Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 Gohansephiroth
Member since 2005 • 9871 Posts
same here, and i cant wait to learn more. I wanna know if its gonna have orchestrated music too.
bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
Skyward Sword should revive this Union :D
Chaos_Angel_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 Chaos_Angel_14
Member since 2004 • 3805 Posts
The announcement gave me my very own Skyward Sword ;)
lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 lyoko411
Member since 2007 • 591 Posts

The announcement gave me my very own Skyward Sword ;)Chaos_Angel_14

LOL!!!! thats was amazing!!! i cant wait for the game tho, i love the new look, a mix of twilight/windwaker... LOOKS AMAZING!  

goldemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 goldemetal
Member since 2009 • 54 Posts
I CANT WAIT though i would prefered that nintendo kept the drawings of the twilight princess, it looks like the wind waker graphics.
goldemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7 goldemetal
Member since 2009 • 54 Posts
I CANT WAIT though i would prefered that nintendo kept the drawings of the twilight princess, it looks like the wind waker graphics.
lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lyoko411
Member since 2007 • 591 Posts

I CANT WAIT though i would prefered that nintendo kept the drawings of the twilight princess, it looks like the wind waker graphics.goldemetal

is there something wrong with "wind waker" graphics.. i believe theyre called Cell-Shaded... ? i could be wrong but thats what ive heard...

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts

wow this is the first time since OoT that the gameplay for a 3D LoZ console game is finally going to have a completely different gameplay style. I'm sure most of us LoZ fans are already pro's when it comes to the normal fighting style but this may actually take some getting used to! 

personally I think there is a good quality that goes with the cell shaded art style. It's smooth and the colors are really vibrant. I often found that the colors of TP seemed to be a little bland. On the other hand, the TP version of Link looked way sick while the design for Link in skyward sword is kinda so-so to me. This new combination also makes me think the game will possibly have a more lighthearted feel to it than TP did. 

They haven't released anything on the possible story line for the game yet. Cross your fingers for a continuation of the hero of time saga! 

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#10 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

Very hyped. didn't like the graphics at first, but they grew on me.

You know, I almost wander if Nintendo has been reading topics on this forum. I mean, I remember an interview where Miyamoto said that at the moment he was the only one eager to use the WiiMotion Plus in the next Zelda game, while on this board everyone seemed to want it. Also, i remember from a topic about graphics that most people wanted a mixture between TP andd WW graphics, and someone said they liked cel-shaded except that the proportions were wrong.

Well, I guess they haven't necessarily had tobe on this specific forum, just any Zelda-related forum.

aryeec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 aryeec
Member since 2009 • 435 Posts
I was really bummed that they mixed realistic w/ cell-shaded, but it's kinda grown on me in the last week.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JukedSolid
cell shading or not I could really care less. Nintendo has managed to pump out some great games with twilight princess and windwaker despite the polar opposite auras that they project. I feel real sorry for the people that didn't play windwaker because they didn't like the art style since it really is an amazing game. This game really could go either way towards serious or lighthearted and I find myself really anticipating the adventure. What will the boss fights be like? Are we going to have entirely new battle tactics versus the ones we have grown so familiar with in past games? Will the learning curve be harder to get the hang of? These are all the questions that plague my mind at the moment.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JukedSolid

I dunno how many of you have actually taken the time to watch the E3 interview with executive producer Aonuma Eiji since I only just watched it and I suppose it's been out for quite a while now. I should have watched it sooner because it pretty much throws the idea of another sequel for the Hero of Time saga out the window.

[spoiler] Apparently, Link grows up on a floating island above the clouds and is previously unaware of a world below. This makes a lot more sense of the title Skyward Sword. Aonuma says that they will still be adding new elements for the rest of the year and that they want to release the game by the beginning of 2011. Brace yourselves for a delay just in case, and cross your fingers that Link will be able to fly or something cool like that as one of the new elements that hasn't been introduced yet :D [/spoiler]

psych0mantra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 psych0mantra
Member since 2010 • 231 Posts
I am definitely going to pre order this as soon as I am able, I've beaten every single LoZ game and I can't wait to add this one to the list! From what I've seen, the hype that this game is building is not misplaced.
nin3DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 nin3DS
Member since 2010 • 846 Posts

I really don't see why people do not like cell-shaded graphics.Most of the time the cell-shaded and straight lined games have been just as fun.As long as it has great storyline great music,and great combat I'm good

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 waZelda

I dunno how many of you have actually taken the time to watch the E3 interview with executive producer Aonuma Eiji since I only just watched it and I suppose it's been out for quite a while now. I should have watched it sooner because it pretty much throws the idea of another sequel for the Hero of Time saga out the window.

JukedSolid

On the spoiler: I'm really wondering what the heck is going to happen after Link cast himself off the edge of the skyward realm. Will he be able to fly? Will a giant eagle or something pick him up?

psych0mantra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 psych0mantra
Member since 2010 • 231 Posts
[QUOTE="JukedSolid"]

waZelda

On the spoiler: I'm really wondering what the heck is going to happen after Link cast himself off the edge of the skyward realm. Will he be able to fly? Will a giant eagle or something pick him up?

Or maybe the giant Owl will pick him up (I don't remember his name lol)

9weerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 9weerwolf
Member since 2006 • 1742 Posts
^ Possible, as seeing Skyward Sword will be a prequel to Ocarina of Time. Skyward Sword explains the origins of the Master Sword, it is confirmed that the Skyward Sword will become the Master Sword at one point. *Got this from GameFaqs and Zeldapedia*
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ShadowofSonic
Member since 2009 • 24616 Posts
Sh*t be wack,yo. (i preorder)
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
Personally, I really hope Skyward Sword "feels" more like the N64 classics, if you get what I mean. I never really got all that connected to the TP characters, and WW was an awesome game, but it was too easy for my taste. But, whatever, we'll find out a lot more details in a little less than an hour and a half. Very excited!
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ShadowofSonic
Member since 2009 • 24616 Posts
Personally, I really hope Skyward Sword "feels" more like the N64 classics, if you get what I mean. I never really got all that connected to the TP characters, and WW was an awesome game, but it was too easy for my taste. But, whatever, we'll find out a lot more details in a little less than an hour and a half. Very excited!Mr_Bob471
Well I liked TP the most of all Zeldas!!!!than OoT
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 waZelda
After playing Red Steel 2 I'm really looking forwards to the swordplay in Skyward Sword, because it worked well in Red Steel 2, but I think it will work even better in a game that isn't first person.