ashkon91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 ashkon91
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Hey, I havent been on here awhile, but if yall havent heard yet, TSG (The Speed Gamers) will be doing their third Zelda marathon for 72 hourse. What they'll be doing this time is to play all 13 Zelda games in that 72 hour period. This is also gonna be their 1 year anniversary, and with the same series from the month they started from.

Yes, they will be playing all these games:

Zelda I
Zelda II
Link's Awakening
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracles of Ages
Oracles of Seasons
Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventure
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass

The dates are March 13-15, 2009 starting at 6/5c. All donations will be going to Ally's House, and to reach a specific amount. Which has not yet been known yet. Also, feel free to join their forums to hear about other marathons as well as a Final Fantasy and Megaman marathon.

http://www.thespeedgamers.com
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
I'm a little bit skepticle that it's even possible to beat them all in that much time. But best of luck if you can hack it. I'll check out the video if it all goes down.
bones3417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 bones3417
Member since 2008 • 704 Posts
what would be a good idea is there was a contest to see who can beat Oot first and champs do it in less than an hour
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
I'm a little bit skepticle that it's even possible to beat them all in that much time. But best of luck if you can hack it. I'll check out the video if it all goes down.metroid_dragon
I'm pretty sure these guys are speed runnners. It's definitely possible, with a lot of memorization and using really cheap tricks. I don't think I'll be watching, though. For one, I'd rather be playing the games. That, and I'll probably pass out from exhaustion before the marathon ends.
dmanofalcatraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 dmanofalcatraz
Member since 2008 • 86 Posts
me id rather watch those games then play them because im not that good at that genre i like left to right better so im looking forward to it i think it can be done but will they be able to stay awake??