will there be another Zelda for the Wii ?

Akooshy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Akooshy
Member since 2005 • 251 Posts

Hi every one :)

well i'm expecting till now is enough time for great Zelda fans to have finished TP

so no body looking forward to a  new zelda ? i mean there are always new ideas .. what are yours ??

oh if anybody really has details about upcoming Zelda's were happy to know ..

i'll post my ideas soon :)

Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -16

#2 Aravix
Member since 2004 • 1282 Posts
I don't really have any ideas at the moment. I've never gotten to play a Wii yet, to even get the feel of the controller. I'm pretty confident there will be a Zelda for the Wii, though.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
They will have to be something cool where you use the motion technology. I was disappointed in the start of TP because the remote didn't follow my exact moves. In the next game it should at least be possible to use three different attacks with the sword which you only controlled by how you swung the remote (like one vertically, one horisontal and one stab). It would also be cool with a boomerang which you threw with a motion from the remote. You didn't just point, but like threw it in real.
wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 wahotses-den
Member since 2007 • 259 Posts
I hope they use realistic art intead of the cell shaded. It's not that i didnt like da cell shaded it's just that, 4 me , realistiic is da best version of link and zelda ect...
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Well if and when a new Zelda is released for the Wii, hopefully it'll be something different. Twilight Princess reminded me of Ocarina of Time a lot; since they were both releated in various ways. That would probably only make sense since in the timeline then come right after each other :lol: Maybe this new Zelda would be somewhat releated to Majora's Mask. Or maybe something different all together. Ocarina of Time was a great game, but I don't think it should be constatly imitated by future Zelda games.
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
Dont worry there will be another for the wii. Like there were 3 for the GC there is gonna be atleast 1 more for wii. Even if it comes out at the end of the Wii's time.
BGCD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 BGCD
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts
I'm pretty sure they announced a new Wii Zelda. It's been in the making for over a year, I think.
BGCD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BGCD
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts
Sorry for the double post.

*edited*
ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#10 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
Of course there will be a future Wii Zelda.  Each Nintendo console has had an original Zelda title, and so far all the Wii has had is a port of a Gamecube title.
Avatar image for playforpride372
playforpride372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 playforpride372
Member since 2006 • 1055 Posts

Nintendo makes an average of 2 Zelda games per new console so they will make another one.

Avatar image for marshiemallowma
marshiemallowma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 marshiemallowma
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

It would also be cool with a boomerang which you threw with a motion from the remote. You didn't just point, but like threw it in real.waZelda

That's a good idea. It would also be cool for the bow to pull the nunchuck back, like drawing a bow, and then pushing a button to release it. It might be hard for rapid arrow fire with that, though. I hope the title is announced soon.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
Since the new Zeldas are gonna be different, there should be new items like uhhh well they should definetly keep the new items from TP like the ball and chain. I got it how about an item that makes Epona into a flying horse with a horn and armour !!! Also in this one link maybe has a son or daughter you choose the gender and lives in a different kingdom.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Since the new Zeldas are gonna be different, there should be new items like uhhh well they should definetly keep the new items from TP like the ball and chain. I got it how about an item that makes Epona into a flying horse with a horn and armour !!! Also in this one link maybe has a son or daughter you choose the gender and lives in a different kingdom.Celsius765
:shock: Hm... Never thought of that... A girl version of Link... That'd be cool :D Or maybe you could play as Midna in Human Form [meaning not her as her original Twilight Form :P ]. Indeed. I liked the ball and chain :twisted: I found it a bit difficult, but what I liked better was the... [spoiler] Double-Clawshot!! :twisted: That was so original! I would've never thought of that... And it was so cool too! :twisted: [/spoiler]
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

[QUOTE="Celsius765"]Since the new Zeldas are gonna be different, there should be new items like uhhh well they should definetly keep the new items from TP like the ball and chain. I got it how about an item that makes Epona into a flying horse with a horn and armour !!! Also in this one link maybe has a son or daughter you choose the gender and lives in a different kingdom.GamerGirlPwnz
:shock: Hm... Never thought of that... A girl version of Link... That'd be cool :D Or maybe you could play as Midna in Human Form [meaning not her as her original Twilight Form :P ]. Indeed. I liked the ball and chain :twisted: I found it a bit difficult, but what I liked better was the... [spoiler] Double-Clawshot!! :twisted: That was so original! I would've never thought of that... And it was so cool too! :twisted: [/spoiler]

I found this item much more original...

[spoiler] The Spinner. The whole dungeon was so fun after you find it...it was almost like a giant rollercoaster :lol: and that boss fight was just totally cool, especially phase 2, when you climb up all the way to attack that flying skull head. :D  [/spoiler]

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts

Somewhere i did read that they have been making another wii title for just over a year. Fingers crossed it'll appear at E3.

Can some1 plz tell me how to make those spoiler windows so i dont ruin the game for anyone?

Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
Since the new Zeldas are gonna be different, there should be new items like uhhh well they should definetly keep the new items from TP like the ball and chain. I got it how about an item that makes Epona into a flying horse with a horn and armour !!! Also in this one link maybe has a son or daughter you choose the gender and lives in a different kingdom.Celsius765
NO! NONONO! Thats stupid ( sorry but they gotta keep tradition)
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
Think of this like a side quest or maybe even a dungeon boss.  Link and Epona in some sort of jousting tournament.  If using the Wii remote you could aim your lance at your opponent while simultaneosly trying to block your opponents attacks with the shield.  That sounds like something that would be fun and challenging