What would you like to see in a good Zelda movie?

metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 metalsamurai
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts

If they did make a good Zelda movie, what would you like to see in it?

Before I say anything else, let me get one thing out of the way. I know someone is going to say something like "They never are going to make a Zelda movie, at least not a good one, and I hope they never do" or "They aren't going to make a Zelda movie. It's never gonna happen." Please don't say that. I know (and hope) it isn't gonna happen. This is just speculation.

Anyway, I would like to see a huge epic battle between the peoples of Hyrule and Ganondorf's minions. I have always wanted to see the Gorons in action. I have a battle in my mind where the Gorons are using huge catapults and explosives to fight an army of Dinofos and Dodongos high up in the mountains. I've also pictured the Hylians fighting a huge Moblin army in the fields of Hyrule. Those are some scenes I've always wanted to see somehow.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
I have always hoped that if a Zelda movie was made, it could be based on Oot. It just seems like such an epic story that if handled correctly, could become a great film. It would probably have to be split into a trilogy. The first movie would cover young Link's part and end with Link becoming an adult and stepping out of the temple of time. The second movie would cover his adventures up to where he finishes the water temple and things are starting to get better for the people of Hyrule. The third would cover the final two temples and the battle with Ganon.
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 metalsamurai
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts
I have always hoped that if a Zelda movie was made, it could be based on Oot. It just seems like such an epic story that if handled correctly, could become a great film. It would probably have to be split into a trilogy. The first movie would cover young Link's part and end with Link becoming an adult and stepping out of the temple of time. The second movie would cover his adventures up to where he finishes the water temple and things are starting to get better for the people of Hyrule. The third would cover the final two temples and the battle with Ganon. Gary_Jinfield
I've always pictured big, Lord of the Rings-scale battles going on during Ocarina of Time that we don't see in the game. I add stuff to the games in my mind a lot.
eginja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 eginja
Member since 2004 • 6378 Posts
good story and an awesome battle against Ganondorf
Skull_Kid_Rox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Skull_Kid_Rox
Member since 2005 • 7258 Posts
lots of action maybe some nudity:lol: none of tingle......
ArranTehN00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ArranTehN00b
Member since 2004 • 485 Posts
I've heard rumours (meaning 98%+ chance of being untrue) that they are planning on making a movie about the War of Creation in Hyrule, without Link in it.

In my opinion, I hope they never make a Zelda movie.  No game-based movies have ever been good, and the upcoming Castlevania movie will probably be awful.  And besides, Link would have to talk, and we all know that Link REALLY shouldn't talk.
blyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 blyle
Member since 2005 • 582 Posts
I don't want them to make a Zelda movie.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

I've heard rumours (meaning 98%+ chance of being untrue) that they are planning on making a movie about the War of Creation in Hyrule, without Link in it.

In my opinion, I hope they never make a Zelda movie.  No game-based movies have ever been good, and the upcoming Castlevania movie will probably be awful.  And besides, Link would have to talk, and we all know that Link REALLY shouldn't talk.
ArranTehN00b

Link wouldn't have to talk. I mean look at the guy from Mr.Bean, you usually get his point across and he almost never talks.

Skull_Kid_Rox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Skull_Kid_Rox
:lol: are you sasying link is like Mr. Bean?
lmkj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 lmkj
Member since 2005 • 408 Posts

Link wouldn't have to talk. I mean look at the guy from Mr.Bean, you usually get his point across and he almost never talks.

Gary_Jinfield
link is nothing like mr. bean i cant even believe u'd refer link as mr. bean! its maddness! link should never talk(opinion). he should just nodd and say huiyya and aaaahhhh and the other sounds he makes(opinion again)
lil_angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 lil_angel
Member since 2005 • 1535 Posts
The new HALO movie looks promising. I mean Peter Jackson is looking over production. They did want Ridley Scott to direct. Not sure if he did. So this could be the 1st SUCCESSFUL game to movie. Peter Jackson would be the perfect director for a 3 part OOT Zelda movie. LOTR and Kong were Brilliant. 
Skull_Kid_Rox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Skull_Kid_Rox
It is a little insulting
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
no lord of the rings dialouge in fact will there be dialouge? or link (i think orlando bloom or johnny depp will play link)
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
Playing a game with a none talking Link is fine, but a movie would be kinda weird if the main person didn't talk at all.
Jahalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jahalo
Member since 2006 • 581 Posts

I always thought that if there were to be a movie it should be as far away from the animated series as possible. Maybe cover the darker side of the story. Maybe only cover one journey he has to take. Starting out with Link alone in the woods, like Majora's Mask. Its raining and its black, slow orchestra music starts in as the credits are playing. Then the clouds fade in. The camera continues over the treetops, and we see rain and lightning. The music gets slower and darker. We lower down into the trees where it is dark and raining. The music stops and the camera slows down. We see a dead creature on the ground, then two, three, then many dead creatures. The whole time thundering and raining. The camera suddenly stops. We hear a shivering sound. We see a black shape sitting on the ground exhausted. The Hyrule shield is on the ground next to him with an empty bottle of healing potion. Link snaps his head up and charges toward a final foe! Music booms in!

The movie begins...

lil_angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 lil_angel
Member since 2005 • 1535 Posts
:o
seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
i'd like to see a 3 part between OoT, then MM, and then (if this is a sequel) TP
Avatar image for 207968932804755567087947093154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 207968932804755567087947093154
Member since 2005 • 2460 Posts
Lots of Action/Adventure , Skalfos , Skulltula s'  , Magic Potions and stuff.
Jahalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jahalo
Member since 2006 • 581 Posts

Provided by iamnotwhite

iamnotwhite had the perfect image to go along with my movie intro.