Nintendork2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Nintendork2
Member since 2004 • 4514 Posts
Anyone ever heard this song? I suggest any self-respecting SOAD and/or Zelda fan check it out.
zarfbloot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 zarfbloot
Member since 2004 • 4557 Posts

Anyone ever heard this song? I suggest any self-respecting SOAD and/or Zelda fan check it out.Nintendork2
Yeah I've heard it, also heard it was actually by some other band thats not very well known and not SOAD

Actually listing to it at this very moment lol

EDIT:It's by a band called Rabbit Joint

Wytefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wytefire
Member since 2004 • 163 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintendork2"]Anyone ever heard this song? I suggest any self-respecting SOAD and/or Zelda fan check it out.zarfbloot

Yeah I've heard it, also heard it was actually by some other band thats not very well known and not SOAD

correct. I was gonna say that. for some reason a lot of people think it;s SOAD, but anyone who's heard enough SOAD would know the song in question is not by SOAD. The voice is very different
Nintendork2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nintendork2
Member since 2004 • 4514 Posts
[QUOTE="zarfbloot"]

[QUOTE="Nintendork2"]Anyone ever heard this song? I suggest any self-respecting SOAD and/or Zelda fan check it out.Wytefire

correct. I was gonna say that. for some reason a lot of people think it;s SOAD, but anyone who's heard enough SOAD would know the song in question is not by SOAD. The voice is very different

I had a feeling it wasn't them. But, I had no idea who else it could've been.
Avatar image for Legend_O_Dragon
Legend_O_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Legend_O_Dragon
Member since 2004 • 7029 Posts
ive heard alot about who wrote it some say SOAD some say rabbit Joint and i personnely think it would be Weird Al Yankovich
Genisk02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Genisk02
Member since 2004 • 3474 Posts
I've heard it, it's short but funny. :D
deathlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deathlink
Member since 2005 • 192 Posts

there is also a rap song about legend of zelda really funny, and a cool metal cover of some of the tunes in a bunch of zelda games by shadow of twilight, really cool too. someone should find them, im too lazy to look:)

deathlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deathlink
Member since 2005 • 192 Posts

there is also a rap song about legend of zelda really funny, and a cool metal cover of some of the tunes in a bunch of zelda games by shadow of twilight, really cool too. someone should find them, im too lazy to look:)

deathlink

nevermind im not too lazy to look. i found them both heh heh

lunchboxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lunchboxer
Member since 2005 • 669 Posts

when i first heard it a while back i was like " what? system wouldn't do that." but after a few times listening i could tell it wasn't them. that's a good song though.

ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#10 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
I was really surprised when I found it. I was like "What? SOAD likes Zelda? Sweet!" I find it hard to believe that its not SOAD, but since I'm not hardcore about them I guess I could be wrong. And oh, yeah the Zelda rap is funny too.
LoZfreak32191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LoZfreak32191
Member since 2005 • 253 Posts

SoaD is my second favorite band and I find it hard to believe that song is NOT by them.

Why? Because the voice sounds so much like Serj Tankian from SoaD, and I find it hard to believe that someone else has that similar of a voice as him. But of course, I could be wrong. It could be Serj guest starring with some unknown band.:?

wendis184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wendis184
Member since 2005 • 619 Posts

everyone's saying its not by SOAD and i thought it sounded just like the guy, but i still thought the song was funny