Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -16

User Lists: 0

#2 Aravix
Member since 2004 • 1282 Posts
Who knows. I never beat MM, that's something I plan to accomplish this year. I wasn't too impressed by all the time traveling and stuff, but it didn't bother me that much. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'll like whatever next Zelda game Nintendo throws at me. Which reminds me... I need a Wii. :(
ss4hakeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ss4hakeem
Member since 2005 • 322 Posts

Who knows. I never beat MM, that's something I plan to accomplish this year. I wasn't too impressed by all the time traveling and stuff, but it didn't bother me that much. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'll like whatever next Zelda game Nintendo throws at me. Which reminds me... I need a Wii. :(
Aravix

you have not beat mm yet i beat that game the year it came out

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
I beat the game recently the last dungeon (stone tower) was a Pain!
obi_rau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 obi_rau
Member since 2005 • 5237 Posts
I like that temple
kirby2198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 kirby2198
Member since 2006 • 909 Posts
i just got the game a few month ago, im stilll in the first temple.... im slow :?
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Aravix
Same here. Completely. :lol: I need a Wii too, and I haven't beat Majora's Mask yet either :cry: I just never got the whole saving thing. Thus, making me unable to defeat the first boss :cry:
ss4hakeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ss4hakeem

[QUOTE="Aravix"]Who knows. I never beat MM, that's something I plan to accomplish this year. I wasn't too impressed by all the time traveling and stuff, but it didn't bother me that much. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'll like whatever next Zelda game Nintendo throws at me. Which reminds me... I need a Wii. :(
GamerGirlPwnz
Same here. Completely. :lol: I need a Wii too, and I haven't beat Majora's Mask yet either :cry: I just never got the whole saving thing. Thus, making me unable to defeat the first boss :cry:

i need one to

GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamerGirlPwnz

[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="Aravix"]Who knows. I never beat MM, that's something I plan to accomplish this year. I wasn't too impressed by all the time traveling and stuff, but it didn't bother me that much. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'll like whatever next Zelda game Nintendo throws at me. Which reminds me... I need a Wii. :(
ss4hakeem

i need one to

The Wii? Yeah. I used to always get consoles when they first came out, but this time I'm going to wait a while. That way, it'll be cheaper, and probably come with a package :wink:
ss4hakeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ss4hakeem
[QUOTE="ss4hakeem"]

[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="Aravix"]Who knows. I never beat MM, that's something I plan to accomplish this year. I wasn't too impressed by all the time traveling and stuff, but it didn't bother me that much. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'll like whatever next Zelda game Nintendo throws at me. Which reminds me... I need a Wii. :(
GamerGirlPwnz

i need one to

The Wii? Yeah. I used to always get consoles when they first came out, but this time I'm going to wait a while. That way, it'll be cheaper, and probably come with a package :wink:

same here

Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
[QUOTE="Aravix"]Who knows. I never beat MM, that's something I plan to accomplish this year. I wasn't too impressed by all the time traveling and stuff, but it didn't bother me that much. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'll like whatever next Zelda game Nintendo throws at me. Which reminds me... I need a Wii. :(
GamerGirlPwnz

OMG! ( its an important game in the franchise. Not that the all arent) but for once its a direct sequel
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GamerGirlPwnz
zeldafreak4life

OMG! ( its an important game in the franchise. Not that the all arent) but for once its a direct sequel

A direct sequel? :? Of what?
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="Aravix"]Who knows. I never beat MM, that's something I plan to accomplish this year. I wasn't too impressed by all the time traveling and stuff, but it didn't bother me that much. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'll like whatever next Zelda game Nintendo throws at me. Which reminds me... I need a Wii. :(
GamerGirlPwnz

A direct sequel? :? Of what?

Was it Ocarina of Time?
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
Yep, it's a direct sequel of Ocarina, same link and everything. He's trying to find Navi when the game starts. Saving is easy, just play the song of time to restart the 3 days and it saves your game. You can also use the owl statue's somehow, but I didn't bother.
Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -16

#15 Aravix
Member since 2004 • 1282 Posts
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]Yep, it's a direct sequel of Ocarina, same link and everything. He's trying to find Navi when the game starts. Saving is easy, just play the song of time to restart the 3 days and it saves your game. You can also use the owl statue's somehow, but I didn't bother.

The Owl Statues let you save your game whenever you want in the three-day time period. They also mark the warp zones, I believe.
ss4hakeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ss4hakeem

[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]Yep, it's a direct sequel of Ocarina, same link and everything. He's trying to find Navi when the game starts. Saving is easy, just play the song of time to restart the 3 days and it saves your game. You can also use the owl statue's somehow, but I didn't bother.Aravix
The Owl Statues let you save your game whenever you want in the three-day time period. They also mark the warp zones, I believe.

thats what its for

ff3138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 ff3138
Member since 2005 • 1508 Posts
I used the owls quite a bit if I remember correctly.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
the owl statues are used to save your game in the CURRENT time you're in. the song of time is used to go back in time to the first day and save the game.
ss4hakeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ss4hakeem

the owl statues are used to save your game in the CURRENT time you're in. the song of time is used to go back in time to the first day and save the game. killerfist

i no that

hylian_hero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hylian_hero13
Member since 2006 • 2220 Posts

Majoras Mask was fun.

[spoiler] the great bay temple was a pain [/spoiler]

ff3138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 ff3138
Member since 2005 • 1508 Posts

Majoras Mask was fun.

[spoiler] the great bay temple was a pain [/spoiler]

hylian_hero13
good temple though.
hylian_hero13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hylian_hero13
Member since 2006 • 2220 Posts
ya lots of wheels:P
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]Yep, it's a direct sequel of Ocarina, same link and everything. He's trying to find Navi when the game starts. Saving is easy, just play the song of time to restart the 3 days and it saves your game. You can also use the owl statue's somehow, but I didn't bother.

Yeah, but if I ever used the Song of Time, some of my progress would be deleted [as mentioned when you first learn it :P], and the I'd use the Owl because I could always return to it :lol: But then it got more and more harder so I just stopped :cry: But I'm returning to it as soon as I clear Phoneix Wright 2 :wink:
SilverRao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 SilverRao
Member since 2007 • 244 Posts
I also need a wii. :cry:
BGCD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BGCD
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts
I wouldn't complain, unless they go REALLY far from the usual formula. MM was a great game, not really because of its storyline, but because of the replay value and all the sidequests... There was always something new to do, and get involved with each character's lives... Uh, yeah, that'd be cool.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="BGCD"]I wouldn't complain, unless they go REALLY far from the usual formula. MM was a great game, not really because of its storyline, but because of the replay value and all the sidequests... There was always something new to do, and get involved with each character's lives... Uh, yeah, that'd be cool.

:lol: Don't forget the masks, you can't forget the masks! :lol:
BGCD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BGCD
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="BGCD"]I wouldn't complain, unless they go REALLY far from the usual formula. MM was a great game, not really because of its storyline, but because of the replay value and all the sidequests... There was always something new to do, and get involved with each character's lives... Uh, yeah, that'd be cool.

:lol: Don't forget the masks, you can't forget the masks! :lol:

Oh yeah, duh, how could I forget the awesomeness of blowing your face up with the measly cost of partial life? :)