GameMaster579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 GameMaster579
Member since 2004 • 513 Posts
Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.
chicken89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 chicken89
Member since 2004 • 1776 Posts
it should
AaronElWhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 AaronElWhite
Member since 2003 • 1402 Posts
Heck, everything else is going MMORPG these days: Warcraft, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars. I would enjoy a multiplayer Four Swords game, though. Of course, I haven't played Four Swords yet, but maybe they could make a Wi-Fi playable one for the DS. The Gamecube version looks like Gauntlet or Champions of Norrath or any other dungeon crawler to me.
foody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 foody
Member since 2004 • 437 Posts

4 swords online would be nice, could play up to 4 people easy...

but, unless you are always in connection with them, it would be hard to play without conflict

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts

Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.GameMaster579

Hasn't a DS zelda already been confirmed? The new DS title will probably online and use the DS wi-fi.

hihi2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hihi2221
Member since 2004 • 395 Posts
should be online
chicken89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chicken89
Member since 2004 • 1776 Posts

[QUOTE="GameMaster579"]Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.IkeXC07

Hasn't a DS zelda already been confirmed? The new DS title will probably online and use the DS wi-fi.

there is cool.

Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts

[QUOTE="GameMaster579"]Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.IkeXC07

Yeah I bet at E3 Nintendo will probably reveal a Zelda DS that's playable online. (hopefully)

DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts
Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.GameMaster579

A Four Swords spin-off would be a great online game; it'll allow players take advantage of the multiplayer mode without needing a GBA and cable. However, I don't think the world of Zelda would make a great MMORPG; the world of Hyrule just isn't fleshed out enough for an expansive world.
Rcsaints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Rcsaints
Member since 2005 • 575 Posts

[QUOTE="GameMaster579"]Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.DaAznSaN

A Four Swords spin-off would be a great online game; it'll allow players take advantage of the multiplayer mode without needing a GBA and cable. However, I don't think the world of Zelda would make a great game; the world of Hyrule just isn't fleshed out enough for an expansive world.

I think a Four Swords game would be great for online, but I don't think they could make anything like Zelda o5 or LoZWW into an online game of any type

punky424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 punky424
Member since 2004 • 417 Posts
Yes online play for FSA would be great..
Solar_Flarex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Solar_Flarex
Member since 2005 • 122 Posts
Oh yea theres a sweet Idea MMORPG for Zelda would be sweet!
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
[QUOTE="GameMaster579"]Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.Solar_Flarex

HAhahah wouldn't it be great to see hundreds of Link's running around :lol:
Solar_Flarex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Solar_Flarex
Member since 2005 • 122 Posts
yea that'd be so cool!
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
[QUOTE="Solar_Flarex"][QUOTE="GameMaster579"]Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.nuck44

HAhahah wouldn't it be great to see hundreds of Link's running around :lol:

That would be a scary though:lol:. I don't think I could sleep at night with that many Links. Anyway per the origional topic, yes the Four Swords should go online. You can host a game while other friends come to help you out.
Ganondorf2999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ganondorf2999
Member since 2004 • 1750 Posts
Yes it should.
LordJinChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#18 LordJinChaos
Member since 2004 • 17713 Posts
That would be a nice change.
deathlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deathlink
Member since 2005 • 192 Posts
i didn't really like the four swords adventure but thats only because there was no free roam. an online FSA would have free roam so that would be cool. also, if there was a MMORPG set in the zelda world that would be great. just, no one could be link. i mean, you would be able to be hylian, zora, goron, kokiri and look like link but not actually BE link. and you could travel to different places out of hyrule, like termina and the island in Links Awakening. that would be really cool.
Avatar image for Legend_O_Dragon
Legend_O_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Legend_O_Dragon
Member since 2004 • 7029 Posts
[QUOTE="GameMaster579"]Its nice to have a good multiplayer zelda game but I think would be great to expand and beable to connect online with more friends. Doesn't the gamecube have a network adaptar? I was also thinking that Nintendo might someday make The Legend of Zelda series into a MMORPG.DaAznSaN

A Four Swords spin-off would be a great online game; it'll allow players take advantage of the multiplayer mode without needing a GBA and cable. However, I don't think the world of Zelda would make a great MMORPG; the world of Hyrule just isn't fleshed out enough for an expansive world.

i diagree DaA zelda would be a great mmorpg. we could have 4 races(hylian, zoro,goron,and a new race just for this game). it can consist of hyrule the zoro place goron city termana and more. it would be cool!!!