will TP really be better than OOT like nintendo says?

legendofmitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 legendofmitch
Member since 2005 • 953 Posts
Ok i don't think TP can be better than OOT. I think that majora's mask, windwaker, and definately TP are (or in TP's case are going to be) a better game than OOT. However, I don't think any game can match the experience of playing OOT, and that is what made OOT so great (and make another zelda hard to beat it)
govindh3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 govindh3
Member since 2004 • 907 Posts
Ugh...Seriosly...I'm not really sure if it will, but from what I've seen...it'll be the sweeping up the remains of Halo 3. Dude, this game has to at least get a 9.6 on GS. (at the most, an 11)
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts

I don't think any game can really be better than OoT but if any game has a shot it would be another Zelda game. We'll just have to wait and see.

Even if TP doesn't score a perfect 10(which I doubt it will) it is still possible that it could be a better game than OoT because of today's standards.

nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts

I don't think any game can really be better than OoT but if any game has a shot it would be another Zelda game. We'll just have to wait and see.

Even if TP doesn't score a perfect 10(which I doubt it will) it is still possible that it could be a better game than OoT because of today's standards.

Link2025
That's my exact attitude on TP. I just can't imagine any game besting OoT, not even another Zelda title. But this game really needs to be the highlight of today's standards. I really hope it's big for the end of GC, and beginning of Wii.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts
Dude MM was an experience like no other. Any other Zelda game with resonable time system? No, MM has the olnly resonable time system making it s unique experence. Also, have you ever seen such in depth sidequests? Or heaps spiecal model Zoras and Gorons? (Example: Evan, Japes, Darmani and the really old goron) I think not. In OoT there was only King Zora, Ruto and Darunia. In MM you had heaps.

Ok now back to the topic, u know how good things come when you not allways expect them? Or when they're unplanned? This is wat OT was and AltP. Nintendo are really getting uptight about this and saying it will be "HEAPS BETTER than OT". That my friend is too much pride. To much pride leads to arrogance, arrogance leads to failure. Thats a fact. So don't get to worked up abput this because it could not be all they say it is.
LadySiara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LadySiara
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
I've developed such a loyalty to the Zelda series and it's because of OoT, which was the first one I ever played, so it makes it hard for me to ever confess to another game being better then it. You can't really judge until it comes out but I don't think it will be.
johnnie321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 johnnie321
Member since 2005 • 309 Posts
its like the song goes oot will be dust in the wind.
taytizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 taytizzle
Member since 2006 • 740 Posts
I hope it is!
blaster16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blaster16
Member since 2006 • 1306 Posts
well, for me TP will be better because i beat oot just this year and i knew it was great for it's time but it didn't have that huge impact on me. (OOT for me was one of those games that i wasn't to intersted in but i just had to finish it, so i did and i thought it was alright).  Then i played the TWW and beat it and i thought it was great. But after seeing the TP i was like "wow" this game is gonna be something special, and that was the thing that got me hooked into zelda and TP. So to make things short TP will be better than OOT for me, but for the people that think this will be the gratest game ever they'll most likely be dissapointed when they get to play the game, but i still think this will be one of the greatest games ever made if not the best.
payaso56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 payaso56
Member since 2006 • 427 Posts
as perfect as OOT was.  i think that TP has what it takes to be just as good or better. 
BassBoy45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 BassBoy45
Member since 2006 • 5330 Posts
It will be hard to top OoT but this game has the biggest chance to overcome OoT, But it would be awesome if it did.,
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
I think that TP will be good, but I find myself now doubting if it will be better then OoT.
Guitarmaster96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Guitarmaster96
Member since 2006 • 687 Posts

i think TP is getting a little over-hyped, and idk if it will be better then OOT

overeasy93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 overeasy93
Member since 2006 • 155 Posts
NO GAME COULD EVER BE BETTER THAN OOT but it could be really really good
Nihak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points