zjames1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zjames1287
Member since 2006 • 136 Posts
Alright, so who all was fortiante enough to preorder the Wii? i wanted to but they were done preordering in like 30min. of EB games opening so im really depresed because i want to play TP so bad
linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 linkyshinks
Member since 2006 • 1332 Posts

You should consider yourself lucky to even get the chance of playing Zelda TP near a whole month before Wii in the U.K get it, besides i am sure there will be enough Wii's for the U.S market.

When Nintendo announced that there would be 4 million units available for the U.S, i imediately knew that it was a little lie, and that the real number would be far greater, it was always known from the start that due to the composition af the hardware components ( kept simple as possible in order to restrict power consumptton for very important reasons, if you did not already know- console aims) - the little box wonder was always going to fly off the production lines in stark comparison to it's competitors, so i would not worry too much, although obtaining the game itself may be difficult, but i would not know as Nintendo never earmarked how many copies will be available for the launch, but of course it will be relative to how many consoles are available. LS:) :)

zjames1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zjames1287
Thanks --- that was really helpfull infomation --- i was starting to worry that i wouldnt get a wii until after the holiday season --- i cant wait that long to play TP --- i have TP preordered already so i guess ill have the game before ill even have the system --- i dont like the thought of having to stare at the game knowing i cant play it
linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 linkyshinks
Member since 2006 • 1332 Posts
I f you do find youself in that awkward situation take a copy and a memory card to a good friends house who does, that would be a temporary fix, but if they have zelda too, you can forget about that idea, thats for sure . LS:)
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
I preordered wii today (again) at walmart.com. It was available for around 10 minutes. It was a bundle so I'm getting 4 games, an extra controller, 2000 wii points, the wii, all for like $600 shipped. Dang! :P
zjames1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zjames1287
man i wish i would have heard about this wallmart thing in advanced i just checked the website and their no longer accepting preorders for that bundle, what games were all included in that bundle? --- Bliss
erie_enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 erie_enigma
Member since 2002 • 253 Posts
preordered the Wii at EB games on the one whole day they had it, was ninth in line at 7:50am, at 10am when they opened there was around 30 people there...man of us had DS's so Mario Kart galore...although it was 36degs so finger cramping more than an issue....pretty fun overall actually though.  TP, Red Steel, COD3 pre-ordered w/it.