Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
[QUOTE="Espurs117"]

[QUOTE="drewmerritt"]Proud member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '02. The Aggies are going to make a statement this year. No more losing seasons, and our defense won't give up 40 points a game! Man that was hard to swallow last year.bgres077

yeah you know your program is on the downhill when making a statement means going above 500.

Just wait till Texas has a rude awkening this season. Who's going to be their quarterback this year? Young left a pretty huge void.

Colt MCcoy.....A&M wont do anything againts Texas, just watch. The only "rude awakening" possibility i see can happen is 3 teams, Ohio State, Ou, and at Nebraska and if they loose its not like it will be a huge upset. Other than that the rest of the teams dont stand a chance.

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#52 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts
[QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="bobwjr"]College football is my favorite sport by far and I like alot of teams. In no particular order: Miami, Fla St, Auburn, LSU, Tex, Tex A&M, TCU, Oklahoma, Nebraska, So Cal, UCLA, CAL, Fresno St, Oregon, BYU, Air Force, Boise St, Ohio St, Toledo, Virginia Tech, and W Virginia. Teams I love to see lose: Michigan, and Notre Dame.bobwjr

So basically you like any team that has been good over the last 10-15 years. Can you say bandwagoner?

Bandwagoner..........................how about gambler? I view teams and games a little differently than you.

LOL. If you're betting on teams, I guess you would like the best teams in the nation. Too bad the odds are terrible on all the good teams.
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts

FSU all day, everyday! Fear the spear!nationyde5

yeah, there my second favrite team

bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 bobwjr
Member since 2002 • 967 Posts
[QUOTE="bobwjr"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="bobwjr"]College football is my favorite sport by far and I like alot of teams. In no particular order: Miami, Fla St, Auburn, LSU, Tex, Tex A&M, TCU, Oklahoma, Nebraska, So Cal, UCLA, CAL, Fresno St, Oregon, BYU, Air Force, Boise St, Ohio St, Toledo, Virginia Tech, and W Virginia. Teams I love to see lose: Michigan, and Notre Dame.bgres077

So basically you like any team that has been good over the last 10-15 years. Can you say bandwagoner?

Bandwagoner..........................how about gambler? I view teams and games a little differently than you.

LOL. If you're betting on teams, I guess you would like the best teams in the nation. Too bad the odds are terrible on all the good teams.

You are exactly right, just because they may be a favorite and fun team to watch doesn't mean you play with them. There was a time when Rutgers was a favorite of mine.............they couldn't score. I didn't care who they were playing against, Rutgers always lost. I was on Boise St's bandwagon nearly 10 years ago. No one knew who they were, but I did. Same with Toledo. Another reason I list alot of teams is that I watch alot of games. I saw every bowl game and some twice ( Nebraska-Michigan and WVU- Georgia). I watched the Championship game 3 times. I don't really care who's playing who..............I'm watching.
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tmac200913
THe Longhorns own
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Espurs117

THe Longhorns owntmac200913

Oh yeah they do!

nobodyshero87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nobodyshero87
Member since 2006 • 22210 Posts
my favorite team is the LSU Tigers
razman55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 razman55
Member since 2003 • 3507 Posts

I'm probably the only one who likes them.....Arizona State baby!!!!:D

Go SunDevils Go

Homestar92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Homestar92
Member since 2006 • 364 Posts

Go Redhawks!

(hides in corner)

sportfreak_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 sportfreak_7
Member since 2005 • 1094 Posts
Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile.  Go Buckeyes!!!  Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol: )
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Espurs117
well your allowed to dream.
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 tmac200913

well your allowed to dream.Espurs117

lol

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 tmac200913

Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile.  Go Buckeyes!!!  Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol:)sportfreak_7

XD hahahaha! you gotta be tha funniest person ive ever seen in my life! "destroy Texas" :lol:
That was a funny joke! LMAO

Fartytoohearty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Fartytoohearty
Member since 2005 • 1535 Posts

[QUOTE="sportfreak_7"]Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile.  Go Buckeyes!!!  Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol:)tmac200913

XD hahahaha! you gotta be tha funniest person ive ever seen in my life! "destroy Texas" :lol:

HAHAHAHA that is pretty funny!!! But seriously, they do have a major chance of beating Texas. Lets hope not though!!

emswartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 emswartz
Member since 2005 • 567 Posts
Purdue.
Fartytoohearty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Fartytoohearty

Purdue.emswartz

I have a friend who used to play for them. he only played a year though :(

nationyde5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#67 nationyde5
Member since 2005 • 479 Posts
[QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="sportfreak_7"]Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile.  Go Buckeyes!!!  Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol:)Fartytoohearty

HAHAHAHA that is pretty funny!!! But seriously, they do have a major chance of beating Texas. Lets hope not though!!

they ain't gonna beat texas, if they couldn't beat 'em in the Shoe how they gonna beat'em in Austin?
Avatar image for god_of_football
god_of_football

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 god_of_football
Member since 2006 • 264 Posts
Notre Dame
mjwickstrom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 mjwickstrom1
Member since 2005 • 20454 Posts
Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Jeff Gordon.
Avatar image for sfgiantsfan8291
sfgiantsfan8291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 sfgiantsfan8291
Member since 2005 • 12011 Posts
How about a college team?
mjwickstrom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mjwickstrom1
Member since 2005 • 20454 Posts
Auburn, Kentucky, and Xavier.
nygiants1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#72 nygiants1080
Member since 2004 • 9413 Posts
Syracuse
ZeTecThreaT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ZeTecThreaT
Member since 2004 • 95 Posts
Im a Oregon Duck fan and former long time Hurricane fan.
gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 gobrutus
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts
[QUOTE="Fartytoohearty"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="sportfreak_7"]Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile. Go Buckeyes!!! Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol:)nationyde5

they ain't gonna beat texas, if they couldn't beat 'em in the Shoe how they gonna beat'em in Austin?

No Vince Young?
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#75 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts
[QUOTE="nationyde5"][QUOTE="Fartytoohearty"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="sportfreak_7"]Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile. Go Buckeyes!!! Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol:)gobrutus

No Vince Young?

Don't worry, they got... Colt McCoy?
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Espurs117
[QUOTE="nationyde5"][QUOTE="Fartytoohearty"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="sportfreak_7"]Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile. Go Buckeyes!!! Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol:)gobrutus

No Vince Young?

No Aj Hawk,Donte Whitner, Bobby Carpenter, Asthon Youbouty, Santonio Holmes etc.....you lost 9 Defensive starters and your best receiver......

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 tmac200913
[QUOTE="gobrutus"][QUOTE="nationyde5"][QUOTE="Fartytoohearty"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="sportfreak_7"]Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile. Go Buckeyes!!! Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol:)Espurs117

No Vince Young?

No Aj Hawk,Donte Whitner, Bobby Carpenter, Asthon Youbouty, Santonio Holmes etc.....you lost 9 Defensive starters and your best receiver......

Exactly. 

Ohio states goin down

emswartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 emswartz

Auburn, Kentucky, and Xavier.mjwickstrom1

O your a xavier fan thats cool cuz im a dayton fan.

LedZeppGuy32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#79 LedZeppGuy32
Member since 2006 • 675 Posts
 Notre Dame Baby!!!! USC got nothin on me!!!!
spasticus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 spasticus
Member since 2005 • 42 Posts
two teams GO ARMY!! and ROLL TIDE!!
gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 gobrutus
[QUOTE="gobrutus"][QUOTE="nationyde5"][QUOTE="Fartytoohearty"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="sportfreak_7"]Just look at my sig, avatar, or profile. Go Buckeyes!!! Oh, and by the way, we are going to destroy Texas this year (haha Espurs :lol:)Espurs117

No Vince Young?

But, We retain 2 defensive starters, and 5 or so others who had considerable playing time, Watch out for Kerr starting at MLB, a 1,000+ rusher, one of the best QBs in the nation, an amazing recieving corps, and 3 offensive linemen
axel360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#82 axel360
Member since 2006 • 7592 Posts
two teams GO ARMY!! and ROLL TIDE!! spasticus
Go NAVY!! BEAT ARMY! :D
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Espurs117
[QUOTE="Espurs117"][QUOTE="gobrutus"][QUOTE="nationyde5"][QUOTE="Fartytoohearty"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

No Vince Young?

But, We retain 2 defensive starters, and 5 or so others who had considerable playing time, Watch out for Kerr starting at MLB, a 1,000+ rusher, one of the best QBs in the nation, an amazing recieving corps, and 3 offensive linemen

Okay....Im sure theres more than 2 starters at defense....we have 2 defensive starters that are 1st or 2nd Team All American, a corner who was just left out the list too. Were getting back our whole offense except for Young and a couple of linemen, but we have possibly the best guard in the nation. Oh and im pretty sure Jammal Charles owns whoever your RB is....plus the game is in Austin. Im just saying I think we have the advantage. Should be  a good game.

Fartytoohearty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Fartytoohearty
[QUOTE="gobrutus"][QUOTE="Espurs117"][QUOTE="gobrutus"][QUOTE="nationyde5"][QUOTE="Fartytoohearty"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

No Vince Young?

Okay....Im sure theres more than 2 starters at defense....we have 2 defensive starters that are 1st or 2nd Team All American, a corner who was just left out the list too. Were getting back our whole offense except for Young and a couple of linemen, but we have possibly the best guard in the nation. Oh and im pretty sure Jammal Charles owns whoever your RB is....plus the game is in Austin. Im just saying I think we have the advantage. Should be  a good game.

Yeah well Ohio St. isnt ranked number one for nothin. I really like Texas and i hope thye win, but both teams have an even chance of winning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c47d700b56ab
deactivated-5c47d700b56ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5c47d700b56ab
Member since 2003 • 8038 Posts
go tenneessee vols and west virginia moutaineers
hydrolite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#86 hydrolite
Member since 2004 • 2967 Posts

Can I get a Boomer Sooner from anybody? by the way texas we got you this year :twisted:

Im also a bit partial to old Notre Dame

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Espurs117

Can I get a Boomer Sooner from anybody? by the way texas we got you this year :twisted:

hydrolite

Wow finally a sooner fan.....welcome.

gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 gobrutus
spurs you goin to the game in austin? I dunno if i'm goin cuz of the f'd up ticket policy OSU's ticket office is doin this year, I'm quite upset about it, my cousin is supposed to be gettin some ticks from matt mcconahay (sp??) so maybe i can go with them.........we shall see
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Espurs117

spurs you goin to the game in austin? I dunno if i'm goin cuz of the f'd up ticket policy OSU's ticket office is doin this year, I'm quite upset about it, my cousin is supposed to be gettin some ticks from matt mcconahay (sp??) so maybe i can go with them.........we shall seegobrutus

Im almost sure I am going, not 100 percent but close to going....Its gonna be great.

gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 gobrutus
Yeah, I'm still holding out hope for a ticket, All i know is i wont be in Columbus that weekend!
hydrolite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#91 hydrolite
Member since 2004 • 2967 Posts

[QUOTE="gobrutus"]spurs you goin to the game in austin? I dunno if i'm goin cuz of the f'd up ticket policy OSU's ticket office is doin this year, I'm quite upset about it, my cousin is supposed to be gettin some ticks from matt mcconahay (sp??) so maybe i can go with them.........we shall seeEspurs117

Im almost sure I am going, not 100 percent but close to going....Its gonna be great.

(im assuming that Ohio St.) any way we got tickets to Ou vs. Colarado right as we were hearing about Bomar getting cut. Oh well I'm still looking forward to our nose bleed seat behind the end zone :lol: (It was sold out!!)

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tmac200913
[QUOTE="hydrolite"]

Espurs117

Wow finally a sooner fan.....welcome.

yea i can t believe hes tha only one.
gameposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#93 gameposter
Member since 2005 • 252 Posts
LSU Tigers are mine.
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
FSU Seminoles
Avatar image for hubertquakenbus
hubertquakenbus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#95 hubertquakenbus
Member since 2006 • 297 Posts
Fighting Irish!
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#96 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
Syracuse Orange
badkarma1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 badkarma1591
Member since 2006 • 1602 Posts
i know u cant do this but i have two teams iowa and texas
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Espurs117
Alot of ppl have two teams hell alot of ppl have more than 2 teams, I personally cant do it but yeah it happens.
gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 gobrutus
Alot of ppl have two teams hell alot of ppl have more than 2 teams, I personally cant do it but yeah it happens.Espurs117
I have one team that I root for above all others, and i have two other teams that my number 1 will never play that I also like to see do good. Thats the only way I can see having multiple favorites. You can like Texas and Ohio State, they almost never play, You can like USC and Miami. But you can't like Texas AND Oklahoma, Ohio State and Michigan, or Army and Navy.
emswartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 emswartz

Am I the only person who only roots for one team?