Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

2nd team in the nation? What happend? USC dominated......alright let me hear the excuses.

Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
All I an say is Dwayne Jarret is a STUD
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#3 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts
USC dominated them, Jarrett took over the game.  He should go while his stock is hot.
jeebuscrust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 jeebuscrust
Member since 2004 • 5571 Posts
Haha at all of the complainers. They deserved it.
Fadedinline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fadedinline
Member since 2005 • 237 Posts
USC dominated them, Jarrett took over the game. He should go while his stock is hot.bgres077
I am kind of unrealisticly hoping that he will stay, but he will leave most likely!
rrric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rrric
Member since 2003 • 2408 Posts
LMAO USC would have beaten osu
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Espurs117

LMAO USC would have beaten osurrric

IDK about that.

orthancstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 orthancstone
Member since 2002 • 3311 Posts
I'm not sure whether to compare this to Cal's loss to Tech in 2005 or just say that it's typical Carr.  Honestly they both sound equally lame.
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#9 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
FOR ALL THE COMPLAINTS I'M GLAD THIS HAPPEND. i'm glad USC proved they didn't belong in the national champ game.

2nd team in the nation? What happend? USC dominated......alright let me hear the excuses.

Espurs117
xerodaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 xerodaze
Member since 2005 • 1863 Posts
Pete Carrol - prepared
Lloyd Carr - unprepared

Dwayne Jarrett - cocky dick... but insane player... and Booty knew where to find him.
xerodaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xerodaze
Member since 2005 • 1863 Posts
Just like they beat a UCLA team who let up 44 points to a 6-6 Florida State team.

Don't be ignorant... it could have been a good game OSU vs. USC, but USC blew it, big.  With that logic, FSU would beat OSU, because they beat UCLA big, who beat USC.
Brownstown1306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Brownstown1306
Member since 2006 • 91 Posts
Oregon State? I thought they already beat USC... Seriously though, UM is not OSU and Lloyd Carr is not Jim Tressel. USC played great today though. You can speculate all you want about what COULD have happened, but thats all you can do.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Espurs117

[QUOTE="rrric"]LMAO USC would have beaten osuBrownstown1306
Oregon State? I thought they already beat USC... Seriously though, UM is not OSU and Lloyd Carr is not Jim Tressel. USC played great today though. You can speculate all you want about what COULD have happened, but thats all you can do.

lol that was dirty.

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#14 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts
Oregon State? I thought they already beat USC...

That was an amazing post
Avatar image for sfgiantsfan8291
sfgiantsfan8291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sfgiantsfan8291
Member since 2005 • 12011 Posts
Aight im here to comment on the game, i wasnt feeling up to it for some reason last night...:P
First of all Jarrett is the cockiest piece of **** i have ever seen. Twice he got me to the point where i wanted to go over to Pasedena and kick his *** Well enough ranting. Besides that what can i say, we got beat. We have no pass D, and thats what USC does best. I couldnt hardly remember them running the ball in the 2nd half, nor could i remember one of their receivers NOT catching the ball when it was thrown their way. So whats over is over, next year the country better watch out, cus we got weapons coming back and they are hungry for a Championship.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Espurs117
Jarett is cocky, but he has skillz. Leon Hall's stock went down after this game.
acviper123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#17 acviper123
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts
No excuses. This is college football. A wins a win, a loss is a loss. All I have to say is Michigan better not look like that next year or we could see three or more losses.
acviper123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#18 acviper123
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

Hey man, dont trash Lloyd.

We all know Tressel gets his infinate knowledge from his sweetter vest. :D (joking)

Fadedinline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Fadedinline

[QUOTE="Brownstown1306"][QUOTE="rrric"]LMAO USC would have beaten osuacviper123

We all know Tressel gets his infinate knowledge from his sweetter vest. :D (joking)

Aight im here to comment on the game, i wasnt feeling up to it for some reason last night...:P
First of all Jarrett is the cockiest piece of **** i have ever seen. Twice he got me to the point where i wanted to go over to Pasedena and kick his *** Well enough ranting. Besides that what can i say, we got beat. We have no pass D, and thats what USC does best. I couldnt hardly remember them running the ball in the 2nd half, nor could i remember one of their receivers NOT catching the ball when it was thrown their way. So whats over is over, next year the country better watch out, cus we got weapons coming back and they are hungry for a Championship.
sfgiantsfan8291
Well look out for us too next year! Lets hope we meet again in the NC next year!
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Espurs117
[QUOTE="acviper123"]

[QUOTE="Brownstown1306"][QUOTE="rrric"]LMAO USC would have beaten osuFadedinline

sfgiantsfan8291
Well look out for us too next year! Lets hope we meet again in the NC next year!

Lets not.

Fadedinline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Fadedinline
[QUOTE="Fadedinline"][QUOTE="acviper123"]

[QUOTE="Brownstown1306"][QUOTE="rrric"]LMAO USC would have beaten osuEspurs117

sfgiantsfan8291

Lets not.

And why is that :P
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Espurs117
[QUOTE="Espurs117"][QUOTE="Fadedinline"][QUOTE="acviper123"]

[QUOTE="Brownstown1306"][QUOTE="rrric"]LMAO USC would have beaten osuFadedinline

sfgiantsfan8291

Lets not.

And why is that :P

Because neither is Texas.

orthancstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 orthancstone
Member since 2002 • 3311 Posts

Because neither is Texas.

Espurs117

Good, we don't need that ugly ass burnt orange color ruining the grass :p
rrric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rrric
Member since 2003 • 2408 Posts

didnt UM almost beat OSU at their place? if it was away i wouldnt be saying this.....
Fadedinline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Fadedinline
[QUOTE="Brownstown1306"][QUOTE="rrric"]LMAO USC would have beaten osurrric

didnt UM almost beat OSU at their place? if it was away i wouldnt be saying this.....

Though I agree with you, I think USC vs OSU would have been a very close game, cause OSU would not make the same mistakes they dd with Mich like those bad snaps that made the game look close.