member since 2005 • 360 Posts

Disappointing. It looks like all it does is throw all the characters from the old RE games into this new one in order to make it feel like it is trying to appease the fans of the old ones. As a old school fan, I am not buying it. If they want to impress me, they got to return to the challenging survival horror gameplay of the 1st 3 games in the series (as well as RECV and RE0). I want the controls and gameplay that scared the casuals away.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TriniPlayer

Disappointing. It looks like all it does is throw all the characters from the old RE games into this new one in order to make it feel like it is trying to appease the fans of the old ones. As a old school fan, I am not buying it. If they want to impress me, they got to return to the challenging survival horror gameplay of the 1st 3 games in the series (as well as RECV and RE0). I want the controls and gameplay that scared the casuals away.

SgtStrungOut

I get what you're saying but we can't keep on living in the past and expect that they bring back the old RE.I understand that the games had that scare factor back then which gradually been lost throughout the series but to bring back the old school controls and gameplay isn't going to improve the series as a whole.Capcom need to bring something innovative to the series inwhich they are trying to do now whichout changing up too much as we seen in RE5 (which I'm sure they knew).The game isn't even out yet so it's still to early to make a final decision off just two trailers alone so why not give it some time first then decide.