Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -16

User Lists: 0

#4 Aravix
Member since 2004 • 1282 Posts
I'm all with the original green one. I like the Goron and Zora tunics as well, but since the green one doesn't have any special power but make Link look complete, that's why I like it.

Just to rant about it on this tunic thread, I hated the magic armor. I figured you'd lose rupees if you got hit, or something. Not lose them every single second you're wearing it.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Kokiri...I just like the originality of it the best. It is Link's tademark tunic.
Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Calpalg
Member since 2004 • 16167 Posts
Kokiri... original is best. It's 'proper' Link for me, and it screams 'ZELDA' in big letters.
Avatar image for marshiemallowma
marshiemallowma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 marshiemallowma
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

I like them all, but the Kokiri Tunic is better because it's the original one.

Shinobuno_da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shinobuno_da
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts
Kokiri. I thought that i like Zora more, but, i like Zora tunic only after Kokiri.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Kokriki is the classic but I have to go with the Zora tunic. I love the way it matches the Mirror Shield and Epona. It almost represents how Link travels from tribe to tribe, collecting something memorable from each. And the Zora tunic just says, "I'M BLUE LOOK AT ME" :lol: Its different and I just like it :D
Jokul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#10 Jokul
Member since 2003 • 1677 Posts
Kokiri...I just like the originality of it the best. It is Link's trademark tunic.RErikku12
Agreed, He didn't look quite right when he wasn't in green
Avatar image for Dark_Master5151
Dark_Master5151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Dark_Master5151
Member since 2006 • 165 Posts
If you had asked this question a couple of weeks ago I would of voted for the Goron variant of Link's tunic but, since replaying OoT, Link's Kokiri tunic has grown on me...a lot. The Zora blue didn't look right at all and, in my opinion, the Goron red looked too dark for the Hero of Time.
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts
I'm all with the original green one. I like the Goron and Zora tunics as well, but since the green one doesn't have any special power but make Link look complete, that's why I like it.

Just to rant about it on this tunic thread, I hated the magic armor. I figured you'd lose rupees if you got hit, or something. Not lose them every single second you're wearing it.Aravix

that's what I thought!!!! I was pissed, especially since i spent almost 300 friggin rupees for it...
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#13 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
Definately Kokiri, that's Link's trademark tunic. Zora and Goron both look pretty cool too, but after going through there respective dungeons I'm usually very excited to switch back to the Kokiri Tunic.
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RandomHero1337
Member since 2004 • 3918 Posts
I would have to say that my favorite is the Kokiri Tunic hands down... and that's not only based on the fact that my favorite color is green. I like it much more than the others simply because, as mentioned many times already, it is Link's traditional tunic. Although the others are nice to change into every now and then, there is nothing like playing through the game with his standard clothing on. I believe that long-time fans of the series will understand and share this sense of nostalgia more than the "newer" fans would.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="Aravix"]I'm all with the original green one. I like the Goron and Zora tunics as well, but since the green one doesn't have any special power but make Link look complete, that's why I like it.

Just to rant about it on this tunic thread, I hated the magic armor. I figured you'd lose rupees if you got hit, or something. Not lose them every single second you're wearing it.queen_valentine

that's what I thought!!!! I was pissed, especially since i spent almost 300 friggin rupees for it...

Same here! I figured you'd lose a large amount of rupees since it did cost a handful, but every second?!! Right when I got I started to wear it, and when I realized how many rupees I had lost I took it off quikly! :lol: They should've made it so that evert time three or two of your hearts are los you lose 20 rupees.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
Of course the Kokiri tunic is the best for originality, but when it comes to variety the goron tunic paired with the mirror sheild and hover boots looks awesome. 
Warfust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#17 Warfust
Member since 2005 • 3046 Posts
I like the Goron myself.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GamerGirlPwnz
It looks like Goron and Zora are tied, and Kokiri is winning! :o :shock: :P
Avatar image for hammer_of_thor_
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 hammer_of_thor_
Member since 2007 • 2260 Posts
The blue tunic in OoT was my favourite out of them all.
mentalabc123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mentalabc123
Member since 2006 • 584 Posts
The green one.
Shadow7871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 Shadow7871
Member since 2006 • 138 Posts
Hmmm the Kokiri one is the traditional green and I'm sorry but I don't like any other colour on him, I usually wear the other Tunics only when I must other then that its gonna be Green for me come on its Links colour it always HAS been.
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
I like the green one the best.  The red one comes in a close second.  The green one is the original, which makes it the best.  It has that "original Link" feel to it.  The red one looks really good with the mirror shield.  And the blue one....well I don't really like that one at all.  :P
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GamerGirlPwnz
Lol. Kokriki has 18, Goron has 8, and Zora has 7 :lol:
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
They should either give him like a black tunic or a light blue/silver one like they did in Super Smash bros. melee.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
They should either give him like a black tunic or a light blue/silver one like they did in Super Smash bros. melee.JukedSolid

I am feeling the silver yeah but once they get into yellow then its just going to far...
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
They should either give him like a black tunic or a light blue/silver one like they did in Super Smash bros. melee.JukedSolid

Yeah, a Black tunic would be awesome.  Especially in like the spirit temple, you would blend in so well. :P
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="JukedSolid"]They should either give him like a black tunic or a light blue/silver one like they did in Super Smash bros. melee.-Pro-Link-

Yeah, a Black tunic would be awesome.  Especially in like the spirit temple, you would blend in so well. :P

Mhm :D But it would have to be the Link from Twilight Princess, he looks much better :D And they should have the Magic Armor there, but disable the Rupee rule :lol: Well, a black tunic would look nice :twisted:
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
[QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"][QUOTE="JukedSolid"]They should either give him like a black tunic or a light blue/silver one like they did in Super Smash bros. melee.GamerGirlPwnz

Yeah, a Black tunic would be awesome. Especially in like the spirit temple, you would blend in so well. :P

Mhm :D But it would have to be the Link from Twilight Princess, he looks much better :D And they should have the Magic Armor there, but disable the Rupee rule :lol: Well, a black tunic would look nice :twisted:

The black tunic from Smash Bros Melee doesn't look half-bad. one of the first things I did, even before the forest temple, was getting the Zora Tunic, and I wore that the entire time I was an adult. It's odd though because green was my favourite colour at the time, but I still prefered the blue tunic.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"][QUOTE="JukedSolid"]They should either give him like a black tunic or a light blue/silver one like they did in Super Smash bros. melee.metroid_dragon

Yeah, a Black tunic would be awesome. Especially in like the spirit temple, you would blend in so well. :P

The black tunic from Smash Bros Melee doesn't look half-bad. one of the first things I did, even before the forest temple, was getting the Zora Tunic, and I wore that the entire time I was an adult. It's odd though because green was my favourite colour at the time, but I still prefered the blue tunic.

And the Zora Tunic looked cool underwater :twisted:
ss4hakeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ss4hakeem
Member since 2005 • 322 Posts

the green one.....yeah the green

rooster12999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 rooster12999
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts

the green (kokiri) one is awsome 1 bad thing though..............TINGLE WEARS IT!