Was anyone a fan of the Four Swords series?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 14

#1 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41489 Posts

I was recently playing Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube a few minutes ago and I was thinking to myself if Nintendo can make a third game in the series (Unless I'm missing something because I never played Four Swords on GBA, just LTTP on that). I know it strayed a little far from the main Zelda gameplay by being linear and mission based, but I still had fun with the game.

So I'm basically asking, was anyone a fan of the Four Swords games? Even though Minish Cap is a prequel to it, it doesn't count in terms of gameplay.

lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 lyoko411
Member since 2007 • 591 Posts

I was recently playing Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube a few minutes ago and I was thinking to myself if Nintendo can make a third game in the series (Unless I'm missing something because I never played Four Swords on GBA, just LTTP on that). I know it strayed a little far from the main Zelda gameplay by being linear and mission based, but I still had fun with the game.

So I'm basically asking, was anyone a fan of the Four Swords games? Even though Minish Cap is a prequel to it, it doesn't count in terms of gameplay.

nintendoboy16

they were alright.. the GBA one, if you ask me, shouldnt even be counted as a "cannon" game... the GC one is okay, it just gets alittle old.

what damaged the four swords saga in the zelda timeline is the fact that it takes away to many zelda staples. i know that we complain to innovate and stuff like that, but four swords took it overboard. i like having an overworld, riding epona/boat/train (yes i said train), and other locations to explore. four swords was pretty much a straight forward game with little to explore.. if they implemented the usual stuff but made it four swords then it would be awesome, a great example would be Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles...

Agatosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Agatosh
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts

I was the all ideia of playing with friends is great! I only played with one friend and bassically we were killing each other to have more ruppes in the end

But its a nice game

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#4 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I played FSA and I thought it was good, but a bit repetitive. If I'd get a third instalment would depend a lot on whether I had someone to play it with. If it came on the 3DS somewhere near the summer and my cousins got it (I spend a lot of time with them in the summer), then I'd definitely get it.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Was never able to play it.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points