souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 souleater289
Member since 2009 • 1346 Posts
I hate that damn Crab and crazy majini/las plagas with chainsaws, they are annoying, takes a lot more time to kill than usual, especially that damn Crab!
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

This one i hate especially

Regenerators

souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 souleater289
Because they hard to kill or scary?
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TriniPlayer

Because they hard to kill or scary?souleater289

Well both cuz the first time i saw them,i just freaked out completely.The chainsaw guys i didn't like at all but they are not as tough as those regenerators and the insects in the sewer in RE4 i hate as well.

Sword-bearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Sword-bearer
Member since 2009 • 2208 Posts

[QUOTE="souleater289"]Because they hard to kill or scary?TriniPlayer

Well both cuz the first time i saw them,i just freaked out completely.The chainsaw guys i didn't like at all but they are not as tough as those regenerators and the insects in the sewer in RE4 i hate as well.

Yeah, regenerators (BTW aren't these iron maidens?) are scary, but only when you meet them first time, I laughed a lot at them, escpecialy I liked to shoot off their heads (they look awful in a sniper scope!). Or to destroy their legs... but they jump after that!...

Once I got lucky to kill one using a knife, and nothing else.

gamer_girl15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 gamer_girl15
Member since 2004 • 2534 Posts

[QUOTE="souleater289"]Because they hard to kill or scary?TriniPlayer

They really freaked me out the first time I saw them too!

The BOW I hate the most is the big Chain Gun guy. He's not so tough now that I have a chain gun though :P

cheynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 cheynz
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts
The most hated, since regenerators (iron maidens, close enough) are taken I would have to say the U-3 or "it" from RE4, he took me forever on pro to beat.... did not enjoy that part.
moonknght24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 moonknght24
Member since 2009 • 2815 Posts
the 1's that hold stunrods and the 1's with guns i HATE them
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#9 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

you might be a little surprised but I would say the Hunters from RE1, these guys were just ammo consuming, fast moving, and very deadly monsters.

the fact that they have an attack which kills you in 1 hit kinda proves that.

souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 souleater289
Crow's are becoming more and more annoying for me, one actually killed me in Resident evil DS
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#11 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
yeah, those crows in the gallery were pretty annoying, amplified by the fact I had to solve a puzzle there
souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 souleater289
And the worst part?

I fell so fail if a crow kills me... It just shouldn't have happened.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TriniPlayer
Its even kinda hard to aim for them on the DS version
souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 souleater289

I know! aiming is harder in the DS

That reminds me, my little sister was bored and played Resident Evil DS today, when she came to the part with the dog in the hallway, she was so scared, that she drop the DS. Worst part of it, that she was bad at aiming and wasted a lot of shots on that dog, when she almost desperately tried to kill it.

She don't want to play that came anymore

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TriniPlayer
lol,kinda made me regret ever taking back Resident Evil DS in the first place.When i first played it,i reached the part of the cutscene where you would find the zombie eating someone and then he would turn around and attack you.The amount of shots i empty into that guy but he would still get back up and attack.Ran out of ammo and had to use my knife but eventually i died.I just said to myself that this game isn't for me so i carried it back.
souleater289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 souleater289
The first zombie takes A LOT of bullets to get down, honestly it is just evil to make the first one you met THAT hard.

First time I played remake I was Chris and you only start out with the knife. Tried to take him down with knife desperately 3 times in a row (died 3 times), but ultimately gave up and starten to run...

It took me a little time to realise that this was a game where you avoided enemies and saved shot, you should try not to kill the first one.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TriniPlayer
Yeah i kinda realised that after a while that you just gotta save your ammo only for those who are really a threat.
Drew0313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#18 Drew0313
Member since 2005 • 3142 Posts

This little SOB right here:

Regenerator

And not far behind the list is this guy:

Garrador

WHY?! Because THIS occassionally happens:

Garrador

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TriniPlayer
That Garrador used to give me hell with those claws he got on,he probably slash my head off a couple of times when i first started to play RE4.
Drew0313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Drew0313

That Garrador used to give me hell with those claws he got on,he probably slash my head off a couple of times when i first started to play RE4.TriniPlayer

And that part where you're trapped with him in a cage? And oh. that one where there's TWO of them. Yeah... gooood times.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TriniPlayer

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"]That Garrador used to give me hell with those claws he got on,he probably slash my head off a couple of times when i first started to play RE4.Drew0313

And that part where you're trapped with him in a cage? And oh. that one where there's TWO of them. Yeah... gooood times.

That one in the cage was messed up,you can't even focus on killing him cuz you got a bunch of ganados firing arrows at you.My option was as soon as he jumps into the cage,i just fire away at the lock then run out so i can get some open space to deal with him.

The part where you reach two of them was kinda annoying as well since you also gotta deal with a bunch of ganados as well.As soon as i enter that door,i just hit the ganados with the sniper rifle and thengo back through the door where everything would reset.

Drew0313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Drew0313
I'm a goner in the Caged part if I don't have atleast 2 Hand Grenades with me, either that or risk taking some hits making due with the Mine Launcher. As for the one where there's two of them at the same time, it's the segment where I take out the RL from the galleria and just fire it in between them to be done with any Garradors.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TriniPlayer

I just normally use a flash grenade to stun them while i'm in the cage and afterwards,i just use the TMP on the lock.

As for the RL,i just never have one on me when i do reach them cuz i end up emptying it on this guy