OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 OfficialJab
Member since 2005 • 3249 Posts

been looking at the best zelda game topic for awhile and i wonder which is the worst? im expecting alot of NES answers, but we'll see.

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
I would expect CD-I :P ... unless. ... wait a minute, I'm not allowed to mention those :o
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
None of them are bad. But my least favorite is Zelda 2. It's just so different from the Zelda mold.
Twilight_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Twilight_King
Member since 2005 • 193 Posts
I loved all of them!!!
Link5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Link5445
Member since 2005 • 144 Posts
ok ok ok, lets get this straight ... If all of you guys were real huge gigantic zelda fanatics then you wouldn't think any zelda game sucks ... like me. Well i think theres not one zelda game that sucks. There all very cool, I love every zelda game there ever was and ever will come out. I lovey zelda !!!
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 IkeXC07
ok ok ok, lets get this straight ... If all of you guys were real huge gigantic zelda fanatics then you wouldn't think any zelda game sucks ... like me. Well i think theres not one zelda game that sucks. There all very cool, I love every zelda game there ever was and ever will come out. I lovey zelda !!!Link5445
But of course you love some of them more than others. ;)
Link5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Link5445
Member since 2005 • 144 Posts
NOPE!! I love them all the same ... there all perfect tens. Well .. no there not there better there way past a perfect ten. CHART BREAKERS!
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 IkeXC07
NOPE!! I love them all the same ... there all perfect tens. Well .. no there not there better there way past a perfect ten. CHART BREAKERS!Link5445
True. Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past deserve twelves.
zoned_out14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10 zoned_out14
Member since 2005 • 2258 Posts

THERE ALL GREAT8)

townsenda1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 1

#11 townsenda1
Member since 2005 • 2473 Posts
I can't really think of any bad zelda games.  So I will have to pass on this one.
Rob1219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Rob1219
Member since 2005 • 4492 Posts
I like all the Zelda games.
LeafyTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LeafyTree
Member since 2005 • 6434 Posts
other then the CD-i games(i dont even consider those zelda)id say Zelda 2
VileRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 VileRage
Member since 2003 • 6541 Posts
I always enjoy zelda games, my least favourite however was probably Majoras Mask. I know alot of people think it was underappreciated, Im not one of them
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Disgaeamad
Member since 2005 • 19315 Posts
i loved them all
woodmeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 woodmeist
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts

I always enjoy zelda games, my least favourite however was probably Majoras Mask. I know alot of people think it was underappreciated, Im not one of them VileRage

Couldn't agree more with you. I'm not a huge fan of Majora either, still a great game but just not on par with OoT and ALttP. I think it was the emphasis on side-quests that put me off.

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jimmydude
Member since 2004 • 7543 Posts
NOPE!! I love them all the same ... THEY'RE all perfect tens. Well .. no there not THEY'RE better THEY'REpast a perfect tenCHART BREAKERS!Link5445
I can't read this anymore it's driving me crazy! you idiot (excuse this but i'm going insane here) the word is THEY'RE as in they are NOT there as in not here! k there
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jimmydude
I would expect CD-I :P ... unless. ... wait a minute, I'm not allowed to mention those :o
nuck44
'tis true. even though I have not seen anything of those "games" I dislike them. I think... but this is YOUR Union therefore yours of all others is respected. Opinion that is. stinking overtype mode won't let me go back without erasing the other stuff and since this is on the internet I can't fix it. C-rap! [pronounced see-rahp the "a" as in cat] So yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. yeah Majora's Mask is a very good one. I say it was as good as OoT. play it again someone, and actually set like goals or something. make the game FUN. "something is only as great as YOU wish it to be!" ---some guy and me
JCMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JCMatrix
Member since 2003 • 2025 Posts

nuck44

I never played those. (cant say I want to) They look nothing like a zelda game should.

ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#21 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
We don't count the CD-i games, otherwise, this would be too easy a question.

I personally don't really enjoy the NES games as much. Calm down before you flame me!  Maybe if I had played them when they first came out I would have loved them, but I never played them until the GBA re-releases  in the Classic NES series.  The first one wasn't bad, but it was so difficult to get through that I couldn't really get into it.  I mean more than the actual hardness of the game.  Really, the game just says, 'go play, i'm not gonna give you any help whatsoever'.  I know it's the cornerstone of the greatness that would come, but it's so archaic, it's almost painful!  Zelda II is the same way, plus it's radically different from any other in the series.  It's like the fat ugly aunt that you have to hug just because she's related to you, but you really can't stand going near her!
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
alttp!  worst zelda next to AOL!  the browser and the game!
SaintPeter33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 SaintPeter33
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
zelda 2 adventure of link
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jimmydude
alttp!  worst zelda next to AOL!  the browser and the game!imnotwhite
what? a link to the past was very good! Incredibly oblivious aren't you! I thought the music for that game was great. I found it fun due to the fact that it was not such a straight forward game. you could do the dungeons almost in any order you choose. after the pendants that is.
woodmeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 woodmeist
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts

alttp!  worst zelda next to AOL!  the browser and the game!imnotwhite

What are your reasons for saying AlttP is the worst Zelda? Or are you just a graphics junkie?

yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 yigisina
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts
Oracle of Ages for me. The puzzles in that game were brain numbing, most difficult Zelda game ever! It was no where near as balanced as Seasons and the difficulty was far too high.
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jimmydude
Oracle of Ages for me. The puzzles in that game were brain numbing, most difficult Zelda game ever! It was no where near as balanced as Seasons and the difficulty was far too high. yigisina
I thought they were great puzzles. yeah.
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 yigisina

[QUOTE="yigisina"]Oracle of Ages for me. The puzzles in that game were brain numbing, most difficult Zelda game ever! It was no where near as balanced as Seasons and the difficulty was far too high. jimmydude
I thought they were great puzzles. yeah.

No, I hated that game. I don't beleive it shared its reviews with seasons, (which I thinks is the 3rd best 2D Zelda game.) I especially hated the water temple, it was more annoying then Ocarina's (which funny enough I found OK).

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jimmydude
That water temple is quite fun after you play it a few times. you aren't always stuck, you don't have to switch boots THOUSANDS of extra times, but those are the downsides to the first time playing. and I did mess up a lot in the ages water temple too. But I thought that ages was fun too! maybe not as good as seasons, I can't remember. I think they're fairly equal in goodness.
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 yigisina
I though Ocarinas was OK. All you had to do was use the map and compass.
Solace427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Solace427
Member since 2005 • 1845 Posts
The Legend Of Zelda series has been good from start to now...there has never been a single one in the series that has disappointed me. There is no worst zelda game in my opinion
Skull_Kid_Rox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 Skull_Kid_Rox
Member since 2005 • 7258 Posts
zelda -NES
broojo02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 broojo02
Member since 2005 • 1184 Posts
Zelda 2, man it is almost like an RPG. The first one was sooo much better. I got really confused trying to pick up potions and I hated the levels, it was impossible to kill the enemies without dying because they have like really long spears that penetrated his thin body.