.::The Legend of Zelda Union "Introduce Yourself" Thread V3::.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

In the words of Link2025

"This thread is for new recruits of The Legend of Zelda Union to post their profiles such as age, location, birthdate, and hobbies so that we can get to know one another better.

You can find previous recruit profiles here in The "Who are you?" Thread V1 and The Legend of Zelda Union "Introduce Yourself" Thread V2

Please try to keep this thread SPAM free and of course it is alright to welcome new members and talk to each other about your profiles."

Originally created by Burning Dragoon

V2 created by Link2025

In memory of Jimmydude

Ah Jimmydude, we hardly knew thee.:cry:

Avatar image for X-Bullet-Hole-X
X-Bullet-Hole-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 X-Bullet-Hole-X
Member since 2007 • 111 Posts
My realy name's Dylan. I'm 13 and I love LoZ and other Nintendo games.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gary_Jinfield

My realy name's Dylan. I'm 13 and I love LoZ and other Nintendo games.X-Bullet-Hole-X

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union Dylan!:)

Avatar image for X-Bullet-Hole-X
X-Bullet-Hole-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 X-Bullet-Hole-X
Member since 2007 • 111 Posts

[QUOTE="X-Bullet-Hole-X"]My realy name's Dylan. I'm 13 and I love LoZ and other Nintendo games.Gary_Jinfield

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union Dylan!:)

thank you

GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Welcome Dylan! :D
Aumala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Aumala
Member since 2005 • 6678 Posts
Hi my name is Gabriel, I love TLoZ since I played Twilight princess, but I'm more of a Metroid fan....oh and I almost forget, I'm a Metalhead
Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts

My name is...well I'm not much for sharing my name online sorry ^_^. But Zelda is indeed my favourite franchise in gaming. My favourite Zelda would probably be Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, or Ocarina of Time. Leaning towards Majora's.

I'm 15, turning 16 in December and I like Soccer (American Soccer, European Football, same thing), and Basketball. Yep and that's me. Just call me Dark Link because despite my name being simple, you couldn't pronounce it :P even though it is easy very few people have called me my name with proper pronunciation.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gary_Jinfield

Hi my name is Gabriel, I love TLoZ since I played Twilight princess, but I'm more of a Metroid fan....oh and I almost forget, I'm a MetalheadAumala

My name is...well I'm not much for sharing my name online sorry ^_^. But Zelda is indeed my favourite franchise in gaming. My favourite Zelda would probably be Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, or Ocarina of Time. Leaning towards Majora's.

I'm 15, turning 16 in December and I like Soccer (American Soccer, European Football, same thing), and Basketball. Yep and that's me. Just call me Dark Link because despite my name being simple, you couldn't pronounce it :P even though it is easy very few people have called me my name with proper pronunciation.

Dark_Link142

Welcome to the saucer full of Zelda fans that is The Legend of Zelda Union!

pokedude1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 pokedude1991
Member since 2007 • 5596 Posts

Hi!

i'm pokedude1991 i love loz

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gary_Jinfield

Hi!

i'm pokedude1991 i love loz

pokedude1991

Welcome to a community that is also deeply infatuated with the Legend of Zelda, the Legend of Zelda Union!

Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Neo_Ike
Member since 2007 • 10682 Posts

Hi there, manes Joyvan,Big fan of theLoZ series.

Avatar image for seiferdante1000
seiferdante1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 seiferdante1000
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
My real name is Daniel, and i play just about anything except sports games. I believe that video games are art(contrary to what Roger Ebert thinks). Zelda has been the coolest most tasteful game since the original NES release (which i played and beat at the age of four), and is my favorite series of games. im 16 yrs old, and i can't think of anything else to say.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

My real name is Daniel, and i play just about anything except sports games. I believe that video games are art(contrary to what Roger Ebert thinks). Zelda has been the coolest most tasteful game since the original NES release (which i played and beat at the age of four), and is my favorite series of games. im 16 yrs old, and i can't think of anything else to say.seiferdante1000

Really, We have alot in common. I'm also 16 and am named Dan, and Zelda is one of my favorite series :D. But anyways, welcome! :)

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gary_Jinfield

Welcome to the biggest collection of Zelda fans on GameSpot, the Legend of Zelda Union!

Yeah, that Roger Ebert.:P It seemed kind of odd for him to strike out at video games, especially due to his less then qualified opinion on them. He definitely should stick to movies.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DJ-Lafleur

Welcome to the biggest collection of Zelda fans on GameSpot, the Legend of Zelda Union!

Yeah, that Roger Ebert.:P It seemed kind of odd for him to strike out at video games, especially due to his less then qualified opinion on them. He definitely should stick to movies.

Gary_Jinfield

well, I'm not surprised he doesn't appreciate video games that much, most people of his generation probably don't, but whatever, it doesn't bother me that much, I think video games are art, and Roger Ebert ( a man with basically no Video game knowledge) isn't going to change that.

To_The_End99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 To_The_End99
Member since 2005 • 992 Posts

Hey my name is Andre and I think Ocarina of time is one of the greatest games of all time.

DraggoonX12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 DraggoonX12
Member since 2004 • 10982 Posts

¿Qué Lo Que? I'm Chris Gómez, I Liked Zelda Since "Link to the Past" But I Really LOVED "Ocarina of Time". And twilight princess is awesome.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gary_Jinfield

Welcome to the afternoon, morning, night, etc, delight that is the Legend of Zelda Union!

[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

DJ-Lafleur

well, I'm not surprised he doesn't appreciate video games that much, most people of his generation probably don't, but whatever, it doesn't bother me that much, I think video games are art, and Roger Ebert ( a man with basically no Video game knowledge) isn't going to change that.

I don't think anyone who read Roger Ebert's complaints took him seriously, unless they were already of that mindset that is.:P

The video game industry is still relatively young compared to other industries. Video games continue to be more and more accepted and hopefully will be viewed one day by the majority as another form of entertainment similar to literature or movies.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DJ-Lafleur

Welcome to the afternoon, morning, night, etc, delight that is the Legend of Zelda Union!

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

Gary_Jinfield

I don't think anyone who read Roger Ebert's complaints took him seriously, unless they were already of that mindset that is.:P

The video game industry is still relatively young compared to other industries. Video games continue to be more and more accepted and hopefully will be viewed one day by the majority as another form of entertainment similar to literature or movies.

Yeah, I think games are like books or movies, but you're able to control the characters instead of analyzing what they do.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

DJ-Lafleur

Yeah, I think games are like books or movies, but you're able to control the characters instead of analyzing what they do.

In other words, interacting with the entertainment.:P That is most likely the reason why some individuals do not view Video Games as art. Or at least it is one of the most often stated reason by such minded individuals.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DJ-Lafleur

Gary_Jinfield

In other words, interacting with the entertainment.:P That is most likely the reason why some individuals do not view Video Games as art. Or at least it is one of the most often stated reason by such minded individuals.

Well, when it comes to actual art such as paintings or sculptures, the artist has to interact with his work to finish it, just like you have to interact with the characters to finish a game.

Avatar image for seiferdante1000
seiferdante1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 seiferdante1000
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

DJ-Lafleur

Well, when it comes to actual art such as paintings or sculptures, the artist has to interact with his work to finish it, just like you have to interact with the characters to finish a game.

I think it's awesome that my Roger Ebert comment sparked su ch a conversation

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DJ-Lafleur
yup, good job, Seifer! :P
Avatar image for depresedmichfan
depresedmichfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 depresedmichfan
Member since 2005 • 1109 Posts
I'm Kevin I'm 18 from Ann Arbor Michigan, I'm really glad to be here, I'm a huge Zelda fan.My hobbies are videogames, movie script writing, reading, football. I have been playing Zelda games since I was 5 starting with Zelda II adventures of Link. I really got into it a few years later, though, with A Link to The Past. The Zelda games I haven't played are the oracle games, and the minish cap. I just found my Gameboy Color, and I immediatly bought oracle of ages on ebay, as I have been meaning to play the oracle games for a while. As for the minish cap, I didn't have a gba when it came out. i got my ds a few months ago, and since then I haven't got around to playing minish cap. I'm currently playing majora's mask (second time, 1st dungeon) and a link to the past (5th time, 4th dark world dungeon.), and I just started revisiting link's awakening dx (3rd or 4th time, and I just started it), as it was in the gameboy color I found in my basement. I'm really really looking forward to phantom oprah, a little nervous about it, but really excited to play it. Anyway, I hope everyone else here is as enthusiastic about Zelda as me. this is the first union i've joined. is there a banner i can put in my sig?
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gary_Jinfield

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union!

You can find various banners and tags associated with the union here.

Avatar image for depresedmichfan
depresedmichfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 depresedmichfan
Member since 2005 • 1109 Posts
testing (to see if the banner got added to my sig correctly)
aladd04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 aladd04
Member since 2005 • 4515 Posts
testing (to see if the banner got added to my sig correctly)depresedmichfan
nope i don't see it, and welcome to the union
KTTE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KTTE
Member since 2006 • 131 Posts
Hello, this is KTTE.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

Hello, this is KTTE.KTTE

Hi, welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union :)

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Gary_Jinfield
Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union KTTE!
-MasterSword-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 -MasterSword-
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
Hi, I'm John and my first video games was The Legend of Zelda. I am college student at Rutgers, and my passion has always been video games.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
Hi John, welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union :)
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gary_Jinfield
Welcome to the honorable Legend of Zelda Union!
sergioalb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#35 sergioalb64
Member since 2005 • 2697 Posts

Hey guys, sergioalb64 here, the biggest DS fan on GameSpot (and perhaps the world :)) and a huge Zelda fan as well. I'm not a big union guy, but Phantom Hourglass has lit the Zelda sparkle within me and here I am. I look forward to checking out the union board and putting my two cents on the topics.

GO ZELDA!

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Gary_Jinfield
Welcome to a union reeling from the magnitude of the awesomeness of Phantom Hourglass, the Legend of Zelda Union!
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts

Hey guys, I'm Dan, and hopefully if you read this, you'll call me that when you see me around. Whichever you like better though.

I was once an officer in the Zelda Alliance union, but after the leader got banned, the union just seemed to die out, and the new leader is never active, and nobody posts in the threads I create. I resigned from my position over there because there was no activity going on anyway, and I tried reall hard to bring it back. The leader gets banned whenever he gets back, so it's over.

I see that this is also a really great community, and I'd love to be a part of it.

Temotei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Temotei
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts
Agreed.
Temotei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Temotei
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts
Hey, I'm Tim, and I am 15 years old. The Legend of Zelda is a great series, IMO. I am currently playing WW.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Gary_Jinfield
Welcome Dan and Tim to the Legend of Zelda Union!:)
GameBoy966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GameBoy966
Member since 2006 • 2207 Posts
Hi i'm GameBoy966 and Zelda's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

Hi i'm GameBoy966 and Zelda's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GameBoy966

Greetings mortal.

Welcome to the union, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

PuR3SkiLLZ3525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 PuR3SkiLLZ3525
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts
Hi my name's Shaun and i've got loads of zelda games. My fav has to be twilight princess, then oot. I've got the origional zelda, zelda II, link to the past, majora's mask, ocarina of time, wind waker, minish cap, twilight princess, and soul calibur II if you can call that a zelda game.
PuR3SkiLLZ3525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#44 PuR3SkiLLZ3525
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts

hi im shaun and ive got loads of zelda games rite from theorigional to twilight princess, excluding the oracles (oos & ooa)

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DJ-Lafleur
Hey Shaun, you should get the Oracle games if you are ever able to, I thought they were great. And Soul Calibur isn't Zelda, Link is in it, but everything else is not Zelda, so therefore, well.....yeah.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
HI, my name is Gerard. As you already can see that I am a huge Zelda fan. I played all the Zelda games except the GBA and DS versions. I hope to change that by the end of the year getting a DS. MY top favorite Zelda games are: OoT, Wind Waker, and then Twilight Princess. I like Zelda because of the adventure and their story lines.:)
510rockyhwd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#47 510rockyhwd
Member since 2007 • 69 Posts
hi im Rocky!I am a huge zelda fan check out my profile!!!
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#48 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Hi my name chocolate1325 and I only got intrested in Zelda last year but I have played OOT,WW,LTTP,TP and PH and I think Zelda is one of the best franchise in gaming.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Gary_Jinfield
Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union!:D
Avatar image for Byakugon_Master
Byakugon_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Byakugon_Master
Member since 2007 • 499 Posts
Hey my names Joseph i'm 14, my hobbies are playing video games, drawing anime(naruto,bleach,full metal alchemist,ect.) and i am also a video game designer.8) I LOVE ZELDA. it is the most awsome video games, The show wasn't even that bad. But, dispite what anyone says the best game is Major's Mask!!