zeldafreak7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 zeldafreak7
Member since 2008 • 8036 Posts
Anyone have ideas for a zelda game? I think there should be a game were you must team up with your "partners" (ezlo, midna, the fairy thing, ect.). You couold call upon them for special powers (midna- warp, wolf link. ezlo- shrink.). Maybe you could even play as the "partners". What is your zelda game idea?
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
I have an idea that I'm still fleshing out, but it might be considered a spin-off since it doesn't involve Link. I'll get back to you once I've worked on it a little more.
eeveefan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 eeveefan93
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts
A Remake Of The 1st Zelda Game!
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
I like to leave the Zelda ideas up to Nintendo because they never seem to really dissapoint me and their ideas are ones I would never imagine. So I will keep that one to the pros.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MaceKhan
This isn't the idea I was talking about in my earlier post (I still haven't got around to working on that). Anywho I was chatting elsewhere and someone mentioned that they were getting tired of the money in Zelda games being used very little. So I thought what if they got rid of the money, and brought back the spoils bag from WW. And used the spoils that you collect like a barter system of sorts. You could trade the spoils you collect from enemies and chests in dungeons to trade for items. You would have to trade certain spoils for certain items, and you would only get a certain type of spoil from a certain type of enemy, and sometimes you would need to trade a certain amount of both spoil A and spoil B in order to get whatever item your trying to get. And they could make unique spoils, like Person A wants a certain type of spoil(lets call it spoil C to pick up where I left off from my last example) but in order to get spoil C, you would need to give Person B something, either an item or another type of spoil (a little like the trading game from Link's Awakening) or do a sidequest for them, in order to get spoil C. I know this idea isn't very fleshed out but I just thought of it a little while ago. Let me know what you guys think.
ShanghaiHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 ShanghaiHeaven
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts

I think it'd be neat to watch from a new perspective as long as it wasn't too cheesey.

Maybe Ganondorf. Or just a peasant.

Do the people know Link well? Do they think he's a hero or a figment? Because they talk about him in WW and stuff like a legend or a myth.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MaceKhan

I think it'd be neat to watch from a new perspective as long as it wasn't too cheesey.

Maybe Ganondorf. Or just a peasant.

Do the people know Link well? Do they think he's a hero or a figment? Because they talk about him in WW and stuff like a legend or a myth.

ShanghaiHeaven

In WW its supposed to be many generations after OoT, what happened during OoT was passed down from generation to generation until history became legend.

EDIT: Sorry I guess I didn't really answer you question, no since its almost always a new Link(except in the cases of direct sequels, such as WW and PH) the people don't really know him that well, in most games he is a simple peasant boy. Of course there are exceptions, like in Minish Cap, Link and Zelda have been friends for years before the game takes place, and everyone seems to know Link. But of course he isn't known as a hero at the beginning of the game. And its funny how you mentioned playing from a new perspective(I believe you meant as a different character) because I'm kinda working on an idea were you wouldn't play as Link.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MaceKhan
My idea takes place after OoT and before WW on the Adult Link timeline. In my idea you would play as a soldier in Hyrule's army during Ganon's attack on Hyrule, before it was flooded. This soldier would not be a legendary Hero, he would just be a really brave guy. anyway this soldiers shield would look excactly like the family shield WW Link uses, therefore making this soldier WW Link's ancestor(kinda make it so heroics run in the family). Your quest as this soldier would be to fight Ganon's army and try to summon the Hero of Time(you would of course fail). That's all I have so far, feel free to try and improve.
zeldafreak7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 zeldafreak7
Thats a cool idea.Like its the same story, just your the bad guys, or some other person. Like maybe Midna (TW), ganondorf, or ezlo (MC).
zeldafreak7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 zeldafreak7
Of course! Who wouldnt want to play the original The legend of zelda?
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

Of course! Who wouldnt want to play the original The legend of zelda?zeldafreak7

Well it IS the original for a reason. Making a remake in now-a-day graphics, well, would it even be the same afterward?

zmanx25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zmanx25
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I got an idea =D. I call it Legend of Zelda: The Scepter of Dreams.

So Ganondorf is preparing an army to take over the world and look for the triforce and blah blah blah. But this time it's inside a dream world in which he can enter using the Scepter of Dreams. Now this only works around other people whilst they are sleeping, so every night Ganondorf secretly enters Hyrule and uses the scepter to enter this dream world. Meanwhile, Link lives in a small village, similar to the one in Twilight Princess. One day while being asleep, Zelda talks to Link and tells him about Ganondorf's plans. Link doesn't believe it at first, and thought it was just a dream, but he keeps having the same dreams so he decides to head off to Hyrule. Zelda shows him this ocarina which can be used to enter individual dream worlds (as opposed to the Scepter of Dreams, which enters a dream world created by the beholder.) This is called the Dream Ocarina (shocker.) With this you can do side missions and stuff. Soooo how does he defeat Ganondorf? He needs to enter different dreams of special, important people and get keys from them. These dreams serve as temples basically. There are 7 in total, and once all are attained Link has to open a chest which is in the king of Hyrule's dream. Once attained, the Insomnia Sword (there's only so many times you can use "Dream")can serve the same purpose as the Scepter of Dreams, but it can also go inside the dream world created by the Scepter of Dreams. Link enters this dream world, and sees that it is inhibited by many strong monsters. He finds a small village nearby, which is the only thing that is worthy of calling "good" in Ganondorf's dream world. He takes refuge there and can buy stuff and just chill there. But, since it's Ganondorf's world, Ganondorf is aware of Link being in there, but he doesn't seem to care because he thinks he can easily defeat him. Link goes to Ganondorf's castle and fights through enemies and kills Ganondorf. But do you know what happens to people when they die in dreams? They wake up. Ganondorf then releases his army into the real world, and just narrowly escapes. Link follows him out, but once in the real world, he is ambushed and presumed dead. Ganondorf destroys Hyrule and everyone tries to take refuge in a small camp nearby. Then it is discovered the Insomnia Sword has a special function of increasing the beholder's strength and agility. With this Link singlehandedly destroys Ganondorf's army and Ganondorf. And then the game ends and everyone is happy and rebuilding Hyrule. 

I'm not sure if the part after Ganondorf almost dieing in the dream world would be any good. It kinda seems like it'll make the game too difficult and too long.

I kinda like this, I hope someone from the Legend of Zelda team sees this at uses it in their next game xD.

~ Zahin (zmanx25) 

Chaos_Angel_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#13 Chaos_Angel_14
Member since 2004 • 3805 Posts
When I was like 12, I made up this Zelda fan fiction game. Well, the premise at least...and no joke about 80% of what I wanted ended up in Twilight Princess...

but with that said, I'd love a jungle / rain forest type region in the next game. Especially with his jumping ability in Skyward Sword, I think it would be a cool place to explore and could make for a very interesting experience.

also; I want to fight tigers. or something tiger like. i dont know why....
nin3DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 nin3DS
Member since 2010 • 846 Posts
part one My idea would be maybe one game or possibly two like oracle of ages and seasons.Because in Oot the timeline is splt it would take place on the two separate sides of the timeline.The two sides are clashing together and the master sword needs to be place in this certain pedastol in order to make them come together without destroying both worlds.If you have seen the split timeline theory you should know what I mean.The Link on the Majora's mask side would be the true hero and actually is quite famous(maybe he already beat Ganon before)He would be the legdondary hero who the sages tell will combine the two worlds again.This link would have the realistic look from Twilight Princess,and that Hyrule would be experiencing a time of peace.The link on the other side also called the Windwaker side of the timeline would have a toon link look and would be a sort of unfound hero,the sages meet him secretly and tell him that he is destined to reunite the two worlds.But on this side Ganondorf has seized control of Hyrule and Link is hidden (he also wears a dark cape over his clothes.
nin3DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 nin3DS
Member since 2010 • 846 Posts
part two If both were on one game it would be for the wii but if they were separate it would be cool if the realistic Link was on Wii and toon link on DS.Both sides would have to do two separate stories and I n the end defeat Ganondorf and place their Master swords in the pedastol which brings the two worlds just next to each other instead of crashing into each other.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

part one My idea would be maybe one game or possibly two like oracle of ages and seasons.Because in Oot the timeline is splt it would take place on the two separate sides of the timeline.The two sides are clashing together and the master sword needs to be place in this certain pedastol in order to make them come together without destroying both worlds.If you have seen the split timeline theory you should know what I mean.The Link on the Majora's mask side would be the true hero and actually is quite famous(maybe he already beat Ganon before)He would be the legdondary hero who the sages tell will combine the two worlds again.This link would have the realistic look from Twilight Princess,and that Hyrule would be experiencing a time of peace.The link on the other side also called the Windwaker side of the timeline would have a toon link look and would be a sort of unfound hero,the sages meet him secretly and tell him that he is destined to reunite the two worlds.But on this side Ganondorf has seized control of Hyrule and Link is hidden (he also wears a dark cape over his clothes.nin3DS

That is actually a pretty cool idea. Nintendo should totally capitalize upon their crazy timeline for Zelda. It's already convoluted to the point of having multiple timelines and Links so they may as well start crossing them to create some crazy adventures.

" The Legend of Zelda and the Guardian of the Multiverse"

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#17 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

part one My idea would be maybe one game or possibly two like oracle of ages and seasons.Because in Oot the timeline is splt it would take place on the two separate sides of the timeline.The two sides are clashing together and the master sword needs to be place in this certain pedastol in order to make them come together without destroying both worlds.If you have seen the split timeline theory you should know what I mean.The Link on the Majora's mask side would be the true hero and actually is quite famous(maybe he already beat Ganon before)He would be the legdondary hero who the sages tell will combine the two worlds again.This link would have the realistic look from Twilight Princess,and that Hyrule would be experiencing a time of peace.The link on the other side also called the Windwaker side of the timeline would have a toon link look and would be a sort of unfound hero,the sages meet him secretly and tell him that he is destined to reunite the two worlds.But on this side Ganondorf has seized control of Hyrule and Link is hidden (he also wears a dark cape over his clothes.nin3DS

While I like the idea, it would be hard to fit it into the timeline. If it unites the two timelines, then it would have to be at the end of both timelines. The problem then is that in one timeline Hyrule has drowned and the heroes have sailed off to a "new Hyrule" while in the other timeline the old Hyrule remains.

nintendians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#18 nintendians
Member since 2003 • 5385 Posts

im working on my idea, the story is before oot and it is very different.

kkjwsmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kkjwsmith
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Here's a few:

1. This takes place before OoT but after Four Swords. This has Link fighting Vatti in Termina, the land from MM.

2. This comes before MC, and tells about the "Hero of Man" that was described in the prologue. This should give us a bit more info on the Four Sword.

3. This game comes after Spirit Tracks. Sailors find Ganondorf's statue under the sea. They have no idea what it is, but the sword is shiny, so they pull it out. Instantly, Ganondorf is freed from the stone and attempts to take over new Hyrule. The final battle should take place in a temple way up in the sky, and Ganondorf is knocked off and falls through the air, right onto an arrow topped with silver.

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts

So there is some ordinary person. And he gets wrapped up in this adventure. He meets a princess, collects 3 things, and then something crazy happens and throws everything out of order. Oh and this man from a desert tribe kidnaps that princess and the protagonist has to go save her. What more, apparantly the princess, the desert man, and the hero all had some mysterious power.

Just an idea of course. Of course Nintendo would never use such a basic story structure. 

9weerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 9weerwolf
Member since 2006 • 1742 Posts

Title: The Legend of Zelda: The Sage of Time

Storyline: Upon leaving the Kokiri Forest, Link accidently gets into a vortex, and he ends up in the Dark Realm, where he meets a young dark dragon named Angado. Angado explains that he's the Sage of Time, and needs to return to the Chamber of Sages. He can do that by returning to the Temple of Time, and asks Link to lead him to the ToT. During their adventure, Link & Angado encounter a figure, which is the spiritual figure of Angado's father. Angado explains he was once Ganondorf's minion, however, he questioned Ganondorf's actions, and Angado's father was killed for that. But, Angado's father's spirit doesn't leave his son and Link alone!, he chases them, and helps opening portals to other worlds, known as the Dark Realm, and the Void!

Gameplay: It is pretty typical for a Zelda game; complete three dungeons, plot twist, complete a few more dungeons. However, The Sage of Time has more plot. Where Nintendo's Zelda games had simplistic plots, The Sage of Time goes for a rather serious storyline, and tries to develop the relationship between Angado and his father, as well as Link and Zelda's friendship. You basicly go on a long adventure, but will have to keep GOOD attention to what's going on, or you may not get the feel of this game.

Sequel(s) : The Legend of Zelda: Dark Realm

The Sage of Time's storyline is continued in The Legend of Zelda: Dark Realm, where Angado has grown up, and is now the Sage of Time. Dark Realm features an all new Link, as the Link in LoZ: Sage of Time has died. Angado often says he's reminded of a "friendly friend he used to have". Also, Dark Realm takes place mostly in the Dark Realm, you go to Hyrule at times, but not much. 

9weerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 9weerwolf
Member since 2006 • 1742 Posts

Oh, I just remembered, Angado was also playable, but only in dungeons. You had to play a song (forgot which one) on the Ocarina. Also, you could make Angado do things. Lemme give an example;

In TLoZ: Sage of Time, there was a dungeon called the Swamp Temple, and the entrance was blocked by thorns. Link had to play the Bolero of Fire and Angado would burn the thorns with his fire breath, so you can get into the Swamp Temple.

I forgot about this, because The Sage of Time's a game idea I thought of long time ago, so I forgot a few things.

Nevorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nevorts
THat is a sweet idea! I think that almost every new zelda game should have an ocarina! Legend of Zelda:Scepter of Dreams is one of the coolest ideas I've heard or seen. Keep up the good ideas:)
HerosAdvocate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HerosAdvocate
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

My idea for a Zelda game is called The Legend of Zelda: The Cardinal Kingdom. Some of you may have heard of it, but it essentially starts off recognizing Link as the Hero of Time. It's optional co-op, as well as a completely playable, interactive world as opposed to just Hyrule kingdom- there are multiple kingdoms.

I've written out the beginning of the game sequencing in story format if any one would like to read it. It's not a fan fiction, just a very detailed layout of the game's events. I've carefully thought out and created intuitive game play, story features, character dynamics, and a lot more. 

jpm1276

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25 jpm1276

I would like to see a realistic Zelda game. Take the Zelda universe and throw it into The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Have it be 1st or 3rd person. That would be sweet.

HerosAdvocate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 HerosAdvocate
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I would like to see a realistic Zelda game. Take the Zelda universe and throw it into The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Have it be 1st or 3rd person. That would be sweet.

jpm1276
That's essentially what my Cardinal Kingdom development is going for. I set the stage for it so the kingdoms of Hyrule are all across an entire globe that you can travel through various means. There's much more detail, but that's the idea. To introduce a larger-scaled world for adventurers to really adventure. I've always hated the scripted scenes where you're in a desert, but somehow it's a box, or the same with a forest (that it's indented in the ground). The only limitation that actually makes sense is the ocean (ala WW) and mountains to steep to maneuver.
TheKungFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#27 TheKungFool
Member since 2006 • 5384 Posts
a Zelda where you play as an evil character, or nuetral character given a reason to hate or be evil, and you have to take over Hyrule and turn everything to dark. temples and bosses could be the atypical good guys, like Zoras, Gorons, etc
once you're about to succeed in turning the last part evil, an event occurs that makes you reconcile or "awaken", and you then must restore the harms you've done?

just a random thought.
bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts

Legend of Zelda 13+

Plot: You play as Link. He doesnt talk. You have to save Zelda from this mysterious villian who is SPOILER being controlled by this dude named Ganondorf. Plot twist: The game DOESN'T hold your hand for the first 5 hours! :P 

TheThinkerLoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheThinkerLoZ
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Well...i don't know about anyone but here is my idea.

The Legend of Zelda
-The Eagles Sight-

Decades after the Hero of Wind is left in peace, and all the darkness is faded away, for peace all over hyrule..

There was known to be always terror among the Triforce. Soon as this Terror was awaken, he was gifted with the Triforce of Power, and was willing to help the King of Bandits come back and take the Triforces for himself..

But he did not know that there will be a Young brave hero, with his amazing gifted eyes to stop him with all his might.

They will know him as the Hero of Vision...

Note: ok so i was walking around my cousin's house since i was keeping it for him, and i was thinking why a remake why not just a new Legend of Zelda game so i thought of something that will be cool Link the Eagle Vision.

So link needs to Collect 3 Rare Eagle Feathers so he can open a Hidden door within the Forest that only his sight can see, as he read on the door that says. The New Hero will only know how to open. he sees 3 Feathers around a circle and reads Eagles.. Look i choose the Feathers cause the last hero was the Hero of Wind, So i should make sense to some people. now the Eagles Feathers we're The Eagle of Farore, which flys around in the Forest near a foggy tormented Kokiri village, The Eagle of Din which flys around inside an old Volcano, and The Eagle of Nayru which flys around a lake that was drained.

Only way to get the feathers is to find out what is making these problems and fix it to obtain the feathers. after you open the door where the sword is and find it stabbed into a big rock, you take it out not knowing it will release the Evil King Ganon's Spirit, and hear a chuckle from behind to find a Dark Girl who looks like she can be Link's Twin, but instead its a girl which wanted to bring the Evil king back...

So now there are 2 Soul Orbs you need to find, The Soul Orb of Light, and The Soul Orb of Darkness..each soul orb will add into your sight which the sword will allow you to use..

And after you withdrawn the sword from ganons old vessel, and seen the girl you hear a voice..and you turn around and see the old spirit of Saria, and yeah it may come to an oddness to add, but come one everyone loved saria since she was links friend.

She will help you look for clues on how to find the gate ways to the Soul Temples, and other 6 Shard Temples which will be needed to open a door into the Evil Girls Castle before she resurrects Ganon...

The Evil Girl is named Iris. After you beat her she tells you she was frozen in time by her father so she can come back in the future to help him be in a new vessel. Iris soon tells you that she is Ganon's Daughter which she was locked up in the Temple of time where link's ancestor Link the Hero of Time, when he withdrawn the sword...But she said she made a mistake to try bring him back as she seen that he was Evil, but it was too late he came back and chuckled knocking his daughter onto the ground, making room for himself to take care of Link once and for all...But before you end's Ganon's short life his daughter jumps in front of the blade and sending them both to be sealed in the sword...

Sorry but i just had that idea might not be much but you can fill in the blanks.

"Link will look blind"

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts

Sounds neat.  Also sounds a bit like a fanfic premise where Link gets the sharingan though.  I'm not the one that put any effort into coming up with an idea though so more power to you :)

BTW this entire thread got me thinking about how competitive it must be to write storylines for games.  Actually getting a job to do that I mean.  You would have to be really tenacious to get people's attention with your ideas in that kind of field for starters. 

hpg101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hpg101
I think it would be cool if people in Hyrule started trying to follow in Links footsteps and fight evil. You would see a bunch of posers trying to be Link running around slashing through everything. You would start as an apprentice to a snobby Link impersonator who would eventually get killed. After he gets killed you would stumble across the Temple of Time and the Master Sword. Then Ganondorf would be released (I don't know how yet) and Zelda would call for help. She would make the Links go through challenges to see who the real hero is. Once you complete the challenges Zelda is captured and then tou go through dungeons and just do what you do in all of the other Zelda games.