Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts

If Zelda had not been delayed it would've been comnig out soon. :cry:

:shock: We might have even been playing it by now.

Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Sig12047
Member since 2004 • 4194 Posts
Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait.
Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sig12047
[QUOTE="Sig12047"]Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait.

OMG!! 1337 posts!

No! I accidently hit reply instead of edit. :(
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 dafuzzaymonkay
Member since 2005 • 5961 Posts
[QUOTE="Sig12047"] [QUOTE="Sig12047"]Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait.

OMG!! 1337 posts!

No! I accidently hit reply instead of edit. :(

well that sucks and I would rather play a better game and wait so its all good
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts

If Zelda had not been delayed it would've been comnig out soon. :cry:

:shock: We might have even been playing it by now.

IkeXC07

i can wait...it is no prob for me...
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 morbious17
Member since 2005 • 16150 Posts
I can wait too.  Things on Gamespot are slow right now, so if it was out, there wouldn't be very many people on here.  Maybe things will pick up by the time it's released.
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 IkeXC07
I can wait too.  Things on Gamespot are slow right now, so if it was out, there wouldn't be very many people on here.  Maybe things will pick up by the time it's released.morbious17
Once Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing Wild World are released my free time is going to disappear.
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dafuzzaymonkay
[QUOTE="morbious17"]I can wait too. Things on Gamespot are slow right now, so if it was out, there wouldn't be very many people on here. Maybe things will pick up by the time it's released.IkeXC07
Once Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing Wild World are released my free time is going to disappear.

youcan post inbetween races or when some character starts talking for way too long
SubVersion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SubVersion
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

You guys do know that the reason TP was delayed wasn't to make it better... The game just wasn't anywhere near completetion, so Nintendo couldn't release it.

We're not getting a better game, just a completed one, which is what we thought we would have been getting at this point anyway.

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 IkeXC07

You guys do know that the reason TP was delayed wasn't to make it better... The game just wasn't anywhere near completetion, so Nintendo couldn't release it.

We're not getting a better game, just a completed one, which is what we thought we would have been getting at this point anyway.

SubVersion
The official word from Nintendo is that they wanted to make the best game possible and they couldn't have done that by now. Aonuma said he didn't want to make the same mistake he made with WW by having the ending feel rushed. The official word also said that with the extra time they will be able to add new things to the game.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 morbious17
Member since 2005 • 16150 Posts
I hope you're right, IkeX.
Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sig12047
[QUOTE="SubVersion"]

IkeXC07
The official word from Nintendo is that they wanted to make the best game possible and they couldn't have done that by now. Aonuma said he didn't want to make the same mistake he made with WW by having the ending feel rushed. The official word also said that with the extra time they will be able to add new things to the game.

He also had a disagreement with Miyamoto about something. I hope there are no bad feelings there, they are both way to talented to lose. I also want Aonuma to start a new action series, let him get off of Zelda for a while.
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts
since their wasn't a real release date, how could you call it delayed...
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

since their wasn't a real release date, how could you call it delayed?Sizzletop

november 18 or december 11 were the first two release dates!

nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts
This game should be better than OoT, but there's high doubt of that. OoT was one of the few games to get a 10 GS, not to mention the one game that has more 10s than any other worldwide. OoT will be very hard to best, but if any game can, it's another Zelda game. I will be extremely disappointed if the TP gets less than a 9.6 on GS. With this much time put into it, and being the last Zelda of our generation, it had better be incredible.
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dafuzzaymonkay

This game should be better than OoT, but there's high doubt of that. OoT was one of the few games to get a 10 GS, not to mention the one game that has more 10s than any other worldwide. OoT will be very hard to best, but if any game can, it's another Zelda game. I will be extremely disappointed if the TP gets less than a 9.6 on GS. With this much time put into it, and being the last Zelda of our generation, it had better be incredible. nazguldragon15

yes it had better

Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
Well yes, however sometime waiting is a necessary evil.  Would you rather have a put together in a few months bad game or a really awesome one ;).
sonicshadowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sonicshadowman
Member since 2004 • 4584 Posts
This game better best oot!
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
This game better best oot!sonicshadowman

That's what they're trying to do, and I have faith in Ninty ;)
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dafuzzaymonkay

[QUOTE="sonicshadowman"]This game better best oot!nuck44

That's what they're trying to do, and I have faith in Ninty ;)

me too

LanceK17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#21 LanceK17
Member since 2005 • 277 Posts
[QUOTE="Sig12047"]Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait.

Thats very true but Twilight Princess is not going to be better than the almighty Ocarina of Time. I just hope the Twilight Princess proves me wrong.
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dafuzzaymonkay

[QUOTE="Sig12047"]Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait. LanceK17
Thats very true but Twilight Princess is not going to be better than the almighty Ocarina of Time. I just hope the Twilight Princess proves me wrong.

don't worry it will

Demon2545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#23 Demon2545
Member since 2005 • 61053 Posts
[QUOTE="Sig12047"]Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait. LanceK17

nothing will beat OoT but i'm sure this game will come close
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts

[QUOTE="LanceK17"][QUOTE="Sig12047"]Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait. Demon2545

This is something really debatable which we know nothing about.  After many people had played the demo all the critiques said it very well has the potential.  If Nintendo plays their cards right they can most certainly surpass the game.  This is why they are keeping it in development longer as well, that want it to be the perfect game.  If it is not they would feel as if they failed.  So, Nintendo will certainly try and possibly do so.  The same debate came up that no Legend of Zelda game could be better then then original, then look what happened ;).

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts

[QUOTE="Demon2545"][QUOTE="LanceK17"][QUOTE="Sig12047"]Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait. Mr_Bob471

This is something really debatable which we know nothing about.  After many people had played the demo all the critiques said it very well has the potential.  If Nintendo plays their cards right they can most certainly surpass the game.  This is why they are keeping it in development longer as well, that want it to be the perfect game.  If it is not they would feel as if they failed.  So, Nintendo will certainly try and possibly do so.  The same debate came up that no Legend of Zelda game could be better then then original, then look what happened ;).

touche my friend, touche

I would really not like to get into the argument of what zelda game is best, because I think MM surpasses OoT. and so do a lot of members of this union. some people believe ALTTP is the best. it's all a matter of opinion

dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dafuzzaymonkay
 [QUOTE="Mr_Bob471"]

[QUOTE="Demon2545"][QUOTE="LanceK17"][QUOTE="Sig12047"]Yes, but I would rather have a longer and better game. It's worth the wait. Sizzletop

touche my friend, touche

I would really not like to get into the argument of what zelda game is best, because I think MM surpasses OoT. and so do a lot of members of this union. some people believe ALTTP is the best. it's all a matter of opinion

tru dat man opinions vary