skatrbub54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 skatrbub54
Member since 2003 • 2160 Posts
I think that the next Zelda game should be a sequel to Majora's Mask. MM was my favorite Zelda game and one of my favorite games and I think they need to continue the story from there where he's searching for Navi.
Shacrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Shacrob
Member since 2004 • 3208 Posts
Yes, MM is a great game and my favourite Zelda game also. The connection between the character Link(you) and the world of Termina was deep, the gameplay and dungeons were very well designed so the story and characters(all was good^^). Doing a sequel could be great, and i think it's not impossible for getting a sequel because there is an empty spot in Majora's Mask story that needs to be revelead(about the tribe that created MM and it's past).
the_sky_is_up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 the_sky_is_up
Member since 2008 • 955 Posts

MM was great. It was my first Zelda game. But personally, I really want the next game to be a sequel to Twilight Princess. The best game ever! (OoT is almost the best too)

lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 lyoko411
Member since 2007 • 591 Posts

Yes, MM is a great game and my favourite Zelda game also. The connection between the character Link(you) and the world of Termina was deep, the gameplay and dungeons were very well designed so the story and characters(all was good^^). Doing a sequel could be great, and i think it's not impossible for getting a sequel because there is an empty spot in Majora's Mask story that needs to be revelead(about the tribe that created MM and it's past). Shacrob

great idea for the tribe that created mm. but they should also do a thing for who created the fierce dietys mask. but a sequal to mm would be great casue thats my fav zelda game!

Avatar image for gamer_girl_2525
gamer_girl_2525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 gamer_girl_2525
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I think that a sequel to MM would be great...MM was the first zelda game i playied and loved finding the diferent masks, if the was a sequel to this game there would need to be more mask that had a different range of powers...I also think that if theres was a sequel to TP would also be really great...I'm just looking for a new Zelda game to play.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
Yes, Majora's Mask would definitely be my first pick for a potential sequel. Everything about that game was so well done. The only problem is that I don't know where the story would go. I suppose that having the game based around the tribe that created Majora's Mask, and maybe even focused on Majora himself (or itself) would be a decent premise.