So will there be another Zelda anytime soon?

_LiquidFlame_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 _LiquidFlame_
Member since 2007 • 13736 Posts
I have heard plently of rumors, but do you think a new Zelda game for either the DS or Wii is near? I'm really hoping they'll make another epic DS title. :D
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
It seems that the Zelda team is hard at work on a new title, but based on the fact that it has yet to be announced, I'd say it won't come out for at least another year.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

It seems that the Zelda team is hard at work on a new title, but based on the fact that it has yet to be announced, I'd say it won't come out for at least another year.Gamer4Iife

Pretty much,

It's been confirmed that the Zelda team is working on a new title, but to say NOTHING has been detailed would be an understatement.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gamer4Iife
Pretty much,

It's been confirmed that the Zelda team is working on a new title, but to say NOTHING has been detailed would be an understatement.

metroid_dragon

By the way, did Nintendo ever confirm that it was a Zelda title ? Because if I remember correctly, based on the words Mr. Miyamoto used in the interview, it could have been anything...

Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ads6
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts

[QUOTE="_LiquidFlame_"]I have heard plently of rumors, but do you think a new Zelda game for either the DS or Wii is near? I'm really hoping they'll make another epic DS title. :Dthrubeingcool13

i'm hoping for another wii title. but how is phantom hourglass?

its good for a handheld the online is good but to many people quit when you start winning. id recommend getting it its a good buy

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 metroid_dragon
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]Pretty much,

Gamer4Iife

By the way, did Nintendo ever confirm that it was a Zelda title ? Because if I remember correctly, based on the words Mr. Miyamoto used in the interview, it could have been anything...

Now, don't hold me to this, but I'm fairly certain that Miyamoto said during the E3 press conference (rather off-hand) that 'the Mario and Zelda teams were hard at work'.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#10 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
I belive next Zelda game will come in spring 2011. At least it will have to come in this gaming generation, because Nintendo promissed so (though I don't remember in which interview or interviews).
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 metroid_dragon

I belive next Zelda game will come in spring 2011. At least it will have to come in this gaming generation, because Nintendo promissed so (though I don't remember in which interview or interviews).waZelda

I would prefer them to hold off until the launch of the Wii HD actually. And this time hopefully they won't just tack on a few extras for the new console. I want them to build it ground up for the new console.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gamer4Iife

Now, don't hold me to this, but I'm fairly certain that Miyamoto said during the E3 press conference (rather off-hand) that 'the Mario and Zelda teams were hard at work'.

metroid_dragon

Yeah, that's the quote I'm talking about.

But he never mentionned what they were working on, did he ? That kind of worries me. :P

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

Gamer4Iife

Yeah, that's the quote I'm talking about.

But he never mentionned what they were working on, did he ? That kind of worries me. :P

He did specifically call them the "Mario" and "Zelda" teams. Which tells me that they only work on mario and zelda games.
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gamer4Iife

He did specifically call them the "Mario" and "Zelda" teams. Which tells me that they only work on mario and zelda games.MaceKhan

Yes, but If memory serves, it was the interviewer that brought it up first.

"What are the Mario and Zelda teams thing doing ?"

"The Mario and Zelda teams are hard at work."

Or something along those lines.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 metroid_dragon
I'm hoping so. Nintendo has exactly 0 (zero) games announced I am highly anticipating. What happened?
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gamer4Iife

I'm hoping so. Nintendo has exactly 0 (zero) games announced I am highly anticipating. What happened?metroid_dragon

Wii Play and Wii Fit happened and they realized they could make so much more cash with these types of "games".

isn't pikmin 3 due in february? thrubeingcool13

Seeing as how there are absolutely no screens or videos out ? Not likely, I'm afraid. >_>

The game hasn't even been officially anounced.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gamer4Iife

i think what i read is that they are re-releasing the original pikmin with wii contorls.thrubeingcool13

Probably just a rumor - It's still TBA here, on Gamespot.