blackwingzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 0

#1 blackwingzero
Member since 2009 • 1683 Posts
Well everyone it looks like the glory days of this union are over for now. For those who still pop bye every so often I'm sure you've noticed, like I have, this union isn't doing so well. While it's not as bad as it was last month it's still not looking as it used to. Not very many people are posting here anymore and those that do post their work are getting very limited feedback at best. So little that people are now posting their work elsewhere to get more feedback on their sigs and so forth. While our current leader daxter223 is trying to get this union rolling again and is at least making an attempt to get it going again untill more members either join or the existing ones become more active again were not looking so hot. Furthor more I'm sorry to report but those who've seen daxter223's latest message to all of our current members should note that he did state that if this union doesn't pick back up and get rolling again he'll resign and we'll have a new leader again. It could be that alot of us are back in school and dealing with other stuff and this union has been put on the back burner. I know that Jas0n94 made a point that quite a large number of us have prefferences to both style and renders that we're ignoring what the actual maker of a sig has put into it and it's a very valid point. Dispite all that this union, at least in my opinon, is a very good place for beginers and alike to show what they can do. If this union does die and fade away like so many others do it will be sad to see it go but at least we can all say that we were apart of it.
daxter223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 daxter223
Member since 2008 • 9433 Posts
im trying my best to not let it die ..problem is time is ussualy a luxury i dont always have but this weekend i put aside most things and as i promised this union will have its reform
Jas0n94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 Jas0n94
Member since 2008 • 3990 Posts

You are totally right blackwing. There is something that is missing from this union. This is the designing spirit. I might look dramatic but where is your designing enthusiasm you guys? We should not except everything from our leader and we should contribute in the union. I don't wanna tell you what to do. I just wanna encourage all of you to restore this union. Because this union has made a great start and deserves a resurrection. ;)

SnowmanU360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SnowmanU360
Member since 2007 • 7715 Posts

All we need is interactivity.

Really we have good designers some give good helpfull advice, others.....post.  We just need more interactivity, instead of saying "It looks simple." say, "Looks simple in such and such areas, try adding better lighting to the render, maybe a displaced layer with splatter brushes." Relly it's not Dax we just need everyone els to try harder and post a little more.  Really when u see a new thread check it out, and if you don't like it say something! 

daxter223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 daxter223
im taking all these posts in consideration and dont worry you guys ... im sure well be great again really really soon
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#6 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
I haven't designed in over a month or 2. Only thing I can do here is critique, so get on posting works peeps :P
Adurna0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Adurna0
Member since 2008 • 2373 Posts
Heh, I kinda agree with duder on this. Anyway, we shoulnd't give up on the union so easily...
Grottekvarnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Grottekvarnen
Member since 2007 • 9863 Posts
i have seen many unions die which is sad really...i have saved many of those and they are going extremely well(toonami for example) and others have died and vanished . I don't want to see this going down , lets keep it up as much as everyone can to contribute to the union . I know we all have schools and work to do like me(college) but i really try coming here..something that will keep going..so if i can with college then you can
daxter223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 daxter223
in a few words to keep this union alive we have to work together