RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Well I have to leave Gamespot. I finally got myself a steady job and school and my music is what I need to be concentrating on right now. So thank you for all the memories here! I enjoyed being an officer and making sure you all were kept in line ;). I doubt I will be returning this time and if I do well than yippe! Remember to be kind to others and above all else, Zelda for life!

Resigning officer,
RErikku12
Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -16

#2 Aravix
Member since 2004 • 1282 Posts
That sucks man. Responsibilities are slowly taking over, lol. Congrats on getting a job, too, btw.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
We just got you back too. :( Hopefully you'll come around at least every so often. If not, then best of luck in life.
ff3138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 ff3138
Member since 2005 • 1508 Posts
Bye bye
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
:cry: *looks to FMA quote* "Nothing's Completely Negative" - Scieszka. You may going now but it;s probably for the best if it benefits the more important things in your life. Farewell. :)
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts

A whoping week as an officer! But u did a good job while u were one.........

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
*Salutes* ... All the best!!
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
There comes a time in everyone's life where they must move on to hopefully bigger, better things, like Ice Cream for instance. Sure Vanilla Ice Cream is absolutely delicious and delves the taste buds in an ocean of tranquility, yet one must some day move on to other flavours, at least giving them a fair shake. This is how I met Carmel Ice Cream, a gift from the heavens. Of course, all Ice Cream can be considered a gift from heaven, as there is an Ice Cream out there for everyone, but its our job to search out this perfect Ice Cream, that completes one's soul if you will.

I guess I'm trying to say I hope you have a barrel of fun in your new career path of sorts and the best of luck.
Shinobuno_da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Shinobuno_da
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts
Farewell ! You did great.
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
There comes a time in everyone's life where they must move on to hopefully bigger, better things, like Ice Cream for instance. Sure Vanilla Ice Cream is absolutely delicious and delves the taste buds in an ocean of tranquility, yet one must some day move on to other flavours, at least giving them a fair shake. This is how I met Carmel Ice Cream, a gift from the heavens. Of course, all Ice Cream can be considered a gift from heaven, as there is an Ice Cream out there for everyone, but its our job to search out this perfect Ice Cream, that completes one's sole if you will.

I guess I'm trying to say I hope you have a barrel of fun in your new career path of sorts and the best of luck.
Gary_Jinfield
:| interesting...
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
This may be a bit late but, good luck RErikku12, you were a great person to know and an even better friend. And you know what trhey all say, all good things in life must come to an end... And I guess same thing will be happening to me too :lol: I'm not going to leave or anything; just absent a while. A couple of years ago one of my best friends died and her...death anniversary is coming up, so I'm going to off. I'll try to on whenever possible, since I also have schoolwork to attened to :lol: My brother is also getting married sometime in November this year, so I'm suppose to help him out. But I'm sure its not just me, but everyone who has their own responsibilities. So not just good luck to RErikku12, but to everyone else out there who is trying to keep up with today's world :lol: :wink: But heck, I'll still be as active as ever :twisted:
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
There are things in life more important than Gamespot ... in fact few are less important :P
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 jimmydude
Member since 2004 • 7543 Posts
You're leaving just when I make an appearance... :(
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
There are things in life more important than Gamespot ... in fact few are less important :Pnuck44
:lol: Indeed.... :P